Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsP90

Oh piss off Lucy with the “should I launch my brand today?” No doubt it’s just more ways to monetise your children. Both you and dipstick go and get an actual job and contribute something to society rather than being a full time beg on a social media page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I haven’t watched it yet. So Lucy is maid of honour and Katie’s just a bridesmaid? If so I’m really shocked. Can’t help but think it’s because Lucy is more “glamorous” than Katie and has a following too.
It's all for the 'gram!

Seeing GBJ have to open Lucy's maid of honour gift proves just how spoilt that boy is, how little discipline they have with him. He has to be front and centre for everything, I feel so sorry for Jenson!

Abc

Its a bit insensitive saying smears are pain free and very simple when many women have different shaped cervix and find it quite painful/uncomfortable. If she wants to educate she could take about it more practically provide links of info etc but instead like everything with LJC it's how easy it is for her
I think it's great she's using her platform to speak out about smears, not many do. She would have been slated if she had said they're really painful and would probably be accused of then putting people off. She did write on the post 'in my experience they are painless' as for majority of women they are.

I’m not saying there’s anything wrong as such that they wake up, but surely you wouldn’t feed 11 month old babies when they wake in the night? They should be getting enough in the day to not need that.
Perfectly normal for babies this age to still wake for a feed. They say food before 1 is just for fun, milk is still the main source of nutrients etc. I know alot of the comments are obviously aimed at Lucy but blimey they make other mums feel like shit.

• Heart
  • Sad

ComfySnow

WELCOME to my YouTube channel and WELCOME to today’s video
Todays video is ....

Does anyone else get the impression she’s a bit slow.

• Haha

Lillylola

I think this will knock her down a peg or two! I doubt if she would pay these prices for her family so to expect her followers to pay these prices is crazy!!!

nothing has sold out! Major flop👎🏻

Lots of comments saying the pricing is far too high and maybe one saying they've ordered on the latest post.
She should have come here for some market research! The fact she had the audacity to charge those prices when she is a nobody is laughable! I feel slightly bad for her but it’s pure arrogance!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She is probably feeling fed up because they haven't had a free holiday this year... Or is it because Channel Pimp, erm, Channel Mum telling them all to talk about mental health....
I think this is what bothers me so much sometimes about “influencers”. I get that everyone has down days no matter what their situation, but the way some of the influencers moan about stuff is so insensitive. Like moaning about the babies and the lack of sleep ect, she doesn’t work and neither does Jordan, she should try having babies that don’t sleep and having to work as well... or when she moans about how they haven’t had a holiday, even though they went to France with the family...or she moans about how busy she is and how much work she has to do, when there are two of them at home who don’t work.

Emmas83

Chatty Member
Her house must be total chaos She really doesn’t realise how lucky she is I only have one set of twins but there’s no way my husband would have time to go to gym etc he works all day so any free time after work he wants to spend with his children they seem to have all the free time in the world! She doesn’t have to worry about maternity and not having a job to go back to, if her kids getting up at 5.30 is her biggest worry she’s a very lucky woman!!

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
if they were into property renovation why did they buy a basic standard new build on a busy estate?

Jordan needs an intervention from his management before he triggers some major disordered eating amongst his following, his nutrition knowledge is non existent as what ever he says is nonsense

Reactions: 16

Fairypop

VIP Member
Looks like they’re on the beg for a new dishwasher. Bet they’ll be magically gifted one within the week 🙄
How hard is it to have a quick google of reviews like the rest of us? Argos, Currys, they’ve all got review sections ffs 🙄

ComfySnow

please say I’m not the only one who thinks her little boy is annoying as hell. And she does jack shit when he’s shouting over people and I remember he climbed into the baby’s new born cot and she was just like GOOD BOY JESSE he literally climbs on the pushchair and she just praises him

ComfySnow

Lucy Jessica Carter #8 overpriced loungewear, lack of childcare, whole family’s diet is a nightmare.

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
please say I’m not the only one who thinks her little boy is annoying as hell. And she does jack shit when he’s shouting over people and I remember he climbed into the baby’s new born cot and she was just like GOOD BOY JESSE he literally climbs on the pushchair and she just praises him
We've been saying that very stuff on this thread going back yearsssss she has moulded a very unlikeable child in Jesse and it's not his fault but imagine the superiority spoilt complex he is going to grow up with!!
We all praise our children yes but there comes a time when your child is going from toddler into preschool age when you have to set some boundaries in my opinion so that the child can mature a bit and be a bit self aware, she has just created this annoying child and we all know one, that nobody wants to see coming, he just jumps all over his siblings the furniture, other people homes and things and gets told "good boy Jesse".....from what I've seen if any of the other kids are getting any attention especially Jenson-who seems a really sweet boy, Jesse just starts screeching or screaming and she just allows it like

They look like they’re doing community service.. Not a fan
Rosabella has the exact same face as Jesse

I still cannot get over that Jesse is 4..... He seems like a 2 year old toddler to me

Last edited:

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Have they really got a home account with their name spelt wrong? I'm so confused, is it deliberate cause no one is that dumb??

EDIT: Nope. Actually that dumb. Fucking hell imagine being so thick you spell your own name wrong and still don't realise after your post promoting it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

basic bree

Watched her home tour whilst getting ready for work. Not watched Lucy in ages but I feel like the whole video was a sales pitch for desenio.. my favourite part when she said ‘ I love an inspirational quote I just find them really inspiring’.... and saying the space themed prints are really ‘informational’

• Haha

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Jesse is spoilt. Jenson and the girls seem ok, but poo india always looks so sad.
Jesse is a nightmare. Jenson seems sweet, the girls are too young to be offensive but they clearly have a favourite and it's kinda sad that the other one clearly knows this already. Always looks fed up having a camera shoved in her face too.