Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think shes blocked me on my main. she was asking for recomendations for small businesses that do personalised xmas sack and a wooden sleigh. i told her to google it and stop begging. i did recommend studio 21 though.
she mentioned 'some people have said to google' when she showed a few suppliers who she 'claims' to be purchasing from, more like expecting a freebie. Her and Jordan cant take any criticism, can you imagine them at parents evening when the feral kids kept told off by teacher, it will be teachers fault for been jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
think shes blocked me on my main. she was asking for recomendations for small businesses that do personalised xmas sack and a wooden sleigh. i told her to google it and stop begging. i did recommend studio 21 though.
They really are pathetic. So many families will struggle to afford food this winter never mind Christmas gifts etc and she’s shamelessly begging for stuff on Instagram when she can afford all this.

Reactions: 11
How much TV do they watch bleeping hell it's literally 2 movies a day plus you tube and box sets aswell.
She nothing really other than sitting on arse from what I can see

Reactions: 7
First thing I see this morning when I pick up my phone..... "5.40 wake up this morning"
FFS she is literally obsessed with their sleep pattern her whole life revolves around it. For someone who doesn't think babies are robots and doesn't beleive in routine, she bleeping obsesses over their sleep 24/7.
Lucy hun you put the poor babies to be at 6 so waking at 5.40 is almost 12 bleeping hours sleep..... Is she OK? Are they so thick that they can't do a morning each and let the other one sleep, they are so thick they both get up together every morning and then whinge and moan about it and obsess about it all day...... I'm so sick of listening about it. She doesn't deserve those babies. She is the coldest mother I've ever seen. She has about as much maternal instinct as a bleeping rock. They are 10 months old. If your gonna be a lazy witch and instill no routine or no safety measures Or no healthy sleep behaviours they it's your own fault. It takes hard work Lucy. Babies don't just pick up these important skills. They are taught. At 10 months after baby if she had a job she'd be back in work 4 months and rushing around like the rest of us every morning. If her and her dim useless husband had any job they wouldn't need to sleep in past 6 in the morning theyd be up getting everything ready for the day ahead.
She kills me.
bleeping chavvy unemployed sponges.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
First thing I see this morning when I pick up my phone..... "5.40 wake up this morning"
FFS she is literally obsessed with their sleep pattern her whole life revolves around it. For someone who doesn't think babies are robots and doesn't beleive in routine, she bleeping obsesses over their sleep 24/7.
Lucy hun you put the poor babies to be at 6 so waking at 5.40 is almost 12 bleeping hours sleep..... Is she OK? Are they so thick that they can't do a morning each and let the other one sleep, they are so thick they both get up together every morning and then whinge and moan about it and obsess about it all day...... I'm so sick of listening about it. She doesn't deserve those babies. She is the coldest mother I've ever seen. She has about as much maternal instinct as a bleeping rock. They are 10 months old. If your gonna be a lazy witch and instill no routine or no safety measures Or no healthy sleep behaviours they it's your own fault. It takes hard work Lucy. Babies don't just pick up these important skills. They are taught. At 10 months after baby if she had a job she'd be back in work 4 months and rushing around like the rest of us every morning. If her and her dim useless husband had any job they wouldn't need to sleep in past 6 in the morning theyd be up getting everything ready for the day ahead.
She kills me.
bleeping chavvy unemployed sponges.
This! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 8
Another one who’s utterly fed up of seeing the twins wake up time every day. My own kids get up early but you don’t see me telling the nation 🤣 I find it really odd. I’m not sure what she actually expects of them 🤷🏼‍♀️ One minute she says all children are different and the next she’s acting like she’s fed up of them waking early.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another one who’s utterly fed up of seeing the twins wake up time every day. My own kids get up early but you don’t see me telling the nation 🤣 I find it really odd. I’m not sure what she actually expects of them 🤷🏼‍♀️ One minute she says all children are different and the next she’s acting like she’s fed up of them waking early.
Yeah and I don’t see why it’s SUCH a big deal them getting up ‘early.’ It’s not like her or Jordan have jobs and surely they’re up early anyway to get the boys ready for school?

Reactions: 15
It’s literally the most boring thing ever seeing what time the twins get up, I’m surprised she hasn’t lost loads more followers because she keeps going on about it. 🙄🙄 Agree with everything that’s been said, if you don’t want to try and fix it then don’t constantly moan about it because soon people will get sick of it. What did she expect when she had babies? That they’d just magically sleep 6pm-8am?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She really didn't want twins did she. I think it's a massive shock to her. She is also that bit older now, I think she'd forgotten how hard it can be. If she was coping well we'd be absolutely bombarded with baby vlogs. For a mummy account she does the bare minimum, it's mostly her prancing in gifted clothes. I don't think they are getting on either. All the moaning is very telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah and I don’t see why it’s SUCH a big deal them getting up ‘early.’ It’s not like her or Jordan have jobs and surely they’re up early anyway to get the boys ready for school?
Exactly 🤣 my kids are always up by 7 (usually earlier) but they go to sleep early and my partner is up for work and I’m up for the school run anyway so it’s not a big deal. She’s so lucky to have Jordan at home with her the majority of the time and she doesn’t even seem to acknowledge that!

She really didn't want twins did she. I think it's a massive shock to her. She is also that bit older now, I think she'd forgotten how hard it can be. If she was coping well we'd be absolutely bombarded with baby vlogs. For a mummy account she does the bare minimum, it's mostly her prancing in gifted clothes. I don't think they are getting on either. All the moaning is very telling.
Exactly this
Its like they just passive aggressively slate each other daily on stories, especially Jordan.... And Ye I've said it before her bubble burst as soon as those girls wanted to be entertained parented and started moving and she couldnt restrain them in a device any more

There's not one video of her on the floor with those babies, with her face in their tummies making them laugh uncontrollably or one video of her jumping out from behind something like an idiot shouting peek a boo and the twins laughing.....
There's nothing, she doesn't do anything with them
All she says in videos with them is boo boo boo boo boo..... That's it
Like Lucy talk to them, interact with them, don't just half supervise them...
Play with them on the floor
For a young mum she has no life in her she takes herself wayyyy too seriously
She has zero interest in those kids and always looks so awkward when she's around them like she doesn't know what she's meant to do

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Her house must be total chaos She really doesn’t realise how lucky she is I only have one set of twins but there’s no way my husband would have time to go to gym etc he works all day so any free time after work he wants to spend with his children they seem to have all the free time in the world! She doesn’t have to worry about maternity and not having a job to go back to, if her kids getting up at 5.30 is her biggest worry she’s a very lucky woman!!

Reactions: 17
She always comes across so zombified that she makes me tired just watching her. It’s like she reeks lack of motivation.

Her “get up and go” has got up and gone...

If she insists on moaning every morning and it bothers her so much, make Jordan get up. He has claimed many times he is used to early starts and they dont bother him, he can function on little sleep etc, so make him do it. He leaves her alone with the kids multiple hours a day to go running/cycling/gym or various other selfish activities so i dont see why he cant do the early mornings alone! Unless he really is that stupid and clueless she doesnt have faith in him looking after twins.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think it helps that she doesn’t do anything aside from being a mum. For some people it works, some people love being a stay at home mum and they love planning activities and spending all day with the children, but some people don’t and that’s okay too, but why try and fake it? Why doesn’t she just call it a day, admit that being a stay at home mum isn’t for her and go and get a normal job?

I think this is one of the big reasons why she comes across so lazy and unmotivated, because she doesn’t enjoy the stay at home mum role and I think this has been made worse since the twins have come along. Babies are all consuming and having two is twice the work, twice the energy and I think she’s realising even more that this isn’t for her.

Reactions: 8
This is so true, I love my children so much but when my mat leave was over I was looking forward to going back to work and spending time with other adults and it not being all baby and mummy.

I think now i work only 2.5 days a week i appreciate the kids a lot more as not with them 24/7. Going to the park is a lot more enjoyable now as not a daily occurrence.

She is very lucky to have Jordan home, my partner in the forces and when my daughter was born he was in Iraq which made it very hard for me and for my daughter to bond with him.

I don’t think it helps that she doesn’t do anything aside from being a mum. For some people it works, some people love being a stay at home mum and they love planning activities and spending all day with the children, but some people don’t and that’s okay too, but why try and fake it? Why doesn’t she just call it a day, admit that being a stay at home mum isn’t for her and go and get a normal job?

I think this is one of the big reasons why she comes across so lazy and unmotivated, because she doesn’t enjoy the stay at home mum role and I think this has been made worse since the twins have come along. Babies are all consuming and having two is twice the work, twice the energy and I think she’s realising even more that this isn’t for her.

I could be wrong but did Lucy say that her Mum is now caring for her ill grandmother? Sure she said it in a video a while back? I wonder if her mum helped out A LOT with the boys and she’s unable to help with the twins and that’s why Lucy is finding it so hard? I could be very wrong 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.