Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
1AE15190-EA29-4792-8A9E-1A7979C73791.jpeg

That foot 🙈 bring back the matching trainers!
Confusing perspective the way Lucy’s legs are positioned, thought her foot was her hand at first - not a great photo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

MrsP90

The biggest laugh is all the routine vlogs she bangs out...when not one kid in that house has had a proper routine since the day they popped out 😄😄 my cats have a more structured routine than her babies. You don't have to be a Hitler, but most parents can follow their child's cue and get them into a pattern. How are they not set up when there are 2 adults in the house who don't "work" ?! Mind blowing.
The routine videos are what sent me here in the first place, she’d do a routine for a routine then say in the routine videos they don’t have routines 🤯 she’s just laughable now. Go and get a productive job you silly begging cow 😂

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
I'm just puzzled how she can go from wearing a size small tucked under to make it look more cropped and still say its oversized to then wearing a size xxl for the oversized look which doesnt even look huge so god knows what the other fits are like very inconsistent if you ask me!

The deep blush as she calls it, is a size small and the dark grey is a xxl 🤔

View attachment 340486View attachment 340487
Anyone who splashes £70 on this is absolutely off their cake!! Especially those saying they will save up for it, £70 could get you a real treat. This is just pissing it down a drain buying this garbage.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I think she’s got a fucking cheek and a fucking huge ego to be charging the prices she’s charging for it all. She must think she’s some kind of mega star! No love, you’re not!

ComfySnow

We've been saying that very stuff on this thread going back yearsssss she has moulded a very unlikeable child in Jesse and it's not his fault but imagine the superiority spoilt complex he is going to grow up with!!
I figured this 😂 I literally only made this account 2/3 days ago and I’m trying to catch up on this haha

I never knew about this site but it has made me die reading all of these comments. this is real content 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Florence89

Yeh the bed sheet background is a joke. At least iron it .

Also just watched a clip where she is talking about the sizing. She really does talk shite. the washed mint track suit for Jenson- she says it’s oversized now but it will last him a while because he can grow with it ?! Didn’t know tracksuits could grow.... I think she means grow into it .

😂also they all just look like convicts, a family of convicts...

The lack of professional photography, props/background etc suggest she is way out of her depth and not planned it at all. what a joke

Last edited:
  • Haha

BaileyMC

VIP Member
This is my first time ever writing on here, but can I say Lucy those prices😬😬 I’m not suprised nothing has sold out so close to Christmas.

I literally went to primark yesterday and got a pair of blush pink joggers that look exactly the same (maybe even a nicer pink in my opinion) for £5 so why anyone would want to buy one pair for £35 when they can get 7 for that price is beyond me.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Jordan: I’m not going to touch my phone tomorrow and spend the day with my family
Also Jordan: posts 9 stories before 11am 🤷‍♀️
Plus two posts! I wonder what a day actually spent on his phone looks like. Just think if he used that time effectively to improve his general knowledge he could be at KS1 level by 2025

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
why does she caption pictures of jesse with things he 'said' when he clearly didn't say them because if he did we'd have a shitty video of it - she over compensates for his speech issues and its so irritating. Also whilst im here why does she caption all her stories what they are doing when they are mundane things that nobody needs to see, read, or hear about?

Asgyui

VIP Member
Does she think people will actually......buy it
I cant wait to buy everyone in my family one so we are all matching on xmas day, we've all lost our jobs due to COVID and some family members have been really ill so instead of supporting local small business who are already struggling in this bad year we thought lets give Lucy Carter a few hundred quid for some luxury tracksuits for our annual trip to Butlins

• Haha

Libramoongirl

I read last night that influencers with a big followings who accept any freebie and deal are on there way out and it's all about the micro influencers. Those with smaller followings between 1,000 - 100,000 who are more picky and dont just accept any offer.
Could be bad news for lucy who does any add for cash.
Good. Actually, stuff the micro ones too, influencers should be left in the shit show of 2020. No one needs them.

D81BB49D-2DD7-42F4-8E4B-E18EC5C03DD7.jpeg
That has got to be the most fakest, unflattering grin I have EVER seen. Before she had her teeth done she never smiled with her teeth out and she genuinely looked nice and now she’s looks almost scary!

• Sick
  • Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
If Lucy had gone on and either 1) glossed over it ala Brummymummy or 2) said OH MY GOD THIS WAS THE MOST PAINFUL THING EVER she would have also been ridiculed. She spoke about her experience - which was painless, and hopefully encouraged some people to go if they were worried about it. There's no need to come for her because in her experience it didn't hurt and in yours it did, its like with anything people react differently. I think anyone who speaks about smears is doing something positive..

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
This could be viewed as a nasty comment but I’m just going to come right out and say it. I find all her kids really annoying, even the girls. Jesse is definitely head pain in the ass though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15