Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving the mayhem on LOLA right now 😂 just sit back and watch the car crash happen.
Oh my goodness just reading through it now, I think what worries me the most is the person getting riled up appears to be potentially be a mother 😳 honestly just be an adult and agree to disagree and not make flippant accusations of bullying!

Reactions: 4
At least the admins seemed to be on her. Mind blown at the blatant finger in ears ‘la la la I’m not listening’ mentality

Reactions: 5
I'm Andrea Phillips, Ragdoll is Shelly Webster, Robyn on there is our Robyn I think but don't know who everyone else is
I am the one who is fortunately blocked 😂

Big wave and shout out to the friend made from here who is on a t.l. ban but who is messaging me laughing ❤

Tin bath, tat and JAH 😛😛😛 licky licky

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Who'd have thought you could have enough energy to defend a crappy deal so fervently? One of the comments that seems to have been deleted had me howling about the lass having a love heart and slapping a bit of Vaseline on to calm down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow! I had a morning off facebook and look what I missed! JAH has now left Lola... How can she not see what rubbish that 'deal' was?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who'd have thought you could have enough energy to defend a crappy deal so fervently? One of the comments that seems to have been deleted had me howling about the lass having a love heart and slapping a bit of Vaseline on to calm down 😂
why thank you that might have been me 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm Andrea Phillips, Ragdoll is Shelly Webster, Robyn on there is our Robyn I think but don't know who everyone else is
S
You can all call me Britney Spears from now on

(If you know you know)
Hit me baby one more time!

Has she?! I took the admins comment as they’d muted not booted? Oh well
She only wanted to sing Lickys praises and got angry if anyone disagreed. I don’t think LOLA was the group for her.
Maybe she should have been invited to tattle 👹

• Haha
The whole LOLA thing cheered up my day. The needing Vaseline for camel toe and love hearts in the tin bath was brilliant. It goes to show that you really can’t argue with stupid ... 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.