Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luckily they are his baby teeth and looks like he is losing them.
The ones he does have dont look very looked after so I really hope she looks after his second set but by looking at the sugary snacks they eat she prob wont 😔

Reactions: 8
When does Lucy ever use oven dishes? It's slow cooker or a takeaway
It’s all really just because she cba to wash the girls bottles so she throws them in the dishwasher. I’ve never known anyone else to do that 😂 also never seen a steriliser in that kitchen

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep referring to the girls (or one of them) as an early bird? Lucy they’re babies, babies quite often wake early... youd think she’d never had kids before.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep referring to the girls (or one of them) as an early bird? Lucy they’re babies, babies quite often wake early... youd think she’d never had kids before.
And she’s so distressed by it all that she doesn’t even know if she can vlog, what a hard life 🤣

• Haha
Cor her face, or more specifically her top lip, doesn’t really move properly when she talks. That’s a lot of facial tweaks at that age to be totally changing your facial structure like that.

Does Lucy not get on with Natalie? It's her sons 2nd birthday today (Lucy's nephew) and she posted a few pictures including one of Odin with his cousins (Jenson and Jesse), Elle has liked and commented but nothing from Lucy or Jordan. Yet when it was Emily and Frank's sons birthday she even posted on her own story.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does Lucy not get on with Natalie? It's her sons 2nd birthday today (Lucy's nephew) and she posted a few pictures including one of Odin with his cousins (Jenson and Jesse), Elle has liked and commented but nothing from Lucy or Jordan. Yet when it was Emily and Frank's sons birthday she even posted on her own story.
Maybe Lucy is jealous that she can control her young children and has them in a good routine, even though her OH works away in military

Reactions: 7
Its also Sophie's little girl Rosie's birthday today too

Reactions: 3
Same! All it says to me is they couldn’t be bothered to edit 🤷‍♀️

Also, anybody else notice how Lucy is now wearing a ring on her ring finger now Elle has one? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg her stories yesterday about the twins not sleeping and her being awake all night...... That's what happens hun when you can't be arsed to take the time and effort to sleep train your babies or instill any kinda routine....
Miss every baby is different/I don't like routine {I'm too lazy to do it} is majorly regretting her lazy style of "parenting" now ay!!!!
Your children are wild hun because of you and it ain't going to get any better it's going to get worse....
She sounds so passive aggressive angry at them.... And her face is so puffy from filler she looks horrendous
I don't envy LJC one bit with those kids 🙈🙈🙈🙈

She has to be trolling us with the spelling of 'buscuits' right? Surely she can't think that is the actual spelling after this long

• Haha
She has to be trolling us with the spelling of 'buscuits' right? Surely she can't think that is the actual spelling after this long
The weird thing is she gets the difficult bit right at the end, but gets the easy bit wrong at the beginning?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg her stories yesterday about the twins not sleeping and her being awake all night...... That's what happens hun when you can't be arsed to take the time and effort to sleep train your babies or instill any kinda routine....
Miss every baby is different/I don't like routine {I'm too lazy to do it} is majorly regretting her lazy style of "parenting" now ay!!!!
Your children are wild hun because of you and it ain't going to get any better it's going to get worse....
She sounds so passive aggressive angry at them.... And her face is so puffy from filler she looks horrendous
I don't envy LJC one bit with those kids 🙈🙈🙈🙈
This is so true I know some people don’t like routines but she has 4 kids and makes routine videos so surely she doesn’t mind them being in a routine,in order to do that you have to make some sacrifices!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.