Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like a missed opportunity, why do legging companies rarely seem to do different leg lengths? I know for the likes of LLL that's only going to happen because the manufacturers fucked it up since people buy these too long leggings anyway - the amount of people I've seen say they just take up their loungewear is crazy - they willingly spend £20 on things that always need major alterations to them. But for other companies willing to put the money into finding suppliers that make different lengths they could have a bit of a niche selling point.

I'm sure the short and tall folk would appreciate it.
Sturdy by design do 3 leg lengths. Pretty cool grown up designs too.

Reactions: 3
Making up for lost offers since Dianne's stuff was released are we?
Screenshot_20210209-094444_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Is it me not getting my point across well enough or are they being thick? 'We're sorry we have been unable to provide all our items in the full range'. They are completely missing the point I am trying to make. Don't agree to stock items that aren't in your full range, then you don't have to make pathetic excuses 😠 Someone tell me they understand what I am trying to say, and that it's LLL being dense, and not my inability to type a coherent sentence?!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Is it me not getting my point across well enough or are they being thick? 'We're sorry we have been unable to provide all our items in the full range'. They are completely missing the point I am trying to make. Don't agree to stock items that aren't in your full range, then you don't have to make pathetic excuses 😠 Someone tell me they understand what I am trying to say, and that it's LLL being dense, and not my inability to type a coherent sentence?!
Reading between the lines here: "It would be more expensive to buy shirts etc with a bigger range of sizes, and we know people might not buy a £30 shirt if we kept to our pricing structure for profits. Therefore, we use the shirts with the smaller size range because we like money more than we like sticking to our supposed ethos."

Reactions: 5
i hope the group doesn’t reopen and turn back into Lucy’s pity party and excessive photos of people’s kids.. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I recon orders for this were placed just before whole TP drama and she ordered way too much
😂😂😂 Maybe thy going in to valentines day treats 😂😂😂
I bet that's why she was asking for reviews, then she could put something about TP on her page lol

LOLA is full of bullies obsessed with anything poor little Lucy post...
I love how they've solved everyone's debt problems for them. Presumably they've never gotten out a mortgage, used a credit card, or bought anything on finance.

They are definitely missing the point 🤦🏼‍♀️
That's what i mean. She targeted army of vulnerable people. If you read some posts in old group and some of the comments it's definitely showing some of them might have mental health issues and severe learning difficulties. It's like talking to the wall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.