Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing wrong with them being non-identical though! I get that you might be a bit miffed if you were hoping they would be identical, but I wouldn’t give it a second thought if they weren’t? They are beautiful girls
She will still dress them up the same and pretend they are identical. Heaven forbid they should be allowed to exist as individuals

Reactions: 5
If by some miracle they are identical well then that would just change the whole routine wouldn’t it! Mum of 4 to two boys and IDENTICAL twin girls, she’s insufferable as it is now 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I dm’d her earlier asking if she’s seeing a speech therapist regarding JGB’s speech and she messaged back telling me how rude I am and that the doctor and the HV have told her that there is nothing to be concerned over and he will catch up!!! And look how far he’s come in 1.5 years!!
I told her ok hun, if you say so and that I look forward to being blocked. 🤣 she really is a complete and utter moron!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg she's at it again with if they are identical! Shes just waiting on her GIFTED DNA test 🙈 FML View attachment 151892
she’s gonna do a big vlog reveal isn’t she, possibly drag it out in a few different videos.

MUM OF 4, 2 BOYS AND TWIN GIRLS FINALLY REVEALS THE DNA TEST

with a shock hand over the mouth face and Jordan pretend crying as the thumb nail picture 😩😂

and will have the next video

MUM OF NON IDENTICAL TWINS GIVES DNA REACTION AFTER SHOCKING REVEAL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dm’d her earlier asking if she’s seeing a speech therapist regarding JGB’s speech and she messaged back telling me how rude I am and that the doctor and the HV have told her that there is nothing to be concerned over and he will catch up!!! And look how far he’s come in 1.5 years!!
I told her ok hun, if you say so and that I look forward to being blocked. 🤣 she really is a complete and utter moron!!
There’s no way she was told there’s nothing to worry about, you can’t understand a single thing the kid says! And half the time after he’s said something she has to bloody repeat it so we can understand 😂 delusional

Reactions: 9
New to this thread... She's getting more and more insufferable.. Why does she make out she's this really busy mum with such a hectic life with FOUR kids.. Her husband is at home with her?? Can't bleeping stand these influencers dare to moan when they've got their husbands there to do everything!! They don't even have to do the school run! I also have FOUR kids, no twins 😂 they must've thought they hit the jackpot when they found out it was twins.. Kerching!!
I may have to unfollow when we get to weaning with the bleeping bamboo plates.. Idiots who can't cook suddenly think they're entitled to educate us on weaning our children, hinch is bad enough 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They look like sisters not identical twins, beautiful babies though

New to this thread... She's getting more and more insufferable.. Why does she make out she's this really busy mum with such a hectic life with FOUR kids.. Her husband is at home with her?? Can't bleeping stand these influencers dare to moan when they've got their husbands there to do everything!! They don't even have to do the school run! I also have FOUR kids, no twins 😂 they must've thought they hit the jackpot when they found out it was twins.. Kerching!!
I may have to unfollow when we get to weaning with the bleeping bamboo plates.. Idiots who can't cook suddenly think they're entitled to educate us on weaning our children, hinch is bad enough 🙄🤦‍♀️
Hinch literally only started cooking for her baby because she ran out of content over lockdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is it rude that we care more about her kids speech than she does what a twit. The only speech he is listening to is off the poxy games she sits him in front of all day because she is a lazy mother. I can’t believe she wanted to be a social worker laughable really.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
she’s gonna do a big vlog reveal isn’t she, possibly drag it out in a few different videos.

MUM OF 4, 2 BOYS AND TWIN GIRLS FINALLY REVEALS THE DNA TEST

with a shock hand over the mouth face and Jordan pretend crying as the thumb nail picture 😩😂

and will have the next video

MUM OF NON IDENTICAL TWINS GIVES DNA REACTION AFTER SHOCKING REVEAL
I also seen someone write if it wasnt for Rosabella's hair they would be identical! And she wrote I agree... Just because they are dressed identical doesn't mean they look alike in the face! Because they dont!! She's obviously gutted they aren't identical

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I also seen someone write if it wasnt for Rosabella's hair they would be identical! And she wrote I agree... Just because they are dressed identical doesn't mean they look alike in the face! Because they dont!! She's obviously gutted they aren't identical
I cannot understand the obsession with them being identical, LJC is so weird how she fixates on such strange things but not on important things like her children's actual development

Reactions: 13
How is it rude that we care more about her kids speech than she does what a twit. The only speech he is listening to is off the poxy games she sits him in front of all day because she is a lazy mother. I can’t believe she wanted to be a social worker laughable really.
Exactly, that’s pretty much what I replied to her, she tried to play the Marta and kept saying I don’t understand why you would be so rude to someone..... I said that’s fine hun, because I don’t understand you and why you use your children as cash cows, lie and contradict yourself constantly, film yourself being such a lazy mother and then get the hole when ppl call you out on it???!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot understand the obsession with them being identical, LJC is so weird how she fixates on such strange things but not on important things like her children's actual development
That’s because her Instagram aesthetic and YouTube content is much more important to her

I’m confused.
Their re decorating their white living room... white?
Maybe they’re secretly planning to move?

Reactions: 1
Jenson has more personality than them all put together. Jordan strikes me as a few sandwiches short of a picnic and Lucy is so boring its painful to watch.

Reactions: 8
On the beg AGAIN for a free holiday, duck me she’s so transparent 🙄

Reactions: 7
Is she too tight to put her hand in her pocket for a holiday paid for by herself?
Lucy Normal folk pay for a holiday if they want one ......
Surprised her kids Xmas presents aren’t sponsored

Better tag tui in case they feel like #gifting in the middle of a pandemic 😂
Exactly! So out of touch with reality, It was only yesterday she shared that half arsed oh I feel so sorry for the people who have lost their jobs during the pandemic! I’d be very surprised if a travel company gift her a free one I think she’s barking up the wrong tree to be honest

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.