Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually give a tit when she gives hourly updates of what good boy Jesse is doing 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone actually give a tit when she gives hourly updates of what good boy Jesse is doing 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
No, I doubt anyone gives a monkeys. She really has nothing going on in her life if she thinks these are thrilling!

Reactions: 10
She couldn’t make it anymore obvious if she tried that Good boy Jesse and Rootie Tooti are her favourites

Reactions: 8
LOL @ Lucy asking for 90s/00s fashion brands. Exactly what TaayBlu was taking about on her Insta a few weeks ago. Lucy & Tayla follow each other too 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This actually made me laugh when ahe said her katie and Lucy would spend hours in this Tammy girl.

Tammy girl closed in 2005 so katie must of been about 5 years old and elle 10, yeh course you all did Lucy!

LOL @ Lucy asking for 90s/00s fashion brands. Exactly what TaayBlu was taking about on her Insta a few weeks ago. Lucy & Tayla follow each other too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This actually made me laugh when ahe said her katie and Lucy would spend hours in this Tammy girl.

Tammy girl closed in 2005 so katie must of been about 5 years old and elle 10, yeh course you all did Lucy!
It was in BHS after! I used to work on the Tammy Section when I was a Saturday girl! Spacing hangers was my favourite past time 😂😂

It was the one in Bath as well, don’t remember seeing Lucy though (because I went to the same school not because I have a photographic memory 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually find things come out cleaner by me washing them and leaving them to soak than using a dishwasher?

Reactions: 15
Sorry to quote myself but apparantly you need a dishwasher to get your oven dishes this ‘clean’ 🤢🤢🤢
I don’t think I can even car crash watch them now (is it normal for an older sibling to be pulling babies around so much?) but I am interested to see if it turned out to be gifted.
View attachment 292605
I reckon it will be gifted or a collaboration in some form

Reactions: 4
Just seen in the background of her stories they've got a bugaboo donkey. wonder if was gifted or if they bought it. and i bet they didn't buy the dishwasher.

Reactions: 4
75% of there house must be gifted at this rate, today alone Jordan had most of his food gifted, running clothes and a massage roller

Reactions: 3
I reckon they bought the dishwasher just to prove they do actually buy something especially when Jordan read and replied to the message sent about being sponges it'll be just to prove a point.....makes me nervous when Jesse is pulling out of those babies constantly, I'd say the things we don't see are horrific in that house.... Never came across a lazier set of parents, she is a lazy lump and Jordan is so thick he can't even see it and just follows her lead I reckon, they are so unsafe with everything with those kids and babies even down to not bothering to let down the cot to a safe level, and you can guarantee that it is a million times worse behind closed doors if she has no problem showing us her shocking parenting on Instagram and doesn't even cop..... Imagine what we don't see, I've unfollowed so I so I don't contribute to her pimping out her kids lives for a few quid, I'd rather not give her the follow and dip in and out for a nose..... I'd suggest ye all do the same, its not like she's ever going to put her page on private 😂😂
I see alot of things not picked at on this site with mum shaming etc but my god Lucy beats the band she is so so bleeping cold disinterested bland and lazy with those kids I feel sorry for them..... Even though I'd say they are all nightmares to deal with because of her

Reactions: 9
What pisses me off is she accepts anything at all when gifted just for the sake of having more tit. I think it also makes her feel ‘Popular’ as she’s been literally chosen by a brand, plus the money side of it, and then it gives her a bit of content.. so she couldn’t care less if the product is relevant or a bag of steaming tit. She took the high chairs, raves about them how they’re the bees knees and then they disappear and subtly it’s mentioned they use bumbos now as the high chairs were too big for the dining room. How will that work?! The girls should be included at meals times! Show me a single working mum who doesn’t RELY on her high chair to pop baby/babies in while cooking or washing up so that the child is in the room and safely contained with a snack or few toys. Not Lucy. Shoves the girls in GBJ arms or in jumperoos in front of a tv for hours. Then that huge buggy we all know she hates, she’s used less than a handful of times because she only uses the car seat as lazy as she is, now she’s got a brand new bugaboo! Stop accepting everything to flog and claim you love just to constantly back track!! Winds me up how nobody bats an eye, she should Have to explain why she’s now not using something she has claimed to love and told followers to buy and got paid off their purchases from! Instead it’s ignored by her sheep that she’s on to the next constantly

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just seen in the background of her stories they've got a bugaboo donkey. wonder if was gifted or if they bought it. and i bet they didn't buy the dishwasher.
It will be gifted cos they have the Out n about double buggy so there’s no need for another, just greed!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.