Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong but did Lucy say that her Mum is now caring for her ill grandmother? Sure she said it in a video a while back? I wonder if her mum helped out A LOT with the boys and she’s unable to help with the twins and that’s why Lucy is finding it so hard? I could be very wrong 😂
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure 4 children are hard and tiring but they have two parents at home all the time, who can do their jobs on their own schedule pretty much so what on earth does she find hard. Maybe if Jordan wasn't out running for 10 hours a day

Reactions: 14
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure 4 children are hard and tiring but they have two parents at home all the time, who can do their jobs on their own schedule pretty much so what on earth does she find hard. Maybe if Jordan wasn't out running for 10 hours a day
Exactly, but they’re just too lazy

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it helps that she doesn’t do anything aside from being a mum. For some people it works, some people love being a stay at home mum and they love planning activities and spending all day with the children, but some people don’t and that’s okay too, but why try and fake it? Why doesn’t she just call it a day, admit that being a stay at home mum isn’t for her and go and get a normal job?

I think this is one of the big reasons why she comes across so lazy and unmotivated, because she doesn’t enjoy the stay at home mum role and I think this has been made worse since the twins have come along. Babies are all consuming and having two is twice the work, twice the energy and I think she’s realising even more that this isn’t for her.
And being lockdown for most of the girls life
She never anticipated any of this
She probably thought this was her year big things were coming her way with the twins bringing in lots of money but sadly it never happened and she has had to be/pretend to be a parent for once
Instead she got stuck with all the kids for months on end and now again

Reactions: 11
She randomly popped into my head today while I was struggling with my 2 kids. I was just thinking about how much you have to faff about doing bath and bedtime etc and then though wow but I only have 2 and she has 4. I wonder if she's struggling more than she let's on.

Reactions: 13
She randomly popped into my head today while I was struggling with my 2 kids. I was just thinking about how much you have to faff about doing bath and bedtime etc and then though wow but I only have 2 and she has 4. I wonder if she's struggling more than she let's on.
I think so. I think she has since their birth. They were born at Xmas too, where there is a lot of pressure for mums to make sure everything is perfect. The lockdown has made It really hard for everyone, now it's happening again. She's used of just swanning around, getting dressed up everyday, getting paid for pouting and posing, going on holiday all the time, so it's bound to have hit her. Plus I think she was feeling ill with kidney stone pains again.

Reactions: 9
Wow poor girls in those outfits. Another example their use as props. Another sly dig at little India for having no concept of sharing toys and they have to protect the favourite twin at all costs

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The way she said to Jordan 'Do you understand?' like he's a 5 year old. Jesus Christ. What a way to talk to your husband 🥴

Reactions: 7
Wow poor girls in those outfits. Another example their use as props. Another sly dig at little India for having no concept of sharing toys and they have to protect the favourite twin at all costs
If that is their everyday outfit what the hell will she be putting them in for their birthdays / Xmas 😳😳 I

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.