Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another outfit fitting the girls really well.
Jordan's latest IG post, their sleeves are twice the length of their arms. Can't use their hands properly.
It just doesn't seem quite safe. If they did try to climb out of their cots like that, they're going to fall.
I don't even hate follow Jordan, just occasionally have a look and consistently find him infuriating, I'm shocked at his popularity.

Reactions: 5
Another outfit fitting the girls really well.
Is she for bleeping real those cots are a death trap they are still on the newborn height when the twins are almost a year old.... Imagine during the night her and dopey are asleep and either of the twins easily throws themselves over those bars onto the ground, it honestly boils my blood a mother of 4, not even providing basic safety measures for her children. If they were to fall out of those cots and god forbid be injured or worse, and it was discovered that those cots were left on that level she would be facing some serious questions....

Look at the length of those sleeves
They are the most ill fitting clothes I've ever seen on children ever and very unsafe.....

Is she for bleeping real those cots are a death trap they are still on the newborn height when the twins are almost a year old.... Imagine during the night her and dopey are asleep and either of the twins easily throws themselves over those bars onto the ground, it honestly boils my blood a mother of 4, not even providing basic safety measures for her children. If they were to fall out of those cots and god forbid be injured or worse, and it was discovered that those cots were left on that level she would be facing some serious questions....

Look at the length of those sleeves
They are the most ill fitting clothes I've ever seen on children ever and very unsafe.....
Just as well dad tries to make them laugh.... Cause mum just speaks to them like a stepford wife robot who is zoned out on valium.... Good boy jesse🤪🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It baffles me that they post photos with their clothes hanging off like that and see nothing wrong with it I would be MORTIFIED

Reactions: 9
Fair enough that Jordan “trains” (so does half the population) but has he ever even expressed an interest in Pilates? There’s nothing more offputting about a company than choosing an influencer for their follower number rather than their interests in my opinion 🤔

Reactions: 6
It baffles me that they post photos with their clothes hanging off like that and see nothing wrong with it I would be MORTIFIED
I just don’t understand what goes through her head, the amount of disposable income she has and she can’t buy them suitable clothing for their age! Selfish, selfish woman

Is she going to lower the cots when one of them falls out and breaks a leg? Is she going to buy them suitable fitting clothes when one of them trips and smashes their head into something? I’m sure she thinks babies can bounce, they are quite robust, but they aren’t immune to broken bones and cuts. I don’t understand her at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Fair enough that Jordan “trains” (so does half the population) but has he ever even expressed an interest in Pilates? There’s nothing more offputting about a company than choosing an influencer for their follower number rather than their interests in my opinion 🤔
This erks me too!
Not least as my friends husband is an actual qualified, experienced Pilates instructor and PT and lives about two minutes from them 😡

I don't think The Carters channel is taking off as well as they anticipated. 18k views on their last offering, compared to Lucy still pulling in over 50k views for basic vlogs on her own channel. Still a fair amount compared to others, but I do feel they think they're celebs or something

Reactions: 7
She really is so dead behind the eyes isn’t she, never has any personality or anything. Even when she’s talking to Jordan or the kids she just seems vacant to me.
Also, why has she got that much makeup on just to flog some Flash (badly too I might add)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So Jordan hasn't even passed his PT exams yet, despite acting like he is a highly qualified experienced professional trusted to give valuable advice!
I bet he is only doing the level 2 fitness instructor course anyway so he will not actually officially be a PT and as for his nutrition course unless its affiliated by the BDA or nutrition equivalent he is a fraud and could be causing great harm to people.

Another insensitive ignorant quote from Lucy ' people are much nicer when they're happier, which says a lot about people who aren't very nice to you. Wish them well, but be on your way.'

Does Lucy not realise in the real world many people are unhappy due to work stress, illness, depression and general real life problems

Lucy doesn't strike me as a particular happy person whats that saying about her then?

Reactions: 13
I just think it’s really telling how she never speaks about any negative aspects of her life. Like with the twins waking up early she “isn’t” annoyed about it through her fake smile and captions.

GBJ is always perfect and showing the twins something or playing with them.

They go for nice family walks, have lovely family meals (although we’re not too sure about the meals 😉)

Everything is always perfectly bland. No one wants a moaning Minnie, but it’s more realistic to say “ah I’m worried about xyz” or “had a tough day today because of xyz” she’s so not relatable

Also watched her YT video on baby gifts as I thought it might be useful but gah it was awful! There’s no spark to her, like she’s just reading a script and she didn’t have half the things to actually show 🙈

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.