Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling here...."Shelly, why are you laughing at all my posts?" I'm going to put angry faces on all the posts I don't like

She'll never get it, she's an easy target for LLL and has been caught out saying she's skint after all her ranting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can lead a horse to water.

I think she might be a lost cause unfortunately.
Be kind..

me: but they are being kind. They are helping you not spend money on rip off crap.

Mantra: Do I need it? Will I use it? Can I afford it. If the answer is no then don’t press pay.

Reactions: 5
Caught up. Bloody women. She obviously doesn't have anyone to share the vaseline with. Get the violins out people. Self care hearts to her I think

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually feel a bit sorry for her - she can’t see what’s so obvious to the rest of us. How can she be so gullible??

Reactions: 4
I'm Andrea Phillips, Ragdoll is Shelly Webster, Robyn on there is our Robyn I think but don't know who everyone else is

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.