Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s Halloween but the sheer amount of crap they eat ... doughnuts, biscuits, biscuits to colour in, a huge iced cake and probably more .
No wonder Jenson’s teeth are bad. If my little one ate that much sugar and crap he’d be on a sugar high for days !

Reactions: 10
I know it’s Halloween but the sheer amount of crap they eat ... doughnuts, biscuits, biscuits to colour in, a huge iced cake and probably more .
No wonder Jenson’s teeth are bad. If my little one ate that much sugar and crap he’d be on a sugar high for days !

I was thinking the same, I mean mine had some extra treats today but that was a crazy amount of cakes and “buscuits”?? Then Krispy Kremes on top?
*awaits moaning stories in the morning about how none of them slept last night as they were all high as kids on sugar*

Reactions: 9
It’s not it’s like it’s a total one off either. There’s constant posts from them with their takeaways, “buscuits”, cakes that they’ve baked and then there’s the footage of Jesse climbing the counter to eat crisps and sugary cereal from the box...

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what the thread about her on mumsnet was about? I mentioned LJC to a friend recently and she said she remembered there was something about her on mn once but when iv searched it seems thread was deleted but it's about someone's partner knowing Lucy 10 years ago and her Snapchatting him, quite bizarre I wish the full thread was available.

• Wow
No but I wish I did!! I googled it and saw what you were on about but like you said it's been deleted!

Wonder if jordan knew she was messaging other fellas?

Does anyone know what the thread about her on mumsnet was about? I mentioned LJC to a friend recently and she said she remembered there was something about her on mn once but when iv searched it seems thread was deleted but it's about someone's partner knowing Lucy 10 years ago and her Snapchatting him, quite bizarre I wish the full thread was available.

Reactions: 3
No but I wish I did!! I googled it and saw what you were on about but like you said it's been deleted!

Wonder if jordan knew she was messaging other fellas?
I want to know what it said, it says the person was a model, i didn't know Lucy was ever a model as I'm sure she would of mentioned it previously

Reactions: 2
Her and Jordan have only been together like 7/8 years though havent they?
She was a model for some bonded hair extensions, I only know because I'm a hairdresser and her face was the brand rep for them but that again was 2011 time so before she was with Jordan maybe?

Reactions: 3
The poor guy probably has a business or talent which Lucy wanted a freebie from, they will sink to the lowest of depths they have no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 4
0A423056-1514-4353-AF87-711AC74A5971.png

this just knocked me sick... why not just add the carrot in small pieces and the spinach as it is, why blend it all and grate it and hide it? Surely she’s making them fussy by doing this? If they don’t like it then they can pick around it...

• Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 297022
this just knocked me sick... why not just add the carrot in small pieces and the spinach as it is, why blend it all and grate it and hide it? Surely she’s making them fussy by doing this? If they don’t like it then they can pick around it...
Absolutely vile. She's even tagged hellofresh, I don't know if it's an ad (which if it is may be a short lived sponsorship) or if she is just tagging them from a recipe that she butchered 🤢

She’s doing it to troll us, surely no one is THAT stupid 😂
This is what I’m wondering, because for one, how can she think it starts “bus” and not “bis” and secondly, she reads here so surely she sees that it’s not spelt that way?😂😂

Reactions: 6
Does Lucy have management? as if she does I really don't think they are doing a decent job as any good manager would look for positive and negative feedback and provide constructive criticism to allow development. If 'The Carters' want to portray themselves as a great family brand they need to change their perspective massively

think shes blocked me on my main. she was asking for recomendations for small businesses that do personalised xmas sack and a wooden sleigh. i told her to google it and stop begging. i did recommend studio 21 though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.