Lucy Letby Case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds to me like some of these babies received inadequate care either before being admitted to NICU or quite soon after arriving.
This has stuck me from the get go. I wonder if/ has any action will be brought regarding those failings?

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain this to me please? What do they mean the baby was not paralysed, do they mean not sedated for intubation?

and also the butterfly needles..

07EE3C7E-6565-4AC4-94CE-91A9B1B2E195.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Devil’s advocate here - could she argue that being in those groups and seeing from a more real parent’s view (how often do you hold it together in front of professionals and then let go when you’re on your own) could impact her nursing and help her to deal with the families 🤷🏻‍♀️
I dont find her being in those groups weird at all. I work in a particular policy area of govt, and I am in groups relevant to that policy, despite not needing that benefit. It does help to see the other side of the coin.

Reactions: 4
11:13am

The prosecution say Letby made four attempts to kill Child I, succeeding on the fourth attempt.

If LL did what she is accused of. She’s bloody very sick or just down right evil or maybe even both and I can’ believe this is where she started there has to be a start off period where she killed with much bigger time gaps in between. She’s already out of control In the incidents were reading about.

Reactions: 13
Do hospitals not have CCTV? Even in the corridors to see who's going into what rooms at what times

Reactions: 4
Talking of “conspiracy’s”……
I saw this yesterday what an insult to the families 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She could have had periods of harming babies but not succeeding in killing them before this after all if she did harm baby I it shows she had to make several attempts

Reactions: 6
I find it sinister that she has searched for the twins parents on christmas day almost as if she was looking possibly to see what child E would of looked like if he had survived (if they were identical)
I cant see any valid reason as to why you would be searching parents of babies you have been 'looking' after who had died or collapsed in your care. Its weird. I get HCP may look up patients for a nosey on shift with other workers but not on your days off. Its creepy, its like she was either looking to see if there was any suspicions about her or looking at the misery she had caused.

Reactions: 12
I did think a cult involving people in America was far fetched, yes. My opinion. Just like your opinion was a cult. I just think it's far fetched. That's it 🤣🤣
I don't recall mentioning people in America, but ok.

A cult is simply a shared connection/belief...its not something like where they light a candle and chant! It might be far fetched (something I actually mentioned prior to posting) but not entirely something to rule out. I could say scapegoating is far fetched but someone is throwing it into a discussion as a opinion.

You seem to like picking apart people's comments...not just mine, I've noticed but a fair few over the last couple of days!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Im a massive conspiracy theorist tbh but I cant get on board with anything that makes a mockery of those poor babies suffering. They either suffered because of Lucy Letby the hospital or even both but regardless they're victims.

Reactions: 22
Child H had periods of collapse and was quite unwell it sounds like but because they could be explained further collapses that couldn’t be explained were attempted murder?
The defence will rip this apart.
Even if she is guilty it’s going to be difficult to prove

Reactions: 17
I was initially convinced she’d done it, but given the evidence they have submitted, I am still very on the fence.
She’s either been scapegoated or is actual pure evil. Regardless, I find in an interesting copic ans moon forward to seeing you soon!!
xxx

Reactions: 1
Since the whole basis of the prosecution so far is *statistics*, I wonder what the likelihood (statistical wise) of it being a lone serial killer on the loose, versus a total tit show of a hospital with multiple failings - what is *statistically* more likely?

Reactions: 10
Someone said on the last thread (I think) she wouldn’t be.
If she’s found not guilty and there’s a catalogue of failings by the hospital casting serious doubt over anyone's guilt I wouldn’t be surprised to see her sue the hospital. But that could all be a year or two in the future IF shes innocent.

she couldn’t sue the police unless they’d engaged in something illegal, remember the honey trap the police did for Colin Stagg.

The reporting of child I, that poor, poor baby.

“A doctor recorded Child I had suffered a 'respiratory arrest' at 4.30pm, struggling to breathe, she was pale and distressed, and the abdomen was 'distended and hard'.
The NGT was aspirated and produced 'air+++ and 2mls of milk', after which Child I improved.
The prosecution savs this is at odds with the 35mls of milk Child I was fed with at 4pm.”

but it also says the child vomited, so they would have already brought up the milk so there wouldn’t be much more to aspirate through the NGT?

“A feeding chart showed 35mls was given to Child I when asleep, but Letby had recorded Child I as "handling well and waking for feeds".
At 4pm, Letby recorded feeding Child I 35mls of expressed breast milk via the NGT.
An emergency crash call was called at 4.30pm as Child I had vomited, desaturated, her heart-rate had dropped and she was struggling to breathe.”

• Sad
A failing hoapital with already poor care practice provides opportunity for someone with ill intent towards the babies to harm them and not raise suspicions at least for a while
Good point - she’s been described as hard working, clever and passionate about her job. If this is the case It makes you wonder why she didn’t look further afield for an opportunity in a hospital with a better reputation.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.