Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
India stood up alone. Well done. Rootitooti did it last week. Yeah. Of course she did 🙄 it wasnt mentioned at the time (AFAIK) so considering she documents every mind numbing moment of the day, I doubt it happened.
I’m sorry but I cannot stand the name Rosabella! It makes me cringe. I love Rose and love Bella, but together just sounds so chavvy. They do all remind me ( Ell, Con, Lucy etc of Big Fat Gypsy wedding!

I’ve noticed this too, mainly Jesses. Don’t think I’ve took notice to Lucy’s ears though ha
Lucy has really odd pointy ears, guess that’s where they get them from.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but I cannot stand the name Rosabella! It makes me cringe. I love Rose and love Bella, but together just sounds so chavvy. They do all remind me ( Ell, Con, Lucy etc of Big Fat Gypsy wedding!

It's roseabella winter too isn't it? 🤐 I can't remember what second name India had. Not my cup of tea either 🥴

Reactions: 5
I dont want to sound mean but does anyone know what kind of ears lucy has? Her twins ears and her boys ears are pointy and fold over? Dint think tim nice but dim (Jordan's ) are like that???
While I don’t want to bash the way a child looks, in the environment that the Carters and their extended family live, where looks and appearances are everything, I think there’s going to be some cosmetic correction taking place. Cosmetic dentistry 100%.
It’s sad that these children have undue pressure on them, having a camera in their face all the time, understanding they have to ‘look right’. I’d stake my life on the fact that they’ve had to re-pose or go and get changed because they didn’t ‘look right’ the first time. What does that do to a child’s psyche?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t mind any of the names separately;

India
Lily
Rose
Bella
Winter (wouldn’t pick it myself but it’s ok for a middle name)

But none of them go together!

Reactions: 9
Not a fan of that outfit at all
What is she looking at?

I do agree that elle wedding defo gonna have gypsy vibes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone noticed how quiet she has been?

Reckon its because she has been reading here and how we all agree she only sees her children through her phone, however I am sure she will make some excuse about it being due to mental health and needing time out so she gets more likes 🤥😴😴

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who doesn’t understand cooking a chicken in a slow cooker? It takes like an hour and a half maximum to cook a whole chicken. Surely if she’s cooking the other stuff when she gets back she would have time to put the chicken in... or why not just order one of those takeaway roasts? It’s so backwards, orders a takeaway when they’re in, but struggles to cook a meal on the days they’ve gone out...😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
They let us know how early they wake up each day! They could of done all the roast prep first thing if time was an issue! Im surprised someone who loves to use her slow cooker as much as Lucy does has never done a full chicken in it before.

I don't understand how Hello Fresh is so easy, its just as easy and cheaper to do a tesco/asda/morrisons online delivery

Reactions: 5
They let us know how early they wake up each day! They could of done all the roast prep first thing if time was an issue! Im surprised someone who loves to use her slow cooker as much as Lucy does has never done a full chicken in it before.

I don't understand how Hello Fresh is so easy, its just as easy and cheaper to do a tesco/asda/morrisons online delivery
Yeah I don’t understand the whole hello fresh thing. Surely it’s just as easy to make a meal plan and work exactly what you need to buy for that for the meal plan, that’s all we do anyway.

Reactions: 3
Hmm how strange that both Elle and Lucy have started using Hello Fresh, Elle has declared its a paid ad but lucy hasn’t 🤔

Reactions: 6
Hmm how strange that both Elle and Lucy have started using Hello Fresh, Elle has declared its a paid ad but lucy hasn’t 🤔
Elle might have free family and friends boxes or something. Regular people get a discount code with I think 1 free box to share with friends. People are always trying to give me their code so I guess maybe you get something for sharing

Reactions: 1
No update on the Hello Fresh Slow Cooker Roast delight, i take it was a disaster!
She probably didn't even do the full recipe, she most likely got it free from Elle as suggested above and then mentioned it on her stories in hope Hello Fresh give her a brand deal too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.