Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought there would have been a dancing theme going on it some of the prints, there’s nothing in any of those prints that say anything about Dianne or Strictly, which if they are your audience, you’d obviously think of what they’d like to see as it’s them you want to buy!! 🤐

Reactions: 7
I would have thought there would have been a dancing theme going on it some of the prints, there’s nothing in any of those prints that say anything about Dianne or Strictly, which if they are your audience, you’d obviously think of what they’d like to see as it’s them you want to buy!! 🤐
Exactly, anyone could have picked those

Reactions: 4
So last night we said the pics looked Photoshoped....so today we have "behind the scenes" photos...the spy should be a good friend and tell Diane what she got herself in to... Unless they Lucy's spy (more likely)

Attachments

• Haha
After they posted asking people to give them good reviews on trustpilot, they had a weekend where they decided to switch the rules so that Lucy would stop sharing her personal life, stop allowing photos of kids, and they would "censor fewer posts" to allow quality issue posts through, which actually seemed to result in their social media people taking a break so they didn't have to approve posts. This was apparently in an effort to placate the bad reviews, spoiler alert: it didn't work. Then they posted a poll where the majority of the group said they hadn't noticed a difference or downright didn't care, Lucy and co took offense and decided to lock the poll comments "because they had to go out and couldn't moderate it".

Next thing you know there's a post up from one of the team Rachel the same day as the poll, having a hissy fit saying that her going out to Tesco was essential shopping thankyouverymuch so that's where all the Tesco jokes are coming from.

Fast forward to a few days later and they shut the group to new members and posts because "it's not what they originally set out to do, and they want to restructure."
And caught up again!! Googled Diane and Tattle was about 3rd down for her tagged with LLL 🙈 wonder if she looked??

• Haha
  • Wow
They do seem a bit boring for the fact she’s apparently helped design them. They are no different to other patterns they’ve brought out

Reactions: 5
After they posted asking people to give them good reviews on trustpilot, they had a weekend where they decided to switch the rules so that Lucy would stop sharing her personal life, stop allowing photos of kids, and they would "censor fewer posts" to allow quality issue posts through, which actually seemed to result in their social media people taking a break so they didn't have to approve posts. This was apparently in an effort to placate the bad reviews, spoiler alert: it didn't work. Then they posted a poll where the majority of the group said they hadn't noticed a difference or downright didn't care, Lucy and co took offense and decided to lock the poll comments "because they had to go out and couldn't moderate it".

Next thing you know there's a post up from one of the team Rachel the same day as the poll, having a hissy fit saying that her going out to Tesco was essential shopping thankyouverymuch so that's where all the Tesco jokes are coming from.

Fast forward to a few days later and they shut the group to new members and posts because "it's not what they originally set out to do, and they want to restructure."
Thank you so so much for explaining.
So they massively shot themselves in the foot thinking they would get people fawning over them on tp and then claim they're restructuring? 🤣
The whole thing is a joke.

OMG I just love the bullshit replies from them and for the love of god will someone tell them it's not causals, it's CASUALS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw look for once they decided to be truthful? And honest?! 🤣🤣 But WHY collaborate with someone that doesn't actually fit in your product? They usually start at size 8...well make smaller sizes then? Surely with quantities they order they could get that done? Aw wait.. Will it cost any extra money? Well screw it we jist continue to lie about being inclusive

Oh look! Nice try Lucy...nice try, but BIG fail! How did she think she would get away with asking for reviews on Facebook (and trying to hide it) when most of the 5* reviewers only have her review under their belts? LA, Queen of the dirty delete!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ofc
Someone is definitely reading this page aren't they?😂
of course they are. There's 39k people in community group, there's loads of lll fans in lola... There's high chance it's more than 1 person. I hope they're getting extra points with their orders for all this hard work spying here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The latest TP review made me laugh out loud... If you’ve not already seen it, I recommend you take a look!

Reactions: 3
I wish I had found this thread before I bought from LLL last year! i'm in a few running groups and people recommended the leggings, they seemed expensive but I liked some designs so I bought 2 pairs and also 2 tshirts that were in the sale.
The tshirts were HUGE, I bought the smallest size but these fit me like a large would.
The two leggings whited out so badly. They looked so faded. I had no idea that was a thing with them. I sent everything back but because they seemed like a small family brand i sent an email explaining my issues, so they could look at a production issue.
The reply I had ignored my (i thought) polite feedback and just pasted in all this information about returning the products:

Items must be returned in saleable condition. This means no make up or deodorant marks, pet hair or strong smells such as food or cigarette smoke. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in saleable condition or are damaged.

It seemed like they were threatening me that i had done something to the leggings?? That's probably standard in any of there refund emails but when I read that i felt like they were accusing me of wearing them and fading them!! Luckily the tags were still on and the refund came through ok.

never joined the online community but reading all this here makes me so glad I didn't!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.