Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
Does anyone know the attention seeking influencer Kneevo?

She's suddenly become an expert on the case 🙄 and is ranting about the trial being unfair to Lucy on her Instagram stories.

oh god. I don’t know her but checked out her stories. Immediate big red flag ‘I spent the last 24hrs reading up on the case’ 🚩

Ok so where was she the last 10 months? Did it take prosecution 24hrs to deliver their evidence?

Yet again, another thicko who seems to think a few hours reading a few selective bits of a 10 month trial is enough to decide ‘something doesn’t sit right’ and that there is ‘zero hard evidence’.

At this stage anyone saying things like that are really showing themselves and their stupidity up.
---
Oh god I carried on listening to her shit. Clear to see where she’s done her research now

‘apparently there were sewage problems causing bacterias that cause all these symptoms’ 🥴
---
Fuck me. She’s clearly been on green goblin Twitter because apparently other reasons for the gas is because they can’t be handled and can’t be burped.

- - -

Oh look where she gets her info from Hahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

wine o clock

Before the verdict … of may I add…by 11 folk who had sat in the court day in day out for nearly a year… these absolute odd the balls were crying “innocent until proven guilty”!!! Fare enuf …. Now they crying “innocent WHEN PROVEN guilty” how much crack are these folk smoking daily!!!! A jury has decided ffs … I can’t even read anymore of their tripe … its gone past laughable stage … it’s insanity!!! Xx accept the verdict u stupid buggers!!! No amount of star gazing or calculating numbers is gona free ya baby killer 🤜 xx

• Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
Re abuse: there are a hell of a lot of children who get abused but are in middle class families and so fall through the net. Especially verbally. But even other types of abuse, these children are often less likely to be believed and outside care givers (teachers etc) are less likely to be looking out for it in these children due to confirmation bias.

I am not talking about Letby here, because there is nothing that can excuse what she did.

However, in general as a society we need to stop assuming because someone comes from a middle class family with parents still together that they had this perfect, ideal childhood.

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
I just can’t see it. You make valid points but my brain can’t accept that after seeing pictures of her in her Lee Cooper/hot pink get-up from 2008/mum’s straw hat 👒 🤣

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
I’ve finished the latest podcasts with the parents. Something I picked up on and had not considered before, and I’m not sure if we know the answer, is those two sets of parents were not familiar with NICU. The family on the most recent one said it was when they saw their second child in the neonatal unit that they realised much of what they saw with the first child wasn’t normal. I know some of the parents on the indictment had older children but I wonder if Lucy knew whether the parents were first timers to NICU.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Hazara04

I interpreted the line about never having marrying or having children to mean that she knew she was going spend the rest of her life in prison and would never have the opportunity to do these things. I guess we will never know.

I initially assumed she had munchausen's by proxy but there doesn't seem to be any evidence of this.

• Heart

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I think people blanket apply the “circumstantial” evidence because they’re comparing it with other serial murders which ok, in LLs case it may seem there is more circumstantial evidence. However, when you compare like for like instead of apples and pears, the evidence isn’t circumstantial and is exactly what you would expect from a healthcare setting murder, in fact, it’s overwhelming…

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
I made the mistake of scanning down the posts on that Facebook page and felt my blood pressure rising!

I clicked on someone commenting out of curiosity, who shared the science on trial / dick gill blog to her own profile which was public and fortunately people challenged her about it (mostly how jury have listened for 9 months and she’s read just a few hours). So I don’t think they are going to grow quickly. The media intensity of verdict/sentencing has dissipated now so anyone getting on board at this stage really will be a latecomer with sod all knowledge.

I suppose though it doesn’t matter how large it grows. The law and evidence stands regardless of how many people there are that disagree. Thank god. It’s just frustrating seeing it and I really hope the parents avoid it.

Tofino

VIP Member
The thing is as well, surely them creating a website with all their “evidence” on wouldn’t be appropriate or accepted in the legal system? Plus they haven’t had access to all medical records? So their hypothesis has been made from half the evidence?

It won’t even be half. They will have barely touched the surface. I think it was baby G the police said had over 5000 pages of medical notes. And the witness statements also added up to over 5000 pages

What do these people have? Chester Standard articles?

• Haha
  • Heart

Eirawen

VIP Member
Hope she took good care of Tigger and Smudge and they never saw her sadistic side. Shame they can't talk as they probably have a tale or two to tell about her.
Myra Hindley adored her dog but the police put it down as they knew it would upset her. If her cats are rehomed I hope they are not treated badly as it's not their fault they belonged to her. But some people are so nasty but there is no need to sink to Letbys 'level with her cats.

• Sad
  • Wow
Someone on FB worked this out. Jammy runs a cat cafe in Shropshire. LL and JC used to go there a lot while LL was on bail. I guess they became friends with Jammy and he kind of fell for her charm. She was using a false name then he said. I think JC kept visiting the cafe. This is why I thought Tigger and Smudge were there but who knows?

• Wow

Marie958519

Seen someone on that FB group saying something along the lines 'guilty or not guilty being sent to prison for life at her young age is overly cruel and harsh'.

Honestly baffles me how ridiculous people could be and very concerning that they could end up on a jury one day themselves 🫣

• Wow
  • Sick

Katkitkat

Hahahahah shit I forgot, she actually mentioned the tattle wiki on the call!
She kept saying she’s “downloaded it” (read: copy and pasted it) and wants everyone to look at it and use it as a basis for their “work” lol. Idek man, I think at the end of the day she’s just a very deluded woman with a big vendetta against hospitals/the legal system and an even bigger debt she needs clearing.
The more this develops, I don’t really think this is even about LL at all. I think it’s 100% about the grift for her.
---

Oh yes definitely.
There were a lot of crusty old blokes on there who defo just fancy her and have a fetish for serial killer nurses (mentioning no names Richard)
At this point I think @Tofino needs to copyright the wiki!

• Heart
  • Haha

wine o clock

This post is fascinating...thank you for sharing this. You've witnessed things the whole world has heard about and you've really put across so well how surreal an experience it must have been. I keep thinking this, if it was me I don't think I'd be able to look at her in the courtroom and believe it's actually her and being in such close proximity of someone that has carried out such evil. I'd find it hard to get my head around that I was looking at the person that has carried out one of the worse crimes any of us will see in our lifetimes, or our generations lifetimes.

I hope you are OK because it must have been so mentally and emotionally exhausting, especially seeing the poor parents and how their lives have been so tragically changed forever.

Thanks for sharing ♥
Yep it’s bizarre to see her …. I only went 3 times but she appeared confident and cocky … pulling BNE up where she could … it was bizarre… not hoe u would expect a innocent person to appear …. We would all be screaming … no no no I didn’t do it etc etc … none of that …

the teddy she was clutching was a act … like ya trying act innocent and just read a text book night before on “how should I act if I’m innocent”.
She ducked up on that stand (I only went 3 days) but she said to BNE …. In a raised frustrated voice “I knew what I was looking AT!! As I say I only went there 3 days but she was loosing it that day. She was more than happy to pull him up numerous times she was more than happy pass her post it’s to myers and she was more than happy to study her files. Was the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen!!!! THAT THING is in right place. Make no mistake about it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31