Lucy Letby Case #65 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine absolutely duck all and she uses it for sympathy/narc supply
This is my thought as well. I'm also side-eying her mum as there's no need for your child to know something like this if it did happen (although I am aware I could be projecting here as my narc mum talks about my birth as a way of putting me down)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The mothers in prison who have lost babies or don’t see their children will be putting glass in her food I am sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Baby Q is not the third triplet, he is a completely different baby (I was in court and heard the names, Baby Q is definitely not a triplet).

So unfortunately Baby Q’s parents have not been able to have their say.
Of course, my mistake.

Mr Johnson asks if Lucy Letby wishes to change any of her answers from yesterday. Letby: "No."

Mr Johnson asks if handover sheets were handed out to student nurses.

Letby said she would have handover sheets as a student nurse at some placements, but in the neonatal unit she cannot recall specifically. She tells the court it was not standard practice at the neonatal unit to hand out handover sheets to student nurses "for the time we are talking about".

Mr Johnson says one of the handover sheets, dated June 1, 2010, was in a keep-sake box with roses on the box, when Letby was a student nurse [Letby having started full-time employment at the hospital on January 2, 2012]. Letby says she cannot recall it.

Mr Johnson asks what is "unusual" about the handover sheet, and how it differs from the others.

Letby is unsure what Mr Johnson means.

Mr Johnson: "It is in pristine condition."

Letby: "It's the original?"

Mr Johnson: "Yes."

Letby: "Ok."
“Ok”
Not arsed, not even a flinch. If there was ever a place to reintroduce medieval torture, this is it

Reactions: 37
I've moved my lunch break to 12.30, I'm sure this will be a WLO, I can't see how it won't be.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I absolutely understand what you're saying but she must be cracked in the head already (to use non technical terms!) so don't think there's any point.

Her parents shouldn't be blamed either.
It may well be better to not have her there. At this point she's got nothing to lose and could start screaming and yelling 'I'm innocent' or hurling abuse or such like. Obviously at which point she'd be removed from the hearing but all the same would be more devastation incurred.

Reactions: 15
Yes, very true, though the parents of baby Q do get to at least address her in their statement. But they obviously can't mention baby Q and that's heartbreaking.
Baby Q is not one of the triplets. Because LL couldn't get at the third triplet after he went to another hospital, unrelated Baby Q then became her next victim.

Reactions: 13
I really hope they try again for the NG/no verdict cases. They deserve justice, and they deserve their voice heard too
True, they deserve justice... Isn't Baby K the one she was caught by Dr RJ, in the middle of attacking?

Reactions: 13
My heart feels so heavy today after reading those statements. ❤

Come on Justice Matt Goss, lock that thing up for the rest of its miserable life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
On a break till 12.30, this is absolutely harrowing in person. Hearing the pain, sorrow and anger in the parent's voices 😭 so many tears here from everyone in the courtroom xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I honestly don’t know what other sentence would be viable for her (accept death) than a full life tariff. She did the worst of the worst acting as an Angel nurse, pretending to treat the most vulnerable and be there for those babies and their families and the whole time was scheming to kill those poor innocent babies.

Reactions: 9
Come on Boss Goss, send her away for the rest of her miserable life
He seems pretty great actually so we shall see.

I'm not a pitchfork wielder and have doubts about the whole rehabilitation/punishment system (prison seems to be a bit useless) but can't understand what can be done with her. There isn't any chance she can be on the streets again because of the enormity of what she's done so whole life order seems to be the only thing

Reactions: 18
There's no way she isn't getting a WLO, I have complete faith in him. What he has heard this past 10 months, there's just no chance it could be anything less. Add to the fact she has shown no remorse or human decency to even show her disgusting face.

Beige, you are nothing. You did this because you are evil and you aren't aren't good enough and you are going away for the rest of your rotten, miserable existence. You aren't human, you are cells, ash and poison. I hope you suffer and writhe for eternity and despite any lack of my own faith, I sincerely hope there is a hell for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Mr Johnson asks if Lucy Letby wishes to change any of her answers from yesterday. Letby: "No."

Mr Johnson asks if handover sheets were handed out to student nurses.

Letby said she would have handover sheets as a student nurse at some placements, but in the neonatal unit she cannot recall specifically. She tells the court it was not standard practice at the neonatal unit to hand out handover sheets to student nurses "for the time we are talking about".

Mr Johnson says one of the handover sheets, dated June 1, 2010, was in a keep-sake box with roses on the box, when Letby was a student nurse [Letby having started full-time employment at the hospital on January 2, 2012]. Letby says she cannot recall it.

Mr Johnson asks what is "unusual" about the handover sheet, and how it differs from the others.

Letby is unsure what Mr Johnson means.

Mr Johnson: "It is in pristine condition."

Letby: "It's the original?"

Mr Johnson: "Yes."

Letby: "Ok."
What does this mean? Do we think this might be her 'first'? All that time ago? And she kept a 'trophy' !? OMG all the way back to 2010

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t know what other sentence would be viable for her (accept death) than a full life tariff. She did the worst of the worst acting as an Angel nurse, pretending to treat the most vulnerable and be there for those babies and their families and the whole time was scheming to kill those poor innocent babies.
Just to add I think any person who harms or murders any child should be given a full life order at the least (if there is no death penalty)

There's no way she isn't getting a WLO, I have complete faith in him. What he has heard this past 10 months, there's just no chance it could be anything less. Add to the fact she has shown no remorse or human decency to even show her disgusting face.

Beige, you are nothing. You did this because you are evil and you aren't aren't good enough and you are going away for the rest of your rotten, miserable existence. You aren't human, you are cells, ash and poison. I hope you suffer and writhe for eternity and despite any lack of my own faith, I sincerely hope there is a hell for you.
With a bit of luck it’ll experience hell in this life and the next

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.