Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s recently had filler or Botox or both. I can’t get over how her face is looking in her insta stories. It’s actually shocked me!

Reactions: 8
I feel like she's obsessed with Jessie and what I mean by that is her Instagram story's are Jessie says this! Jessie does that! Jessie Jessie Jessie Jessie... We all love our children but I just find it strange that she likes to tell the world what Jessie's doing all the time 🙄

Reactions: 12
I feel like she's obsessed with Jessie and what I mean by that is her Instagram story's are Jessie says this! Jessie does that! Jessie Jessie Jessie Jessie... We all love our children but I just find it strange that she likes to tell the world what Jessie's doing all the time 🙄
And honestly, who even cares 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 13
Jenson is too busy writing about world peace to appear in her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jenson is too busy writing about world peace to appear in her stories
I thought that quite sad you know, a 6 year old boy writing like that. I just don’t think at that age they should know about depressing things like that, let them be kids. I know loads of people disagree, but I just think up until a certain age children should just believe the world is magical with rainbows and kittens.

Reactions: 5
I thought that quite sad you know, a 6 year old boy writing like that. I just don’t think at that age they should know about depressing things like that, let them be kids. I know loads of people disagree, but I just think up until a certain age children should just believe the world is magical with rainbows and kittens.
I was mostly just amazed that he can write and spell better than both of his parents

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry, no, I don’t believe for a second he wrote that. Maybe the bit in the middle but the one teacher, one pen but? duck off. Not buying it

Reactions: 9
Her stories tonight 🙄 IF you’re being asked for recommendations for places in Bath it’s because they want your recommendations, not your followers 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Her stories tonight 🙄 IF you’re being asked for recommendations for places in Bath it’s because they want your recommendations, not your followers 🤦‍♀️
She is clearly hoping restaurants, bars and spas get in touch and offer her freebies, why doesn't she just say that! If her and Jordan claim to be from Bath and love it so much they'd know all this information. I was tempted to google the lowest rating for each one on trip advisor and recommend, she is that stupid she would probably would be clueless

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry, no, I don’t believe for a second he wrote that. Maybe the bit in the middle but the one teacher, one pen but? duck off. Not buying it
Not seen what Jenson wrote but ‘One teacher, one pen’ very much sounds like the famous Malala quote / speech.

Reactions: 3
Yes that’s it!
I guess I’m the stupid one, I certainly didn’t recognise it. I can’t really criticise her for not knowing as I didn’t but I’d have thought she’d know it’s not the words of a 6 year old.
It doesn’t appear that any of the commenters recognise it either, or they’re not saying anything, not even the teachers commenting.
Either that or it’s so well known she knows that bit is not his words, it doesn’t need saying and I’m just thick 🙈

She did just say her fave Halloween film is the Nightmare before Christmas though. I didn’t think Halloween films were particularly a thing

0D751E81-A3F7-414C-B379-96A770C90040.png

Not seen what Jenson wrote but ‘One teacher, one pen’ very much sounds like the famous Malala quote / speech.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes that’s it!
I guess I’m the stupid one, I certainly didn’t recognise it. I can’t really criticise her for not knowing as I didn’t but I’d have thought she’d know it’s not the words of a 6 year old.
It doesn’t appear that any of the commenters recognise it either, or they’re not saying anything, not even the teachers commenting.
Either that or it’s so well known she knows that bit is not his words, it doesn’t need saying and I’m just thick 🙈

She did just say her fave Halloween film is the Nightmare before Christmas though. I didn’t think Halloween films were particularly a thing

View attachment 271843
Sounds like jenson is a good googler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes that’s it!

View attachment 271843
Yeah, I reckon she made him copy that bit down to be honest. The spelling is perfect in that section and rubbish in the first half.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.