Lucy Letby Case #65 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The friend disclosed she had a difficult birth I wonder what happened to her at birth
Maybe she came early and the bit of the brain wiring that includes 'empathy' hadn't developed?

Not even joking, it's a thing. The brain develops in order of hierarchy of survival needs. Empathy and other sensitivities come last as they don't help you to stay alive if you need to fight for food and water.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The posts about her potentially going to a NHS hospital (which is what rampton and Broadmoor are) are really frustrating me.

SHE ISN’T ILL. At the time of her crimes, she knew exactly what she was doing. Yes she’s a fucked up evil psychopath but she wasn’t mentally unwell in the acute sense. It’s insulting to people with mental illness.

This evil woman knows right from wrong, and she chose to do what she did.
Completely agree, there is no way this witch ill or has no idea what she did. She knows, and she enjoyed it. She’s a bleep that’s all she is. The lowest scum of the earth, don’t deserve to breath, I’d rather rats be treated better, they should have to life in the sewers with all the tit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No amount of compensation will bring back their babies or ease their suffering but I just read online that the parents will only receive £12,980 in compensation. Surely that cant be correct?
That might be from some sort of statutory public victim fund, but I imagine there will be other legal cases brought to the trust.

Reactions: 7
The poor father of the triplets. Reading his struggles are gut wrenching. Him turning to drink, him and his partner splitting up on top of the death of his beautiful children. That evil witch needs the exact same treatment of what she did to those babies.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I don’t usually get very emotional but these impact statements are making me feel sick. Poor people. How on earth do they even begin to get on with their lives. I hope they are playing this into her cell… but I guess that will violate her human rights 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Maybe she came early and the bit of the brain wiring that includes 'empathy' hadn't developed?

Not even joking, it's a thing. The brain develops in order of hierarchy of survival needs. Empathy and other sensitivities come last as they don't help you to stay alive if you need to fight for food and water.
That could be a possibility, a Psychological Examination and Evaluation may be the best here,

Reactions: 3
I don’t usually get very emotional but these impact statements are making me feel sick. Poor people. How on earth do they even begin to get on with their lives. I hope they are playing this into her cell… but I guess that will violate her human rights 🙄
Same here, I feel this excruciating pain like a sword piercing my heart😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
There's a special sorta feeling for child murderers and criminals that hurt children in other ways in male jails from other criminals. Let's hope there are these sorts of feelings towards these "people" in the jail letby will reside for the rest of her life. The life I hope is long and painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They need to change the law so that those convicted have to listen to impact statements. She should have them played to her in her cell every single day for the rest of her life as she didn’t allow the parents their day to speak up.

I’m not surprised her parents didn’t turn up. They obviously supported her throughout the trial like many parents would as she has claimed she is innocent… let’s remember she is their only child and they may be a bit weird, but they didn’t do the crime. Lucy is the evil one here. I hope she suffers every day of her life.
I absolutely understand what you're saying but she must be cracked in the head already (to use non technical terms!) so don't think there's any point.

Her parents shouldn't be blamed either.

Reactions: 5
Someone just posted about a pristine handover sheet in a rose box....how did I miss that during the discussions? If anyone is up to giving a bit of info about that pls do...
It was at the beginning of her prosecution, questioning her many handover sheets she'd taken home

Reactions: 6
I’m not a religious person but I bloody hope hell exists so she can burn in it for all eternity. These statements have broken me today.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone got any idea what's likely to be happening in court now that victim impact statements have been read? Will they be having a break until sentencing now?

Reactions: 2
it really does - well I felt that and mercifully in our case, nobody died
However I’m still paying for therapy 23yrs later so have well exceeded what compensation I was given in that plus surgery to fix problems I’ve been left with (not entitled on nhs!)

I can only imagine what a massive insult these poor families will feel at the despicable amounts they could potentially receive!

Thank you. Well it may be true that 'no amount of money will bring the babies back' but jeez a derisory amount of money will feel like insult after injury.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The triplets are one of the most chilling to me. Harrowing to hear of the desperation from the father on how he was desperate to get the third child to another hospital and to think LL had written a draft sympathy note for all three. Makes me shudder.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She will be sat in that cell feeling sorry for herself, thinking how mean those pesky doctors were to get her into trouble and now everyone hates her. I think that is how her mind works. Bet she is pouting and sulking and telling herself it's so unfair.

In her mind, the one and only victim in this is herself. She is absolutely twisted.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.