Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I can't see either pages either. I was never in the group so I don't think I'd be blocked.
Suspicious. 🤔
I can't see neither of them, so it would appear they've gone too! Ooooh it's all a tad strange isn't it. Who will spotlight the licky tribe now 🧐😂

Buckle up, I'm sure there will be an influx of desperate posts looking for the Licky team on any and all legging related groups

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was just on some random persons twitter account I believe

This print kinda reminds me of bananas in pyjamas or Andy Pandy 🤷‍♀️😂
It reminds me of those blue flannel pyjamas grandads would wear ... I’m guessing if you popped into any care home right now you’d see a few men wondering the corridors in those ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow. I bet she never ever even thought it will ever blow like this...

Reactions: 2
I can't see neither of them, so it would appear they've gone too! Ooooh it's all a tad strange isn't it. Who will spotlight the licky tribe now 🧐😂

Buckle up, I'm sure there will be an influx of desperate posts looking for the Licky team on any and all legging related groups
Ha ha when backed into a corner best thing to do is hide your pages and lie your way out.
Maybe fluffy slipper man didn’t like his post being shared. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He was answering everyones comments but maybe didnt realise it was an open FB page and not locked/locket assured. If you tick this box you agree to no screenshots, no kids faces etc etc... 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd feel uncomfortable if another woman put my fellas photo online publicly and said "god those legs 😚" but that's just me 🤷

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'd feel uncomfortable if another woman put my fellas photo online publicly and said "god those legs 😚" but that's just me 🤷
Probably be more uncomfortable about the fact he'd been posted on a public page in a pair of leggings wearing my slippers if I'm honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest TP review made me laugh out loud... If you’ve not already seen it, I recommend you take a look!
Ooohhhhh another snotty reply....clearly not been on that CS course yet

I wish I had found this thread before I bought from LLL last year! i'm in a few running groups and people recommended the leggings, they seemed expensive but I liked some designs so I bought 2 pairs and also 2 tshirts that were in the sale.
The tshirts were HUGE, I bought the smallest size but these fit me like a large would.
The two leggings whited out so badly. They looked so faded. I had no idea that was a thing with them. I sent everything back but because they seemed like a small family brand i sent an email explaining my issues, so they could look at a production issue.
The reply I had ignored my (i thought) polite feedback and just pasted in all this information about returning the products:

Items must be returned in saleable condition. This means no make up or deodorant marks, pet hair or strong smells such as food or cigarette smoke. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in saleable condition or are damaged.

It seemed like they were threatening me that i had done something to the leggings?? That's probably standard in any of there refund emails but when I read that i felt like they were accusing me of wearing them and fading them!! Luckily the tags were still on and the refund came through ok.

never joined the online community but reading all this here makes me so glad I didn't!
That is so typical of them....so rude, always looking to lay blame elsewhere...perhaps she could go back to pottery?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ooohhhhh another snotty reply....clearly not been on that CS course yet

That is so typical of them....so rude, always looking to lay blame elsewhere...perhaps she could go back to pottery?
She wasn’t very good at that either. She pissed a few local businesses off with her attitude when she owned the painted teapot. It was hardly ever open too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm getting a bit obsessed with watching the car crash that is Kukubird. Never seen such a load of absolute tat and all the chavs going mad for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably be more uncomfortable about the fact he'd been posted on a public page in a pair of leggings wearing my slippers if I'm honest 😂
If he commented on the post then it would have probably shown up on all his Facebook friends' newsfeeds as it was public, I actually feel sorry for him if he thought it was a safe space 😔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.