Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I think Ben Myers did the best with what he had. It’s not his fault his client put her foot in it on the stand and made him look a fool by disputing agreed facts. He was doing fairly well up until then and definitely casting lots of doubt imo. She obviously wasn’t credible enough that other professionals wanted to speak in her defence.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
I can’t see LL swinging round a lap dancing pole in her kitten heels and beige Matalan nightie. Too PTSD inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Whaaaat 😭😭😭😭
View attachment 2407574

Because it is the perfect profession for these types of sickos. Nursing in general is.

My last time in maternity there was one particular nurse.... and I had her number from our first encounter, low on the empathy scale to say the least.

These freaks of nature don't all murder but they abuse their power and hurt sick people when they can't fight back. Unlucky for that bitch as sick as I was I could fight back.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Early retirement?
Yep I think so … probably thought they have stitched dear lucy up I can’t work for them … she was very pally pally wi Letbys mum at court … I saw um laffing and joking together …. It was actually the day she ducked up on the stand … each to own but if that was my mate or daughter blatantly showing the world she had committed these henus acts I would not be laffing about having to take your cardie off cos you was hot and it was too sunny … that would of been last thing on my mind!!!
I only went to court 3 times but they was there everyday!!!! No way they could of listened all that and believed she was innocent !!! Her mum and dad and fwend!!! Would be a lot better thought off if they would admit they know the jury got it right!!! Ye still love ya monster daughter … still visit it and buy it Freddy frogs etc but don’t be wailing and crying that she is innocent. Have some blooming respect for those poor parents who have been hell n bk!!! Xx

gimmethattea

Chatty Member
oh god. I don’t know her but checked out her instories. Immediate big red flag ‘I spent the last 24hrs reading up on the case’ 🚩

Ok so where was she the last 10 months? Did it take prosecution 24hrs to deliver their evidence?

Yet again, another thicko who seems to think a few hours reading a few selective bits of a 10 month trial is enough to decide ‘something doesn’t sit right’ and that there is ‘zero hard evidence’.

At this stage anyone saying things like that are really showing themselves and their stupidity up.
---
Oh god I carried on listening to her shit. Clear to see where she’s done her research now

‘apparently there were sewage problems causing bacterias that cause all these symptoms’ 🥴
---
Fuck me. She’s clearly been on green goblin Twitter because apparently other reasons for the gas is because they can’t be handled and can’t be burped.

- - -

Oh look where she gets her info from Hahaha
I've mentioned it before, but I'm sick to death of people blaming the sewage, which the plumber confirmed wasn't there on the days of the babies in the indictment. And I'm so annoyed that I can't find the article I read, but one described how confused the plumber was to be called as part of the defence.

At least do a Molly-Mae and use your 24 hours better and research the facts properly.

The reason my boy was in NICU was an infection and we didn't have confirmation of what it was until say 5 and I was researching like crazy, washing my hands like mad and wearing mask anytime I was there.
I'm sure the parents of these babies would have mentioned this themselves too in the information given to the police and in court.

Really irritates me, because I bet they are all Covid deniers and would ignore medical advice etc...

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
However - who is this fuckin nutjob Richard Gill?!!! Why do cases like this bring out all the reprobates of society!
Briefly, he’s a (once respected, now not so much) statistician who was involved in exonerating the Dutch nurse Lucia de Berk who was convicted of several murders in 2001. She was subjected to an obviously unfair trial and was convicted based off of some dodgy statistics and analytical tests which genuinely couldn’t prove that she’d poisoned her patients. He then did the same for an Italian nurse who was also convicted of murdering several of her patients.
Since then he’s developed a bit of an obsession with the idea that LL is innocent and throughout the trial made dreadful accusations against other/ involved in the case, particularly Dr Jayaram and Dr Gibbs who he claimed had actually euthanized the babies. He contacted Letby’s defense and sent them a “report” containing a load of nonsense science and attempts at insulin calculations written by his scientist mate who is, in the nicest way possible, an unhinged domestic abuser. The defense told them to fuck off, so he then sent it to judge Goss, who also told them to fuck off.
At that point, Cheshire police got involved and sent the Dutch police to pay him a visit (he’s British but lives in the Netherlands), they essentially told him that unless he stopped trying to interfere with the case, he’d be held in contempt of court and arrested the next time he entered the UK, which he was not happy about at all and claimed via a soundcloud recording that it was blatant “fascism”.
Since the verdicts have come out he’s created an organization to try and get Letby freed (which includes a link for donations) and has been demanding journalists to interview him and begging people to let him onto their podcasts.
All in all, he’s basically just a massive grifter with a massive ego.

• Haha
  • Heart

nosycowmoo

Goodness me, this is a brilliant post. Really brings it home how hard it must have been for you, the jury, the families, everyone, especially the not being able to talk about it bit. I do feel anger for Letbys mother though, all that crying and wailing. She MUST have known Letby was guilty. I have no doubt there will be a second trial and hopefully the no verdict charges can be retried. There's so much more to come out with this. But well done you, we've lived the updates you've been allowed to give us.
I mean it was hard but nothing compared to the families. I mean she’s been overheard saying she was just there, as if to say there’s no other proof, but saying I did it take me, makes me think deep down she knew, let’s be real as a parent you wouldn’t want to allow yourself to think it till you had to. It was nice to be able to let it out tbh, and another case I followed there was people who told us everything from court and I found it so interesting so was glad to pay it forward 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 37

DianaBanana

Chatty Member
I think they’re best just ignored. They’ll get nowhere. Mute them and let them scream into the void. They’ll forget about her and start ranting about something else soon enough.

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
Last thread here

There is an extensive wiki (top right pink button also link here https://tattle.life/wiki/lucy-letby-case/ ) collating 10 months worth of trial reports organised into sections. Often the answers to your questions can be found here, so please use as much as you can otherwise the threads fill up very quickly with the same questions being asked. Thank you!

• Heart

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Here's an interesting statistical relationship for the nerds to consider: why are healthcare workers more likely to murder multiple vulnerable babies than, say, an office worker? Clue: it's the same reason why you are more likely to find child abusers working in organisations that enable them to have access to children.

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Rose West apparently gets fan mail telling her what a great mother she is.

Also, she apparently thought she was morally superior to Myra Hindley because to her mind, she "only" killed her own children rather than other people's.

She also is said to have loved babies and to have treated them well, up until the point they started to develop independence and ability to talk back etc. Then she became abusive and victim-blaming.

She is also in HMP New Hall, I wonder what she'd make of Lucifer. She is said to be a matriarch and to befriend the unwelcome prisoners.
West and Hindley had a very short lived affair. After which they turned on each other. It's blackly hilarious that West thought she was better than Hindley because she only murdered her own kids (though that's not even true because she murdered Fred's daughter when he was in prison. The one he had with the poor Scottish lass who they also murdered when she came looking for her girls. They Also murdered several of their boarders)

Hindley is reported to have told others she despised West because "I didn't murder my own kids"

The moral gymnastics both of them performed to come up with these "objections" to the other's crimes is mind boggling.

• Wow
  • Sad

slingo16

Chatty Member
Yep I think it was worth every single penny of taxpayer money to make sure she never sets foot outside of prison ever again.

I’m also unsure how the defence could have done a better job. What kind of defence does a guilty person actually have?? Myers ensured she had a fair trial but there was literally nothing to defend because she did it. Plain and simple.
Exactly, the notion her that her team were some how incompetent is so ridiculous, Ben somehow managed to make the jury take over a month to make a decision and actually got her NG on a couple of charges. And all he had was a fucking plumber to help him. He’s done an amazing job. It should have been 22 WLO.

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I remember going with my sister and baby niece into hospital as baby was breathing really strange. First night we’d had a dream of a nurse who explained what blood gases etc were and why they’re important. He was absolutely lovely, second night we had a diff nurse who needed help so had another with her for support, my sister was asking about blood gases and the look this fucking cow gave her mate was disgusting. Had to ask what the issue was cos I can’t keep my mouth shut but she soon started being all nice after. Some are horrible

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

MmmB777

VIP Member
“The note might have been important if you read The Sun” 🤣 hiya Crime Scene 2 Court Room babe! You should have joined us over here! Do you like Turkish Delight and are you ginger?

Great take down of the utter misinformation being spread by the loons. I think for me, the significance of the notes has always been that.. they only knew she was there at each of these unexplainable and sudden deaths/near deaths when they began investigating, then they discover all the forensic evidence of harm (babies full of air splinting their diaphragms or in their greater vessels, right by the catheter site), horrible injuries, unexplained bleeding, then on top of that two indisputable poisonings on her shift.. and when they finally make their arrest it’s there written on paper “I’m evil. I killed them on purpose”, placed and kept within a diary, in a room full of confidential paperwork, with the babies from the case collated and stored together in a bag. It’s just inconceivable that anyone can think that’s a poor unfortunate set of events.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36