Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
India always looks so miserable. She never smiles.
her whole life has been exposed for the world to see from shortly after conception, her parents are lazy with no care for appropriate nutrition or suitable weather appropriate and sized clothing, not to mention her father comments on her weight (at under 1 years old) and classifies her as a rodent. Besides Auntie Katie and Uncle Frank there is little in that poor girls life worth smiling about!

Reactions: 13
Was there swimming session yesterday a private pool? if both parents and all kids are in the pool and at a stage where you need eyes of them constantly why bother taking your phone poolside and pose for photos, just watch your kids and enjoy it in the moment, even more bizarre if it was a public swim session and they took a camera in

Reactions: 6
Was there swimming session yesterday a private pool? if both parents and all kids are in the pool and at a stage where you need eyes of them constantly why bother taking your phone poolside and pose for photos, just watch your kids and enjoy it in the moment, even more bizarre if it was a public swim session and they took a camera in
i was really worried as I’m local to her and had a swimming session booked with my kids at a local pool and saw her story on Sunday morning and just thought “oh christ” But luckily they went to a private pool!
Didn’t fancy swimming with them there, just imagine it being carnage?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like they’re on the beg for a new dishwasher. Bet they’ll be magically gifted one within the week 🙄
How hard is it to have a quick google of reviews like the rest of us? Argos, Currys, they’ve all got review sections ffs 🙄

Reactions: 16
So what I am getting is that to be an influencer you have to have no shame at all.
I would be too embarrassed to beg for things all the time, I would spend my own money or just go without.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like they’re on the beg for a new dishwasher. Bet they’ll be magically gifted one within the week 🙄
The dishwasher is full, its probably still working or needs an quick service. No doubt they are after a free one for the new house they plan to sell/rent.

Reactions: 7
Maybe they finally decided to clean the grotty slow cooker and blocked the filter of the dishwasher.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m just saying.. your ears are one of the things they look at when assessing disabilities that affect intellect. Of course they could just have funny ears, but are we sure Jordan’s ears are alright?!

Reactions: 4
I’m just saying.. your ears are one of the things they look at when assessing disabilities that affect intellect. Of course they could just have funny ears, but are we sure Jordan’s ears are alright?!
Have thought this myself lots of times with regards to Jesse, and I work in paediatrics in a healthcare setting but didn't want to get slated on here, there are certain red flags related to different conditions, the ears is a common one, an underdeveloped jaw is another, a large crown.... There are a few, maybe the ears are just from Lucy

Reactions: 8
4009C4B0-6785-43DA-9AB0-A9125F327532.jpeg

I just had to... these beggy influences always want freebies and grate on me 🤬 Just go online and look at reviews!

957AAFF0-F6A6-4247-92F3-2057680EFA10.jpeg

🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
that has really made me laugh, the funny thing is whenever they’ve done posts like this in the past, “recommendations for xxxx” they’ve actually ended up being given something within a week, so do loads of other influencers, so for him to sit there and actually deny that he is begging is hilarious!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they wanted some recommendations how about looking in one of the multiple house magazines like Which or good housekeeping which Lucy claims to read all the time, or surprise surprise was that just another ad they never use

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.