Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as rooty fruity tooty is her favourite I think Indy loo roll is much cuter out the two.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No new video's and she barely posts these days unless she's sharing other peoples posts. So that 1 thing she claimed to be really good at which is being "creative" she actually ain't good at! Whether your in lockdown or not you would still find creative content to put out if this is your passion. I personally think she is reading here & cant take the criticism & hearing the truth! And I think she's struggling behind the scenes but she's going to have a shock as it will only get harder from here. Yes Jordans annoying but I actually prefer him over her if I'm honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No new video's and she barely posts these days unless she's sharing other peoples posts. So that 1 thing she claimed to be really good at which is being "creative" she actually ain't good at! Whether your in lockdown or not you would still find creative content to put out if this is your passion. I personally think she is reading here & cant take the criticism & hearing the truth! And I think she's struggling behind the scenes but she's going to have a shock as it will only get harder from here. Yes Jordans annoying but I actually prefer him over her if I'm honest.
She’s staying quiet because she’s probably terrified she will say something wrong with regard to BLM. Her and Jordan have probably been told to keep a low profile!!! Reposting a few other peoples pages doesn’t really cut it.

Reactions: 3
You can actually see the sick down India’s cheek 😒
This screenshot, i find it so weird for a 4 year old (guessing he's 4?) asking to be filmed. Those kids must be so used to a camera in their face that they actually believe its important and normal 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This screenshot, i find it so weird for a 4 year old (guessing he's 4?) asking to be filmed. Those kids must be so used to a camera in their face that they actually believe its important and normal 😩
Or it's the best way to get a parents attention!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
even when someone asked her to share how she will be teaching awareness to her kids she said maybe i will share resources, more like she has no intention of doing anything so will steal something off from another influencer and not educate herself or the boys just stick them on their ipads

Reactions: 1
She’ll be loving Jenson going back to school means she can film another routine video ‘school morning routine’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
even when someone asked her to share how she will be teaching awareness to her kids she said maybe i will share resources, more like she has no intention of doing anything so will steal something off from another influencer and not educate herself or the boys just stick them on their ipads
She teaches them nothing and in the few snippets you see on YT of her home schooling Jenson she is really frustrated with it
She loses her cool so easily with him
Then that bleeping Jesse just starts screaming for attention and school is over
I have to unfollow her cause I can't cope with Jesse's anymore
I know he's only a little boy but she has made him so unlikeable

Reactions: 7
Is it just me who finds LJC resorting to Meldrum tactics as insulting? She follows very few POC on Insta, yet has to make herself relevant and try to cash in on the BLM movement by reposting Deborah. F off Lucy.
I am a mixed race woman and I find her posts patronizing, she never mentioned any of these murders or the unfairness these people had suffered before but now it's in tbe media she is plastering it all over her insta.
Sometimes saying nothing looks better than saying too much.

She is the type of person who would say ``I am not racist I follow black people on insta`` 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
How do they all fit in the range rover? There are 6 of them. Or do they go in separate cars?

Im so surprised Lucy has chosen to send Jensen back to school considering she was especially worried about the twins catching coronavirus where they were delivered early and are still little with fragile immune systems. It was a little obvious from her posts and stories that she couldnt adapt to home learning

Clearly looking for a freebie party I'd say. Funny she put this up the day after Elle put up her video of Conor's Birthday, that she got gifted. But in fairness had paid for the others ones previously, and had talked about the ever last detail company a lot since.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Dear god.....that girl needs to learn correct spellings for wording..

LUCY its ALLOWED not ALOUD.

How can she be an influencer when her grammar and spelling is so poor?

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dear god.....that girl needs to learn correct spellings for wording..

LUCY its ALLOWED not ALOUD.

How can she be an influencer when her grammar and spelling is so poor?

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
when she spells ‘seems’ as ‘seams’ it winds me up 🙄 her spelling is that bad her phones auto correct has obviously given up on her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.