Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never known two parents moan about there kids waking up to early, yet there in a good routine , and why is she feeding them a SlimmingWorld breakfast??

Reactions: 11
Regarding the previous comments about her potentially not liking dogs- I actually remember her saying that they would get a dog in the future. Saying that they used to have a dog that (Jordan’s parents I believe) now have and they’d like another in the future. She’s also adamant they’re an outdoorsy family and walk a lot. Delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Regarding the previous comments about her potentially not liking dogs- I actually remember her saying that they would get a dog in the future. Saying that they used to have a dog that (Jordan’s parents I believe) now have and they’d like another in the future. She’s also adamant they’re an outdoorsy family and walk a lot. Delusional
I remember in one of her Q&A’s with Elle it came up, and she basically said she grew up around dogs and took one of her dads dogs to training classes for him but she’s just not a big dog lover like Elle is.

Reactions: 1
I remember in one of her Q&A’s with Elle it came up, and she basically said she grew up around dogs and took one of her dads dogs to training classes for him but she’s just not a big dog lover like Elle is.
Probably because they’re hard work, Lucy doesn’t like hard work does she.

I just don’t get all this ‘matching’ and ‘twinning’ that Instamums seem to love to do with their kids. The last thing any of my kids would want to do is wear the same outfit as their old mum! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rooti sounds soo wrong to me. “Root” in Australian slang is having sex so to me it just sounds so bad 😂
I always think that. When I was in Aus the boys would ‘root for a roof’. Try to pull a girl who lived close to the club then stay over to avoid paying for a taxi home!
That and the Basement Jaxx album Rooty with the big white ape on the cover.

I assume given the other is Naan it’s Rooti as in the Indian bread??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really find it so annoying that she now puts really depressing/love songs over the top of her stories of her kids. Like I understand you love them but fkn hell proper depression session songs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest story saying girls are nearly walking and the little one that’s stood up has her trousers so long they’re going over her entire foot. It’s a tripping hazard waiting to happen. Considering she’s a mum of 4, she should know better!! She likes to Cole across as such a ‘laid back parent’ but I feel like she needs to worry about their safety and well-being more. I also think jesses progress is great, but it either means he’s now accessing support and shows Lucy should have put him in nursery last year when he clearly needed that additional experienced help, or he’s had other extra input. Either way, he’s doing well and it’s lovely to see!

Reactions: 6
Her latest story saying girls are nearly walking and the little one that’s stood up has her trousers so long they’re going over her entire foot. It’s a tripping hazard waiting to happen. Considering she’s a mum of 4, she should know better!! She likes to Cole across as such a ‘laid back parent’ but I feel like she needs to worry about their safety and well-being more. I also think jesses progress is great, but it either means he’s now accessing support and shows Lucy should have put him in nursery last year when he clearly needed that additional experienced help, or he’s had other extra input. Either way, he’s doing well and it’s lovely to see!
Exactly this! I think there’s also a difference between ‘laid back’ and just down right lazy. To me she seems more of a lazy parent.

Reactions: 9
Jordan has spent all day on Instagram stories slagging Lucy off 😬 if my partner posted what he’s posted on socials about me I’d be fuming lmao!! We call each other dickheads in private and we obvs have inside jokes but I’d never slag him off on social media, even jokingly, for everyone to see. If that’s how they are in private then fine but it comes across as rude haha. It’s just disrespectful (in my opinion anyways)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.