Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted on her stories about some personalised baubles someone is making her and they’ve spelt Rosabella wrong, probably because it’s not a real bleeping name

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She posted on her stories about some personalised baubles someone is making her and they’ve spelt Rosabella wrong, probably because it’s not a real bleeping name
I went on to their page to see if anyone would correct it and it says Lucy placed the order... so I wonder if she got it wrong 😂 spelling is not really her thing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she hasn’t even noticed she’s spelt it wrong. It’s like that time they spelt their own last name wrong on their page! Then again they call them that many stupid nicknames they’ve probably forgotten what their names actually are!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know if it’s the time of day, I feel a bit sleep deprived but I can’t stop laughing at the spelling incident 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noticed they’ve got her name right on that book, poor child, can’t even spell her name correctly half the time.

Reactions: 5
She should brace herself for more of the same seeing as she chose to give her daughter a name more suited to a plastic doll.

I don't actually dislike Lucy, she just does too many stupid things for me not to take the piss out of her 😄🤦🏼‍♀️ and the way she handles those kids is toe curling. Jordan is just on another planet bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she hasn’t even noticed she’s spelt it wrong. It’s like that time they spelt their own last name wrong on their page! Then again they call them that many stupid nicknames they’ve probably forgotten what their names actually are!

Probably can’t complain as probably being gifted? 😂

Probably can’t complain as probably being gifted? 😂
She’ll probably just go and get the kids name changed so she doesn’t look as if she’s being difficult so she can make sure she still gets everything gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be honest, I did look at some things that lady makes and sells and but it’s put me off now to be honest??

I always remember when i was at infant school there was a girl in my class who had a hideous long first name then a double barrelled surname and it took her so long to learn to spell her name !

Reactions: 6
I always remember when i was at infant school there was a girl in my class who had a hideous long first name then a double barrelled surname and it took her so long to learn to spell her name !
Haha sounds like me! My name is 8 letters then I have double barrelled name 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love that Jenson is reading the book on Jordan's story, it's a bit too advanced for our Jord

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why when she actually buys stuff she puts previous brand ambassador? Is she doing this to get river island and other shops attention to notice her so they can give her more gifted stuff? Surely if you buy something you dont have to add that 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.