Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry if my comment was insensitive, I really should think before I type sometimes! You got this mama šŸ’Ŗā¤
Noooo no please donā€™t be silly!!! Trying not to derail but thought I should say, while Lucy and Jordan are deffo not what parents should be doing with their kids just wanted to shout out to everyone who feels like theyā€™ve been hit by a truck but are doing the best they can šŸ™ˆ big love to all Mamas ā¤
Totally agree with this too, and when I am commenting it's 100% about Lucy and Jordan and not a dig at mums in general. Having a baby with true reflux is one of the hardest things to deal with. I suppose I feel very strongly about baby sleep etc because I've been through it myself with my first. I didn't have all the answers and even with my job and experience I messed up and felt so lost at times. I really do think aswell that having a baby is so difficult and so hard on a relationship. Lack of sleep is detrimental to people's overall health and well being. That's why it is a form of actual torture. I hate when I come across couples and families who aren't sleeping at all because of baby and I feel so strongly about it because I have seen firsthand what the impact of that can be on relationships and moods. With Lucy and Jordan what bugs me is how patronising she is with it all. I messaged her a few times to offer advice and she was so rude and horrible to me. All the moaning but never putting the work in to change the situation. That's what drives me mad. Having a baby who physically cannot sleep because of reflux is a different thing altogether. And I promise you it will get better ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also would like to add, when Iā€™m talking about sleep training and getting babies into a routine, Iā€™m 100% talking about Lucy and Jordanā€™s situation. I know there are babies that just donā€™t sleep no matter what, my brother was one of them and my poor mum was almost driven loopy by it, he didnā€™t sleep until he was in school. He just cried constantly, didnā€™t matter if he was being held or not, he just never stopped and she had many doctors trips.
With Lucy and Jordan I feel like they annoy me a bit because they donā€™t appear to make any effort to try and resolve the situation, they keep the twins up until all hours instead of at least trying a routine. I also feel as well they have each other to help with the babies and yet all they do is constantly moan when they donā€™t even seem like they want to fix things. Plus sheā€™s just so smug and up herself all the time, she seems to think sheā€™s better than everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Off topic but those Christmas decorations are not a good idea with twins! Such a risk!
Jessie was getting them all out and playing with them, everythingā€™s gonna be trashed by Christmas?!

I saw her buying a load of that stuff in TK Max last year! The boys were rolling around on the floor (bored to be fair!) and they were bribing them with McDonalds! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First thing I noticed is how close to the door that tree is. You will have to avoid it every time you go in or out. God knows how the twins are going to cope with it.

Reactions: 5
Jordan is hosting a live workout Pilates session on Wednesday with a Pilates company, how on earth has he got that gig, did he actually complete and pass his PT qualification, which would of been a pretty basic level. He has no further qualification in Pilates and certainly no skills/experience leading classes to beginners/advanced level. Its disgraceful how companies choose influencers as opposed to those experienced and highly skilled with in their field.

Reactions: 8
Lucy would have really benefitted from learning to baby wear safely and correctly instead of using those crotch danglers. There are lots of baby wearing methods that can accommodate twins and a lot of the time they can fall asleep by hearing mums heartbeat and feeling her warmth! It would mean she could crack on and clean her house or gone on the school run etc instead of using the mummaroo chairs!

Reactions: 2
Christmas with the Carterā€™s. Lord give me strength šŸ’†šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø When I think of the Carterā€™s I think Jay Z and BeyoncĆ©, not lazy Lucy and dopey Jordan šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cringe every single time she calls it an episode/season. It's the same as every other YouTube video šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jordan- India does not look amused at the dinosaur- she looks scared! And sheā€™s trapped in that jumbo seat thing while Rosabella is roaming around!

Reactions: 7
No wonder she wasnā€™t impressed when he was jabbing it into her face, if someone did that to me id take it off them and smack them round the head with it.

Reactions: 3
Jordan- India does not look amused at the dinosaur- she looks scared! And sheā€™s trapped in that jumbo seat thing while Rosabella is roaming around!
Made me feel so uncomfortable. I HATE when parents do that to their kids šŸ˜Œ

Reactions: 5
Anyone see her copy and past quote on her youandme account 'The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.' she has the cheek to put the quote under her own branding then only in the description cite a source - which she claims is 'pintrest' that is a famous quote from Osho Ranjneesh. If you want to associate a quote at least make effort to get primary source not plagiarise someone's work

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Made me feel so uncomfortable. I HATE when parents do that to their kids šŸ˜Œ
What an absolute fucktard. He really likes distressing his kids doesnā€™t he?! Besides the oversized clothes I donā€™t mind Lucy, I think sheā€™s overwhelmed but not damaging. Jordan actively teases those children for his own entertainment to the point of it being cruel. Being thick isnā€™t an excuse.

On a less serious note, his use of incorrect and unnecessary culinary terms winds me up. Jus, SautĆ©ed when itā€™s not etc. Heā€™s like Del Boy trying to be cultured

Reactions: 4
Anyone see her copy and past quote on her youandme account 'The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.' she has the cheek to put the quote under her own branding then only in the description cite a source - which she claims is 'pintrest' that is a famous quote from Osho Ranjneesh. If you want to associate a quote at least make effort to get primary source not plagiarise someone's work
I think that quote is quite insensitive to thoose mothers who have lost a baby or mums who have adopted/fostered a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that quote is quite insensitive to thoose mothers who have lost a baby or mums who have adopted/fostered a child.
I thought this too, Iā€™ve seen a lot of quotes about still being a mother if youā€™ve lost a child etc. Iā€™m sure she didnā€™t mean it to be offensive, she probably didnā€™t think about it but I do think itā€™s a bit insensitive.

Reactions: 1
I dont think Lucy and Jordan have many brain cells between them, Jordan goes on about how loosing weight/been active is very simple and easy through exercise/low cal food but he ignorantly does not consider those on low incomes without the resources, time, access and multiple other barriers to eating healthy/exercising. While Lucy has predominantly been a stay at home Mum, with healthy children and no major health problem herself, she has never had to worry about income and putting food on table, she is a selfish image obsessed person who does not seem to care about others or wider society at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FFS ads on Instagram are getting so ridiculous šŸ˜‚ am laughing too much at her latest cleaning one, on her ā€œChristmas must havesā€ list is ā€œstocked up on fabreeze spray and air freshenersā€ yeah hun thatā€™s always on my Christmas must haves xxxx relatable xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooh no itā€™s ok I was just saying itā€™s quite hard to feel like youā€™re going wrong when you read these threads but if your baby simply just hates sleep then thatā€™s ok too!! My little one is on highest dose omeprazole twice daily nothing else works for him unfortunately ā˜¹ He will get there, hopefully soon as this mama needs sleep! So bored of talking about it šŸ˜‚ Totally agree though modern parenting techniques do take away from ACTUALLY parenting for sure. This is all very useful information thank you xx
Just catching up on this thread. I feel you lovely. My 5 yo and 2 yo sleep really well and have done since 6/12 months I say 6/12 months because there were some blips along the way. But my 1 yo is in a routine has been from day 1 due to the other 2 and still wakes up to 6 times a night, he is going to be 2 in April and he will probably still be waking that much. He's like me though and I run on very little sleep always have done. Mum says it's my karma for keeping her up so much as a kid šŸ¤£xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.