Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly looking for a freebie party I'd say. Funny she put this up the day after Elle put up her video of Conor's Birthday, that she got gifted. But in fairness had paid for the others ones previously, and had talked about the ever last detail company a lot since.
I was thinking this too! So subtle... NOT!

Reactions: 3
Wait until she’s starts weaning the twins “twins morning weaning routine” “mum of 4 twin weaning routine” “twin weaning lunchtime routine” “mum of 4 weaning routine” “twins weaning dinner routine” also here’s all the crap I’ve been gifted to wean them with 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait until she’s starts weaning the twins “twins morning weaning routine” “mum of 4 twin weaning routine” “twin weaning lunchtime routine” “mum of 4 weaning routine” “twins weaning dinner routine” also here’s all the crap I’ve been gifted to wean them with 🙄
And it’ll just be ellas kitchen pouches because she cba to cook anything for them. And she’ll constantly tag them until they sponsor her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And it’ll just be ellas kitchen pouches because she cba to cook anything for them. And she’ll constantly tag them until they sponsor her.
The twins would be bloody grateful for the pouches rather than the inedible slip she serves. Mark my words she’ll be on the beg for the bamboo bowls in no time

Reactions: 9
The twins would be bloody grateful for the pouches rather than the inedible slip she serves. Mark my words she’ll be on the beg for the bamboo bowls in no time
Lol the bamboo bowls!! Has any insta parent not got them??

Clearly looking for a freebie party I'd say. Funny she put this up the day after Elle put up her video of Conor's Birthday, that she got gifted. But in fairness had paid for the others ones previously, and had talked about the ever last detail company a lot since.
Just had a look as I didn’t believe Elle would ever pay for one hahah. And of course she has never paid for any of the parties she’s been gifted them all! 😂 no surprise there

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I've only just recently started following and honestly have no idea what I've walked in to with the Carter's! Is Jordan a few nuggets short of a happy meal? Also they clearly have favourite children and don't even try to hide it! Don't even get me started on 'led' 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I've only just recently started following and honestly have no idea what I've walked in to with the Carter's! Is Jordan a few nuggets short of a happy meal? Also they clearly have favourite children and don't even try to hide it! Don't even get me started on 'led' 🤦🏽‍♀️
Few nuggets short of a happy meal LMAO 😂😂😂😂😂 yep you’ve hit the nail on the head with that one 😂

• Haha
What a boring Ikea haul 😴 also what’s the bet she went with her sisters, mum or friends as there was no mention of who she went with (so definitely not Jordan and the kids) and we all know she’s a lockdown rule breaker!

didn't she say in the Ikea video that she gave the sofa away to a friend? Im sure she was flogging it on a local for sale group last week? :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She really is one of the thickest, disingenuous people ever to have graced Instagram!
So she's posting a haul (spending money) then does an advert (earning money and encouraging other to spend for non essentials) then says shes thinking of those going through redundancies? More like she's thinking of herself, if her followers are on limited incomes how will she keep earning on swipe ups, who will keep Jordan in fake tan and the girls in stupid doughnut hats?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really is one of the thickest, disingenuous people ever to have graced Instagram!
So she's posting a haul (spending money) then does an advert (earning money and encouraging other to spend for non essentials) then says shes thinking of those going through redundancies? More like she's thinking of herself, if her followers are on limited incomes how will she keep earning on swipe ups, who will keep Jordan in fake tan and the girls in stupid doughnut hats?
I really didn’t understand that post about redundancies. I’m sure the people who have been made redundant read that and felt so much better about money worries because Lucy Jessica carter says she is thinking of them 🙄 she is so out of touch

Reactions: 11
I really didn’t understand that post about redundancies. I’m sure the people who have been made redundant read that and felt so much better about money worries because Lucy Jessica carter says she is thinking of them 🙄 she is so out of touch
Exactly! My friend who is manager of Monsoon is relieved that some bimbo influencer is "thinking" of her, in a story right after the paid advert trying to flog water flavouring (wtf!)

Reactions: 2
Whenever I see her girls outfits I always feel like they’d be cold? The weather is not THAT warm today that they would need to wear shorts and a thin strapped vest?! I hope they have their heating on 😖

Yeah exactly, something just feels off between them and the way she is constantly berating Jordan, it’s like he annoys her just by breathing...

I was looking through Jordan’s insta before at the old pics of him and Lucy and then them with Jenson too, she looks dead behind the eyes, it’s a really forced closed mouth smile and she just doesn’t look happy at all!
It's so awkward to watch their videos together. I watched their Venice video ages ago and it was Terrible 🥵 they both came across really uneducated especially the husband. Eek

Reactions: 1
Her latest selfie...never apart from her kids, last date night was December, blah blah.
Did she just forget about going out in March and her sister watching the 4 kids? And also her IKEA haul like 2 days ago she didn't have the kids. Why is she trying to make out that she is never away from them? It's been lockdown for the past few months so of course you've been with them most of the time! Like most other parents! 🙄🤦‍♀️
20200611_065801.jpg

20200611_065850.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.