Lucy Letby Case #65 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I treated myself to a new pain au chocolat jellycat and it’s on my bed it’s so bloody cute! I’m not a psychopath (I think) 🤣
My sons keep leaving their Among Us crewmate plushies on my bed. I’m going to need my own cell 👀 😝

Got to admit, I am tempted by those Squishmallows in the shops. The fries one I saw looked so cute 🥰

Reactions: 2
If you look at the context of her notes, it would make sense that she felt the net was closing in on her and that she would spend life behind bars. I’m not saying I’m right and you’re wrong, there’s the possibility she was feeling genuinely that she had no hope of marriage or family because she was “terminally single” but the logic behind that doesn’t really fit in with what else she’d written in her notes. Have you read them all?
Yes, and my personal view is those notes were written on purpose to present a tortured and broken narrative for the defence.

Obviously that backfired quite spectacularly but narcissists and psychopaths are like that, they're arrogant entitled cunts and don't believe people will see through them.

Reactions: 15
If one more person asks a question that we’ve discussed AT LENGTH for 60+ threads (AND HAS AN ANSWER IN THE WIKI) I will have a menty B. I miss when this thread was for talking about mr tumble and the wrong fella :(
Why do you think she searches people on FB

I search loads of people, my cat send me cards

LIVE LAUGH LOVE 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, and my personal view is those notes were written on purpose to present a tortured and broken narrative for the defence.

Obviously that backfired quite spectacularly but narcissists and psychopaths are like that, they're arrogant entitled cunts and don't believe people will see through them.
Other things she wrote on the same note include “what does the future hold” “I don’t deserve to live” “police [can’t make out the next part but possibly says investigation]” “panic” “fear” “hate” “I killed them on purpose” “I did this”

I don’t think you’d write you killed them on purpose if you were creating something to use as your defence, would you?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.