Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair if he is I dont blame him, that little bit of frizz on his head drives me mad and I am only looking at him through the screen of my phone.
Either get a transplant or shave it off!

Sounds like it. No lack of money in that house!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god? Do you reckon it will be a Turkey job and come back looking like he’s had a set of pubes stuck on his head??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shame they can’t spend some of that money on clothes that fit the girls

Reactions: 13
How does a Mum of two not know what to use for her teething babies? Youd think she was a first time Mum

Reactions: 13
Shame they can’t spend some of that money on clothes that fit the girls
Today's story, the tights that have an extra 8 inches of fabric rushed up, let alone those floor length dresess 🙈 One of those girls will be sporting a massive cut or bruise on their forehead soon where they've tripped over the excess fabric.

I think this is what bothers me so much sometimes about “influencers”. I get that everyone has down days no matter what their situation, but the way some of the influencers moan about stuff is so insensitive. Like moaning about the babies and the lack of sleep ect, she doesn’t work and neither does Jordan, she should try having babies that don’t sleep and having to work as well... or when she moans about how they haven’t had a holiday, even though they went to France with the family...or she moans about how busy she is and how much work she has to do, when there are two of them at home who don’t work.
Her day’s big tasks consisted of ‘not rushing’, recording a podcast, going to the chemist and going to the shops to buy an avacado to finish off the fajitas with time to sit in the car and record herself. Jordan went to the gym a lot is talking about juggling the responsibilities of looking after both sets of kids and cooking but meanwhile can still record himself too.
It beggers belief to hear them talk about how ‘busy’ they are.

Reactions: 10
It gets me how unaware she is, it’s like she’s totally lost with the whole concept of looking after the babies.
One thing that stands out to me is that quite often they’ll put the twins down to sleep, one or both will sleep for about half an hour and then wake up, that’s because they’re overtired and their brain is basically treating their sleep as a power nap.
She doesn’t seem to realise that although the twins don’t seem tired and like they need sleep, they actually do and because she misses that they end up being over stimulated at what should be their bed time and then their brains release chemicals to give them a “second wind” and that’s why they end up staying awake past 9pm and only having a half hour sleep.
Exactly 💯 it's something that most mothers learn with their first baby, it's to know the cues, after 4 you'd think she would know her babies needs etc it's a mother's instinct, but she doesn't have it she never did and if she doesn't have it by now she is never gonna have it, i think she is so cold with those little babies, and comes across like a first time mum who has literally no idea what to do.
India is always a problem to her anyways, and Rooty gets all the attention, it tells too, she is quite miserable looking alot of the time......

Maybe the baby was teething?! The sleep thing is so odd I could understand if it was Few bad nights of one of the babies not going back to sleep but everyday she posts that they didn’t want to nap or that one woke up at 9pm.
I know it’s hard to get one baby to sleep never mind two but if you go off her instargam they seem never ever sleep!
This is it, moaning every day about the sleep but too lazy to instill some structure, I feel sorry for those babies they must be exhausted, babies thrive when they sleep well, it's so important for development

As much as we can criticise Jordan, we will never criticise him for that 😂
I'd be fuming if my partner posted really unattractive pictures of me but I genuinely think Jordan doesn't have the intelligence to realise that it might be hurtful for her
The odd one for a joke fair enough but he basically kind of fat shames her

Reactions: 9
So ljc isn’t feeling herself because of lockdown find that hard to believe as she didn’t follow any of the rules she gets more free time then me and I only have two kids and Jordan is at home all the time I remember when she said she not struggling with 4 think she’s eating her words now isn’t she

Really annoys me when people buy homes like her just to have a title ``property developer`` when in fact all they are doing is stopping first time buyers from getting it at a reason price and putting there own stamp on it.

The person who put this comment needs to know what renovating a house is, cant quite call it renovating when all you do is put in a new kitchen
I know!! It was literally knock a small dividing wall down, new kitchen and decorate! We’ve all done that!! Not sure who’s more thick, them or their followers?? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So ljc isn’t feeling herself because of lockdown find that hard to believe as she didn’t follow any of the rules she gets more free time then me and I only have two kids and Jordan is at home all the time I remember when she said she not struggling with 4 think she’s eating her words now isn’t she
I think the only thing that has changed for her is that they can't beg for gifted holidays or days out at the moment.

Both at home anyway, saw family throughout, don't have to worry about losing their jobs and not short on cash. Everyone else is worrying about losing their jobs and homes and there she is buying another house just to make money off.

Must be so hard for them.

Sounds like it. No lack of money in that house!
Probably free
How does a Mum of two not know what to use for her teething babies? Youd think she was a first time Mum
because they put it on stories wanting Brands to send free stuff. They have zero interest in any answers to any questions, it’s all for engagement and freebies. Insta is sales only without all the proper regulations IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I usually quite like Lucy's style 😳 But what the hell was she thinking today 😭😭
She really needs to learn that some styles just don’t suit everyone
Just because you can wear it doesn’t mean you should

Reactions: 7
I just came to say the same, what the duck has she got on!? Those jogging bottoms and boots are not a look 🤢

• Sick
I get that she wanted to match jackets with Jesse, but she’s got much nicer clothes than that 😂 I just don’t understand this woman 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.