Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this really the sort of image to use in the promotion of a supposedly size inclusive brand ??? Her legs look like they might snap if the wind blows 😱
55AA0078-6C92-4499-9C23-09A5761C706D.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Surely size inclusively means both ends of the scale? There is clearly some kind of weird angle going on there her legs aren't that skinny in all the other pictures

Reactions: 8
Yep, I'm not up in arms at Dianne's size since you can't exclude the smaller body shapes if you're truly size inclusive.

Best bet would be to do what the likes of Hell Bunny do and have at least two different sized models per item so people can see what they look like on a range of body shapes. But that would involve paying for models so that's never going to happen. Couldn't have an unimportant thing like marketing cutting into Lucy's prosecco fund now could we?

Reactions: 6
Yep, I'm not up in arms at Dianne's size since you can't exclude the smaller body shapes if you're truly size inclusive.

Best bet would be to do what the likes of Hell Bunny do and have at least two different sized models per item so people can see what they look like on a range of body shapes. But that would involve paying for models so that's never going to happen. Couldn't have an unimportant thing like marketing cutting into Lucy's prosecco fund now could we?
This. I actually like the way Snag Tights do it with multiple sizes as you swipe through so you can usually find at least one person who is a similar size (albeit would love to see a few more A-C sizes on there but y’know I suppose they don’t have as many issues buying tights!)

Reactions: 4
Fantastic feedback on "quality fit" wow! Is she stupid or greedy? I can't decide....
Is her upper body able to do a 360 twist like a Barbie doll or is this me being stupid and that’s actually a possible pose?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is her upper body able to do a 360 twist like a Barbie doll or is this me being stupid and that’s actually a possible pose?
I just assumed the lockets had possessed her and she could twist her head exorcist style tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you’re powered by Lockets you can spin your head 360 degrees...... or possessed

• Haha
Joe will be holding her legs while she does a head stand. Baggy leggings on him too

• Haha
Screenshot_20210208-195838_Facebook.jpg

We ordered something but then realised they were tit and can't sell them so now we've got tons to get rid of. Oh and you have to like it otherwise you have to send everything back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can they call it a gift if they’re actually charging £4 for it? And you have to return it if you return the leggings? So how is that a gift?

Can they call it a gift if they’re actually charging £4 for it? And you have to return it if you return the leggings? So how is that a gift?
it’s not, it’s complete bollocks as usual. It wasn’t a gift last time either as the cost of postage was more than the value of the product ... money grabbing witch like always

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.