Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! So out of touch with reality, It was only yesterday she shared that half arsed oh I feel so sorry for the people who have lost their jobs during the pandemic! I’d be very surprised if a travel company gift her a free one I think she’s barking up the wrong tree to be honest
I’m sorry but anyone that begs for tit during this mad world we are living in at the moment needs a bloody wake up call!!
Everyone will need/want a holiday as soon as it’s safe to fly again
Not just Lucy because she is a mum of twin girls and one feral child and one normal left out doesn’t get a look in child!
And if anyone should be so kindly gifted it needs to be the Nhs and keyworkers not some chavtastic duo!!!!
Wakey wakey Lucy!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her make up routine, made me laugh when she said she’s never been a fan of the full coverage look- while she slaps on loads of unneeded concealer and powder foundation. K hun

Reactions: 15
Her make up routine, made me laugh when she said she’s never been a fan of the full coverage look- while she slaps on loads of unneeded concealer and powder foundation. K hun
She’s got to be joking surely? She could appear on Catfish with the amount of coverage she applies with a trowel!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also it really amused me when she was talking her spots and she couldn’t find the word for it, Lucy, it’s called acne...

Reactions: 4
Also came here to say about the holiday post! She is honestly the most beggy person ever is so embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Jordan said that the new sofa it’s from his parents 🤣!
Lucy said ( in her vlog I think) that they have it from some friends that moved house, bla, bla.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is she too tight to put her hand in her pocket for a holiday paid for by herself?
Lucy Normal folk pay for a holiday if they want one ......
Surprised her kids Xmas presents aren’t sponsored
Well Jesse's birthday was last year so you never know! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I forgot to share this the other day just incase people are still wonder if Jordan's working at the quarry.
Screenshot_20200611-221649_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Surely all the sheep that follow the likes of The Carters are the same ones that love Katie Price, The Essex lot...basically all the chavs! I wish they would replace ‘influence’ with what it actually is, sales! The are there to sell to you. Lucy is horrendous doing ADs, so plastic and fake.

Reactions: 10
Why am I embarrassed for her! 🙈 especially the part "as a family of 6" she is so obvious! I cant deal with the begging anymore.
Screenshot_20200613-194536_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Why am I embarrassed for her! 🙈 especially the part "as a family of 6" she is so obvious! I cant deal with the begging anymore. View attachment 153356
Any travel companies doing research - I BEG you please do not give these people a holiday. Give them to the family of a nurse, delivery driver, doctor, supermarket worker, warehouse worker, small restaurant or shop owner... literally anyone but influencers. Come on now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Any travel companies doing research - I BEG you please do not give these people a holiday. Give them to the family of a nurse, delivery driver, doctor, supermarket worker, warehouse worker, small restaurant or shop owner... literally anyone but influencers. Come on now.
They will absolutely get a free holiday from those posts. She has the big following to give companies a boost. They should absolutely give a holiday to an essential worker but it wouldn’t benefit a travel company at all and that’s the sad thing, it’s all about money not doing something just for kindness

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jordan quit his job to do a PT qualification? Sorry but most people manage to do this sort of thing alongside a job if they change career direction, the entry level PT qualification isn’t THAT time consuming and he hasn’t mentioned college so I reckon it’s an online course. I think he quit because our Lucy can’t cope with being a mum of Four, two boys and twin girls all by herself between 9-5. She can let him out to do PT sessions for an hour in the evenings once the kids are in bed and he’s polished off her slow cooker tuna yoghurt pasta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They will absolutely get a free holiday from those posts. She has the big following to give companies a boost. They should absolutely give a holiday to an essential worker but it wouldn’t benefit a travel company at all and that’s the sad thing, it’s all about money not doing something just for kindness
I totally agree and as you say that’s the sad thing. I know influencer marketing works but many influencers have shown their true selfish colours during lockdown, LJC being one of them!

I do think in a post-COVID world it’s great PR for these companies to gift holidays to essential workers, even if it is just as a token. But then again I totally see your point, it just still makes me sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.