Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Are they going to review all the evidence and look for holes? As they won't have access to actual evidence, what are they going to do google or come here for Tofino's wiki. Or are they hoping if they get enough supporters the court will bend to the public's will. Unfortunately for Letby this maybe her only hope of freedom, not that there's much hope.
Hahahahah shit I forgot, she actually mentioned the tattle wiki on the call!
She kept saying she’s “downloaded it” (read: copy and pasted it) and wants everyone to look at it and use it as a basis for their “work” lol. Idek man, I think at the end of the day she’s just a very deluded woman with a big vendetta against hospitals/the legal system and an even bigger debt she needs clearing.
The more this develops, I don’t really think this is even about LL at all. I think it’s 100% about the grift for her.
---
hahahaha this is kind of what I was expecting.

They were meant to have the ‘evidence’ a few months ago that Ben Myers didn’t want anything to do with which made him a bad barrister and this case the biggest miscarriage of justice in entire British history. What happened to that? If they have the evidence to exonerate her then no social media campaign and ‘getting the message out there’ is bloody needed.

They are nothing more than just a sick bunch of Lucy fans.
Oh yes definitely.
There were a lot of crusty old blokes on there who defo just fancy her and have a fetish for serial killer nurses (mentioning no names Richard)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
Sorry to spoil the stripper chat, howling at these comments but the whole “I’ll never get married and have children” I think she wrote that because she knew she was a messed up psychopath that couldn’t have a “normal” life after what she’d done.

Again, common theme of her being sad for herself…🙄

• Heart

Cack_Conroe

I honestly think being a stripper will turn out to be true.

She is somebody who revelled in people not knowing who she really was.

Her friends thought she was kind-hearted, gentle, sweet and soft - in reality she is one of the most evil, sadistic women in the world.

She portrays herself as meek, timid and fragile - when there are accounts of her telling off a fellow nurse, telling off a mother of a baby, getting angry with colleagues when she didn't get her own way, other disputes with colleagues, bitched non-stop over texts, and she brazenly filed a successful grievance against doctors for daring to notice that she was murdering babies. She came across as confident and bolshy in court.

So she is literally the opposite to how she likes to present herself. Her beige disguise was her power and how she operated in plain sight.

Her friends think she is the good girl, studious and going home early from nights out while at university. She loves her parents and cats, wears modest clothes, and used to go to church. She claims to not swear (disproved in court), to not know what go commando means (laughed at in court), she goes to bed with cuddly toys, and her friends described her as being Little Miss Innocent on Facebook.

Being a stripper would fit with the pattern of her being the complete 180 opposite to who her friends and family think she is.

Like @InTheDollsHouse , regardless of the truth to this new rumour, as soon as the news broke about how much the managers covered up for her and protected her, I suspected she was "charming" these middle aged men in some way.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I think when she knew they were on to her, she wanted to get caught. It might explain why she left so many incriminating notes and didn't destroy the paperwork she had kept as trophies in her home.
Even the most organised serial killers become chaotic when they are under pressure. Letby would have known that many of the doctors suspected her. Killing was a stress relief for her. It always is for serial killers. They talk about the tension between murders building to a crescendo and killing is the only release they can find. The trophies are kept to be pored over between thrills, to get a feeling of that power back. To recall the victim and their suffering. I don't think she wanted to get caught at all. I think her psyche was crumbling and she became reckless. She couldn't bear to let those trophies go. Especially not once she'd been delegated to an office job because she had no prospect of being able to kill again any time soon. So her trophies were all she had to get that feeling again.

Reactions: 35

Tofino

VIP Member
I've been following this guy's youtube (journalist?) for a while now. He attended the full trial so has a very solid first hand experience of the case, plus has done a lot of research. His latest video breaks down what the green note actually says and condemns the sleuths for misinterpreting it.

But the most interesting thing he says is that these notes, and in particular, the green note, were of very little importance to the case. Maybe 5mins in total of questioning out of 50 hours, so the prosecution case was not remotely based on the notes. Also, the green note in particular was barely mentioned in court. The yellow(?) note, where LL writes as if the triplets are all dead, although one is alive, was a more crucial part of the enquiry.

He also praised Tattlers and the wiki 🥰 So HI THERE - I'm a fan of your videos!

Here is the link for anyone that wants to watch it.

I recommend all of his other videos too for a fully unbiased view of the case from beginning to end.
oh this is very good. particularly like the tattle name check 😁 and he’s right, many people new to the case and just reading the papers will probably think this was a huge piece of evidence when it actually wasn’t.

I remember being frustrated that BNE didn’t grill her more about the ‘on purpose’ bit of the note. But I think they knew the notes would be debatable and it’s such a minor part of the evidence overall that it wasn’t constructive to spend too much time on it. And with hindsight and reflection i’m glad they didn’t.

This guy said that particular note was 2 mins at most out of 3000 mins of cross = 0.067 % of cross examination time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Tofino

VIP Member
They are very special, I hope DR Jimjams sues :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2413036View attachment 2413037
Wow. I don’t even know what to say! I can’t understand this mindset at all, that there may be a killer but it’s not Lucy??

The only thing I agree with is bastards was for the consultants (why would anyone think it was for the babies ffs?!!) but because the consultants were the ones stopping her from being on the unit and eventually got her caught.

Reactions: 34

LittleMy

VIP Member
Found the original chat here. The original poster Refraction deleted the post, but it's quoted. Shame it wasn't a screenshot, and checking the FB groups it seems Jammy is a dirty deleter. But Janet was clearly feeding him info she shouldn't have been running her mouth about. Is that contempt of court?

View attachment 2409610View attachment 2409612View attachment 2409613
Yes it’s contempt of court. She shouldn’t have been feeding that back to people. There was an embargo, o‘Lee and noseymoo couldn’t talk to us during the deliberations/once partial verdicts had been heard.

Cack_Conroe

I feel a bit bad keep calling No Name ugly - there's nothing wrong with him, he's just an ordinary, awkward middle aged dad. It's just such a massive mismatch in looks and age compared to Lucifer.

I don't otherwise feel bad for him, he's sleazy for chasing after a much younger nurse, he's behaved terribly towards his wife, and most of all he was feeding Letby confidential information when she was already suspected by his colleagues of being a serial killer.

His decision to be anonymous is surely self-serving, both for his career, his reputation and his home life. However, I do respect the law, and other than my personal opinion on his looks, I have not shared anything that isn't in the public domain. It's not my fault that they failed to censor the post it note.

• Heart

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
Some nurses are complete
bitches calling them angels is a joke.
some are but I also think most are wonderful. I have had 99 percent positive experiences and only encountered that one negative one, so I wouldn’t want tar them on with the same brush. For example, I had a particularly long and traumatic labour, I went through 9 midwife’s during my first labour (yes it was that long), my last ones had so much empathy that they were crying with me at the end, I’m talking full on sobs like it was them going through my labour. I’ll remember them forever❤ I couldn’t have done it without them.

• Heart
It’s natural to be curious about Dr. NN but we need to remember the reasons for the anonymity order and not be in contempt of court. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Until it's reported by mainstream media, I don't believe anything that is written online. Any of us could set up a twitter account and call ourselves Crime Reporters UK 2023 and write a load of rubbish about what Letby is currently doing in prison.

"Letby is embroiled in a lesbian affair with Rose West"
"Letby allowed to work on hospital wing"

And other such nonsense.

• Haha

MmmB777

VIP Member
New pod out from the mail by the way. Some interesting tea on Ian Harvey and his wife threatening to set their dogs on a mail journalist when they went to find him in the South of France. Sound like lovely people.

• Wow
  • Haha
They are very special, I hope DR Jimjams sues :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2413036View attachment 2413037
I’ve finished the latest podcasts with the parents. Something I picked up on and had not considered before, and I’m not sure if we know the answer, is those two sets of parents were not familiar with NICU. The family on the most recent one said it was when they saw their second child in the neonatal unit that they realised much of what they saw with the first child wasn’t normal. I know some of the parents on the indictment had older children but I wonder if Lucy knew whether the parents were first timers to NICU.
Good point.

It was almost like she was grooming the parents - especially the “favourite” baby couple. Making them a card, calling the baby her “favourite” and getting frustrated when she wasn’t assigned to that baby.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Just catching up and the lap dancer chat 😂😂
Who's gonna risk getting concussed by that massive chin, imagine her bopping about on someone's lap, the jaw would be right at face level. If this is true then Liverpool must have had a sharp increase in head injuries.. and retracted balls.

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
My OH called her a basics range rich tea biscuit this morning and it’s so painfully accurate, soz to anyone who likes a rich tea

• Haha

Motherofpugs

Chatty Member
It’s so lovely to hear from you @nosycowmoo - it feels surreal that it’s all over (for now) after it being a part of our lives every day for such a long time. I can’t imagine how you must feel having followed it in person! Do you think you will continue following the case in court if more charges are taken to trial?

I still can’t help but feel that a different group of 12 jurors would have found her guilty on all charges. I still feel disappointed tbh that they didn’t take on board the judges direction that if they found her guilty of some charges, they could apply that to other charges to support the likeliness of deliberate harm by the defendant.

Also, I firmly believe that there is zero chance that LL had an idyllic perfect childhood. She has been damaged in some way by her upbringing even if that’s not your typical physical or sexual abuse. Children raised by emotionally healthy parents with love and boundaries do not murder multiple babies that’s for sure.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
I think as much as it's fucking infuriating, we are never gonna shift the bias that some people simply cannot accept, a young, (pretty?!), blonde girl can be capable of such atrocities. It's ridiculous but no matter what you hand them on a plate, they won't believe it. However give them an ugly bloke and he could be the kindest soul in the world with an alibi and they'd still blame him. People are just fucking stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

kabukigirl

I can't read the link but I assume that was paid by the government since everyone has the right to be defended.

Frankly I would ask for my tax money back that went into her defence. A blind snail would have done a better job frankly. I am all for her being guilty but I believe her case could've been defended a little better.
As the old adage goes, you can’t polish a turd. Like others have said, I think BM did the best he could with what he had - I am happy her defence cost so much tbh, shows she had a fair a trial as she could have with the best possible representation, another up yours for the conspiracy theorists who said it was sub-par.
Also, as value for money - 9 month trial and all of the work that went into it and beforehand, £1m ain’t bad for making sure an evil child killer is banged up for life and unable to hurt any others.

• Heart
Reactions: 33