Lucy Letby Case #67

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first house was a 2-Up-2-Down which backed on to a cemetery. It was all I could afford as my first footstep on the housing ladder. I'm not saying this to deny LL any guilt, but just to say please don't assume that anyone who lives next to a cemetery is a murderer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My first house was a 2-Up-2-Down which backed on to a cemetery. It was all I could afford as my first footstep on the housing ladder. I'm not saying this to deny LL any guilt, but just to say please don't assume that anyone who lives next to a cemetery is a murderer!
That would definitely make the job of priests at funerals be perceived in a very different light wouldn’t it…! (They usually live in houses gifted by the church, next door to the church).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if someone like Piers Morgan would be allowed to interview her, or if she would even do it.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think anybody is assuming that. Just that with all the things we now know she’s done that it’s an eerie fact. In my personal opinion, I think that might be one of the only coincidences in this case, but can’t deny that it’s strange and can see why people would think it was intentional.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I don’t think anybody is assuming that. Just that with all the things we now know she’s done that it’s an eerie fact. In my personal opinion, I think that might be one of the only coincidences in this case, but can’t deny that it’s strange and can see why people would think it was intentional.
Don't think there's any coincidence she appeared to have left the baby's bedroom in the property as it was....🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
After Tof's last gasp confessional there, i feel like it's only fair to our fellow comrade i disclose i'm an only child, who was the first to go to uni in her family, who likes cats and neutral decor, welllll tit! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Don't think there's any coincidence she appeared to have left the baby's bedroom in the property as it was....🤢
I don't think that's particularly odd either. The rest of the house wasn't updated, so she'd hardly have started the decorating by doing the spare room. Newish house (as in to her), not much spare cash. It probably just wasn't a priority.

I suppose she could have sat in there with her trophies, thinking about her crimes but the former is probably more likely.

Reactions: 22
Yeah it’s not hard to peel off a decal ffs. Takes seconds, my kids had them in their bedroom when they were tots.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've thought that too and I'm sure someone pointed out that the decal left was similar or the same as the one on the Neonatal Unit.

• Sick
After Tof's last gasp confessional there, i feel like it's only fair to our fellow comrade i disclose i'm an only child, who was the first to go to uni in her family, who likes cats and neutral decor, welllll tit! 😉
Never been more pleased to be a dog person so I can a-quit myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think that's particularly odd either. The rest of the house wasn't updated, so she'd hardly have started the decorating by doing the spare room. Newish house (as in to her), not much spare cash. It probably just wasn't a priority.

I suppose she could have sat in there with her trophies, thinking about her crimes but the former is probably more likely.
If the papers are correct in that her parents helped buy her house, I'm sure she had the spare money.

I think it's more that she didn't have the time to decorate doing all those extra hours and that she didn't want to remove that decal.

Reactions: 9
Yeah it’s not hard to peel off a decal ffs. Takes seconds, my kids had them in their bedroom when they were tots.
My little shitbag is always pulling them off and sticking them elsewhere, sounds like I need to invest in the unpeelable ones like Lucifer had 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.