Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
India stood up alone. Well done. Rootitooti did it last week. Yeah. Of course she did 🙄 it wasnt mentioned at the time (AFAIK) so considering she documents every mind numbing moment of the day, I doubt it happened.
Just had to wait to use that important milestone to one up India, obviously

Reactions: 9
Jordan has spent all day on Instagram stories slagging Lucy off 😬 if my partner posted what he’s posted on socials about me I’d be fuming lmao!! We call each other dickheads in private and we obvs have inside jokes but I’d never slag him off on social media, even jokingly, for everyone to see. If that’s how they are in private then fine but it comes across as rude haha. It’s just disrespectful (in my opinion anyways)
Jordan must have some form of learning difficulty, his behaviour is not normal. I bet he his a nightmare to live with

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jordan must have some form of learning difficulty, his behaviour is not normal. I bet he his a nightmare to live with
He def does for sure
He's not got the mind of an adult he def has a mild learning disability.....
100% reminds me of an uncle I have with issues, he has never been able to have a relationship, so I imagine Lucy's life is quite difficult with him
He is extremely below average intelligence

Reactions: 8
He def does for sure
He's not got the mind of an adult he def has a mild learning disability.....
100% reminds me of an uncle I have with issues, he has never been able to have a relationship, so I imagine Lucy's life is quite difficult with him
He is extremely below average intelligence
As much as Lucy and Elle irritate me i think they both deserve partners who treat and respect them better.
With Jordan there is no mental, emotional or intelligent substance there while Con is a lazy financial burden with a wondering eye and a desire to make Elle a botched barbie

Reactions: 10
Can someone explain to Lucy that 10 month old babies who cannot walk do not need their feet measured! It really makes me angry! Babies dont need shoes until they are walking outside on a regular basis.....my son didnt get shoes until he was 17 months....it can be really damaging to the plates in their feet....I hope someone at the shoe shop tells her shes being ridiculous

Reactions: 12
Can someone explain to Lucy that 10 month old babies who cannot walk do not need their feet measured! It really makes me angry! Babies dont need shoes until they are walking outside on a regular basis.....my son didnt get shoes until he was 17 months....it can be really damaging to the plates in their feet....I hope someone at the shoe shop tells her shes being ridiculous
100 % agree with you!

Reactions: 4
Why does Jordan have to attempt to convince himself each day he is fine with waking up at 5.30 with Rosabella!

"Rosabella's new wake up routine 5.30am Since basically for ever I've got up early so it's not actually a problem. I like the idea that i can get more stuff done within the day if I'm Up and about!"

I don't know why both of them feel the need to mention it every single day, just get on with it like the rest of the parents do, most men will get up that early to go to work daily, they should be thankful that neither of them have an important high powered job to go to.

I genuinely don't know how Jenson has got to his age without any major problems, they are lazy, incapable, selfish parents who only care about images not about the emotional or physical needs of their children.

Reactions: 11
I dont know why she even bothers to measure as we know the poor girls will end up with shoes a few sizes too big like their brothers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Jordan have to attempt to convince himself each day he is fine with waking up at 5.30 with Rosabella!

"Rosabella's new wake up routine 5.30am Since basically for ever I've got up early so it's not actually a problem. I like the idea that i can get more stuff done within the day if I'm Up and about!"

I don't know why both of them feel the need to mention it every single day, just get on with it like the rest of the parents do, most men will get up that early to go to work daily, they should be thankful that neither of them have an important high powered job to go to.

I genuinely don't know how Jenson has got to his age without any major problems, they are lazy, incapable, selfish parents who only care about images not about the emotional or physical needs of their children.
I know, especially having those dim wits fir parents who are slow and both dont have much going on between the ears

Reactions: 2
I dont want to sound mean but does anyone know what kind of ears lucy has? Her twins ears and her boys ears are pointy and fold over? Dint think tim nice but dim (Jordan's ) are like that???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont want to sound mean but does anyone know what kind of ears lucy has? Her twins ears and her boys ears are pointy and fold over? Dint think tim nice but dim (Jordan's ) are like that???
I didn’t actually realise there was such a variation of ears until I saw theirs. Everyone I know just has your standard ears, but they all have unique ones, really interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed this too, mainly Jesses. Don’t think I’ve took notice to Lucy’s ears though ha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.