Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From her stories & post today, it strikes me that she didn’t really enjoy her wedding & would change a lot if they were to do it now. Not a criticism necessarily, I’m sure we’d all do certain things differently. Just seems a shame that she didn’t enjoy planning it & barely even seemed to enjoy the day itself!

Reactions: 2
From her stories & post today, it strikes me that she didn’t really enjoy her wedding & would change a lot if they were to do it now. Not a criticism necessarily, I’m sure we’d all do certain things differently. Just seems a shame that she didn’t enjoy planning it & barely even seemed to enjoy the day itself!
If she did it now she would probably get everything #gifted, so it would be amazing and should would get more attention, she’s definitely changed a lot in 5 year I had to look twice as didn’t think it was her

Reactions: 5
All she does is lament how little they could spend on their wedding - throwing in a few token caveats about how it doesn’t really matter but then again commenting on how something else was small / cheap / rushed.
She’s had so much work done, I’d be surprised if her kids even recognise their Mum in the photos one day.
I dip in and out of following her but if I was a close friend I would genuinely be concerned she had some kind of postnatal depression. It’s like she loved the attention of being pregnant with twin girls but isn’t at all in love with the reality of having them. I get twins must be hard (not helped at all by a useless husband and poorly patented older kids) but her unhappiness is very thinly veiled.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She also posted this video in 2018, I can’t imagine putting up a video with that title! Honestly why did they even get married 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She also posted this video in 2018, I can’t imagine putting up a video with that title! Honestly why did they even get married 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I remember this now you’ve said it! She just seems so miserable about the entire thing 😂 I remember her talking about why they don’t wear wedding rings as well. Not necessarily an issue, I know that plenty of people don’t - it’s personal choice but she just seems so unhappy with it all!

Reactions: 6
All she does is lament how little they could spend on their wedding - throwing in a few token caveats about how it doesn’t really matter but then again commenting on how something else was small / cheap / rushed.
She’s had so much work done, I’d be surprised if her kids even recognise their Mum in the photos one day.
I dip in and out of following her but if I was a close friend I would genuinely be concerned she had some kind of postnatal depression. It’s like she loved the attention of being pregnant with twin girls but isn’t at all in love with the reality of having them. I get twins must be hard (not helped at all by a useless husband and poorly patented older kids) but her unhappiness is very thinly veiled.
All done to lay the foundations to beg for a freebie vow renewal

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do not understand why she got married at all! I know of the place that she got married in and its beautiful. Her wedding actually looked like a lovely day so why is she putting it down so bloody much!! "Jenson's dummy didn't go with the wedding aesthetic" Uh what!? So we can just tell how extravagant and extra it would be if she was to do it again, babies and children used as props, gifted galore! Not about their love at all. My husband and I married young and we didn't have lots of money to spend on our day, there are definitely things we would have done differently. We've only been married a bit longer than dumb and dumber but I can tell you that my wedding day was the best day of my life because I got to marry the man I am head over heels in love with.. and we also have more children than d&d and I would never call my marriage mundane!! Rant over. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got married with a one year old and he was fine. He actually stole the show 😂 I think she had bad post natal depression with Jenson and that’s why she’s always more negative towards him. It’s like she’s blaming him for her wedding day not being perfect. Our wedding was significantly smaller than hers, we spent about £50 on the whole thing and had about 10 guests and I loved it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think we all look back on things and think we would like to do things differently that's life.
I think there marriage is missing something and do think that she got pregnant very quickly with jordan,they dont seem to do much just them so there life is child based.
My husband isnt here much and when he is I appreciate him a lot more and miss him when hes gone. If he was in the house with me 24/7 and neither of us had a job to go to and speak to other adults I think it would drive me insane.
I love being a mum but I also love leaving the house and working or working from home and speaking to colleagues online.
Her begging for freebies job must be so lonely and boring.
Can you imagine the conversations they must have? Neither of them doing jobs and just sat there doing videos and begging for holidays, kids clothes and everything else.

She just never seems happy does she? She always comes across like she really lacks an excitement for life, she just seems so miserable all the time, it’s a bit sad really as she really doesn’t seem happy! She looks dead behind the eyes half the time! And her marriage just sounds to me like something they rushed into, as I said before, if she hadn’t have got pregnant I’m not sure they’d have stayed together.

Reactions: 12
I think she underestimated how much work 4 kids would be and how much her body would change she was cocky at first but now she ant cocky no more 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She'll never experience racism, and lets be honest if she witnessed it she wouldn't have the back bone to say anything about it! Look at the tit storm within the insta mummy community in the last year, 3 women she's followed/tagged/collabed with etc have all been proven to be vile racists, and she's never mentioned a peep, carried on following them.

We refer to the followers of accounts as sheep, but the real muttons are the sycophants in the mum "community", all blindly following each other, copying each other, bleeting on about be kind and strong girls clubs, empowerment etc but wouldn't risk an ad for any of the herd, won't be seen out of place or making a stand. Bah ram ewe Lucy CATHERINE Carter
Who are the racist mummy bloggers (need to make sure I’m not following them) 😂

Reactions: 1
What does she mean by “here lives”? 😂she doesn’t half choose an odd way of wording things sometimes!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find the way she says “offer bottle” weird after saying she feeds them on demand? “Offer” suggests they might not want it.. but she’s just said she’s feeding on demand? 🤔

Reactions: 3
All the lovely loungewear that can be bought and this is what she is wearing 😂
Screenshot_20200606-114045.png

Hi Lulu
Just want to educate you 😀👍
Screenshot_20200606-114528.png

• Haha
I think she had postnatal depression when she had Jenson. She didn't seem all that happy. Always says how hard she found it. Did you seen the face on Elle in the bridesmaid shot 😳 she has a face like thunder!

Reactions: 3
I think she had postnatal depression when she had Jenson. She didn't seem all that happy. Always says how hard she found it. Did you seen the face on Elle in the bridesmaid shot 😳 she has a face like thunder!
Yeah you’re right there I think. It’s a shame that she still seems to be so miserable about it all though, still calling her relationship mundane 😩🤦🏼‍♀️. Hahaha omg yes I saw that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.