Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks girls, feel in the loop now 😏 bloody Nora, my daughter's first birthday outfit wasn't even that extra! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean, is it even safe to squeeze 2 babies on the same swing back to back? (Jordan’s story) 🤨

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
These photos don't scream chemistry and greatly in love couple. Lucy looks like a middle aged woman forcing her moody teenage to take a picture.

LJC1.jpg
LJC2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This could be viewed as a nasty comment but I’m just going to come right out and say it. I find all her kids really annoying, even the girls. Jesse is definitely head pain in the ass though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This could be viewed as a nasty comment but I’m just going to come right out and say it. I find all her kids really annoying, even the girls. Jesse is definitely head pain in the ass though.
Jesse is spoilt. Jenson and the girls seem ok, but poo india always looks so sad.

Reactions: 12
Jesse is spoilt. Jenson and the girls seem ok, but poo india always looks so sad.
Jesse is a nightmare. Jenson seems sweet, the girls are too young to be offensive but they clearly have a favourite and it's kinda sad that the other one clearly knows this already. Always looks fed up having a camera shoved in her face too.

Reactions: 16
What has she done to her face
Long haired pic two years ago
Short hair today and she looks tired hagered and the fillers have done her no favours
That’s exactly what happens when people start with fillers and Botox so young. They need more and more to upkeep the look and as the natural fullness and elasticity of younger skin fades with age they end up with stretched looking skin, the big cheeks/small eyes thing. I feel sad that she felt the need to start all this stuff in her twenties when she was naturally a pretty girl.

Reactions: 4
Jordan: I’m not going to touch my phone tomorrow and spend the day with my family
Also Jordan: posts 9 stories before 11am 🤷‍♀️
I’ve honestly never known a guy his age spend so much time in Instagram. It’s ridiculous how often he posts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jordan: I’m not going to touch my phone tomorrow and spend the day with my family
Also Jordan: posts 9 stories before 11am 🤷‍♀️
Plus two posts! I wonder what a day actually spent on his phone looks like. Just think if he used that time effectively to improve his general knowledge he could be at KS1 level by 2025

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.