Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is always unhappy/whining/moaning about something. Seems like a downright pessimist.

Reactions: 3
Yeah you’re right there I think. It’s a shame that she still seems to be so miserable about it all though, still calling her relationship mundane 😩🤦🏼‍♀️. Hahaha omg yes I saw that 🤣🤣
Even Lucy with her one brain cell finds Jordan stressful 😆 I've been howling at her slapped arse face while the other girls are smiling and look happier than Lucy! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She manages to use the word ‘mundane’ twice in her wedding post ....

On the beg for subscription boxes now

Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with this bird.
She has inspired me to consider being an influencer. Because it actually makes me think that if she can make a living off being thick as tit, then I definitely bleeping can 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even Lucy with her one brain cell finds Jordan stressful 😆 I've been howling at her slapped arse face while the other girls are smiling and look happier than Lucy! 😆😆
LOL. I've said this before and I'll say it again, she would get on so well with Anna Saccone! She also had a face like smacked arse on her wedding day and seems to lack any brain cells. She also whines to high heaven when she has such a privileged life, like Lucy. And I can't get over, I'll never experience racism. She is thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said this a
I think she underestimated how much work 4 kids would be and how much her body would change she was cocky at first but now she ant cocky no more 😂
I said this a few times a few weeks BK,LJC was happy out being pregnant swanning around showing off her bump pics and planning her pregnancy wardrobe,and getting gifted all the girly baby clohtes,she hasn't got a maternal bone in her body,she doesn't even know her own babies and what they like or dislike, she just left them lying down and shoved a dummy in their mouths until they knew no better and took it.
Now the babies are starting to need attention play care all day and she can't handle it , she seems so negative about it and when she says it's all worth it it's through gritted teeth
She speaks to her kids like a robot there is no real emotion,she actually strikes me as really awkward around her kids,she says she prefers them when they are out of the baby stage but that is just because she can let them sit on an iPad or Xbox all day
She has zero interest in her kids

Reactions: 13
It seems to me like Jordan looks after the kids more sunce lockdown. What's she gonna do when it's been lifted lol another routine on it's way people

Reactions: 1
Can't wait to see Lucy's reactions / videos whenever Elle and Coooooonn get engaged/married 😂 She will be raging I'd say and will probably try and ruin everything and put in zero effort. I hope Elle doesn't choose her as her maid of honour for her own sake, I'd say the last thing she would want to do is help. 🙈

Reactions: 5
anyone else see an audition to be an extra for the handmaids tale when the twins wear those god awful hats?

just me then...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.