Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they would wake up and smell the coffee. Licky is only interested in lining her tin bath, and not in a ethical way!
People just don't see it tho. I'm actually worried there will be some suicides if she was to close thays how thick some of them are.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if any of the crazy LLL obsessives from the old group have actually been grateful for the break?
It’s definitely not healthy to comment and post on a group hundreds of times in a month.

I wonder if any of the crazy LLL obsessives from the old group have actually been grateful for the break?
It’s definitely not healthy to comment and post on a group hundreds of times in a month.
I've never understood the need to be so obsessive with people, even real celebs. I just don't get it at all and all the wailing and moaning over something so insignificant in the world isn't healthy. I don't think that group is any good for someone with real mental health issues either...it's not a good place to be

Reactions: 2
I don’t know the rules so maybe it wasn’t allowed, but does anyone thing it’s odd Diane wasn’t wearing the leggings in her magazine photo spot?

Might have been shot befor she had them
🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t know the rules so maybe it wasn’t allowed, but does anyone thing it’s odd Diane wasn’t wearing the leggings in her magazine photo spot?

Reactions: 1
I quess admitting you have an issue is a start...
reading between the lines this screams.... my husband is currently working from home due to lockdown if anymore LLL parcels had turned up i in n the new year after I’d spent a truck load on festive legwear I was heading for divorce and would no longer be able to fund my habitat, I’m praying for the day his office reopens so I can resume my FOMO lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she is saying they have changed fabric and sizing yet again!!! May not fit anyone anymore

Apparently, would say I'm surprised people buy them but I'm really not.

Anyone read anything into this LLL brand wise? Just not associated now and literally that's it, or a LLL company change?
The lady that runs it seems lovely. I’m not sure which way round the separation is though (e.g. if actively giving have ditched LLL or if LLL have asked for the change). They always were separate companies though but with cross over as the challenges were promoted in the community group before it went tumbling down the hill.

The lady that runs it seems lovely. I’m not sure which way round the separation is though (e.g. if actively giving have ditched LLL or if LLL have asked for the change). They always were separate companies though but with cross over as the challenges were promoted in the community group before it went tumbling down the hill.
Well she posted this on the main page the day that it all started going tits up and LA announced the social media break

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.