Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls such a fuckwit and so fake I think she believes are own nonsense! What does she want a knighthood for being with her children whilst in a worldwide pandemic lockdown as everyone else is! Oh sorry LJC I forgot you are a mother of twin girls and two boys ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
didn't she say in the Ikea video that she gave the sofa away to a friend? Im sure she was flogging it on a local for sale group last week? :ROFLMAO:
Can you find the group and post it? She deffo said the sofa had a lovely new home with her friend! 😳

Reactions: 1
There’s a thread on her Facebook community group about the Mrs Meldrum tit show. I think it’s a good thing Lucy commented and said she thinks Mrs M should have apologised

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As mentioned before, I just saw her story and I find it so sad that Lucy doesn’t see a problem with her almost 4 year old not being able to string a sentence together let alone being able to understand a single word. He is at school next year... ? And no mention of Jesse going back to preschool only Jenson.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
As mentioned before, I just saw her story and I find it so sad that Lucy doesn’t see a problem with her almost 4 year old not being able to string a sentence together let alone being able to understand a single word. He is at school next year... ? And no mention of Jesse going back to preschool only Jenson.
His speech is awful! I know all children are different and all learn at different paces but he is miles behind for his age! I honestly can’t understand a word he is saying. How can she not see this as a problem? Get the poor child help for crying out loud!

Reactions: 6
Can you find the group and post it? She deffo said the sofa had a lovely new home with her friend! 😳
someone posted a screenshot of the selling page on here as they were saying about her name being Lucy catherine carter on facebook. I'll see if i can find it. although shes probably deleted it after reading here

She had the green one up for sale from homesense but didnt see the sofa.

Strange as the week before she was saying she loved the sofa and was in no hurry to replace it (hint hint 😉)

She had the green one up for sale from homesense but didnt see the sofa.

Strange as the week before she was saying she loved the sofa and was in no hurry to replace it (hint hint 😉)
That's what I thought, she constantly defended the old sofa and made a massive deal about it being second hand (shock horror!)... as soon as she was gifted another one I bet the steam was coming off the soles of her Calvin's, I bet she couldn't get rid of the old one quick enough. And did I hear correctly they are now decorating the whole room again now to match it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how many people are commenting on that insta picture saying how identical they look and asking if they are identical! They seriously don’t look identical to me, they have different ears and just generally have a different look! If that test comes back they are identical there’s been a mistake! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg she's at it again with if they are identical! Shes just waiting on her GIFTED DNA test 🙈 FML
Screenshot_20200611-204458_Instagram.jpg

I think it’s them that’s blind, not us!

I can tell them apart easier than I can tell who’s Ant and who’s Dec!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesse and Jenson look more alike than the twins do 🤣 🤣 seriously though India has a much larger, round head than rooty tooty to start! She’s grasping onto the thought of them being identical! #MumofTwoIdenticalTwinGirls 🙄🙄
They actually do don’t they! 😂

she can hear those pound signs!

• Haha
There’s nothing wrong with them being non-identical though! I get that you might be a bit miffed if you were hoping they would be identical, but I wouldn’t give it a second thought if they weren’t? They are beautiful girls

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.