Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fact that mindset is part of the problem - “because of how I look I believe I won’t experience racism” has an undertone of superiority. It’s still making a distinction between one group of people and another, when the whole movement is about not judging, not seeing colour, just treating everybody the same 🤷🏼‍♀️
I cant summarise what i mean properly here but to me its almost like she is saying she will never have a friend, future partner, daughter or son in law, neighbour, work colleague etc who is different to her and may experience racism

Has she removed the "I wont experience racism" sentence ?

I cant believe how bad her grammar and spelling is in general her intelligence and basic understanding seems very low "The world is a beautiful place, full of so many different cultures, races, religions, counties & diversity. To me, that's what makes it beautiful."

Surely she means Countries ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She infuriates me! One of those people because of all the media around racism she is posting other peoples posts and going on and on about it to try and increase her followers no doubt.

Like some one else said how can she say she will never experience racism??
My mum (Spanish) white woman has experienced racism by being with my dad (many years ago) but still no one knows what life has to offer and just because someone isnt black doesnt mean they wont ever be on the receiving end of racism.

Reactions: 1
She'll never experience racism, and lets be honest if she witnessed it she wouldn't have the back bone to say anything about it! Look at the tit storm within the insta mummy community in the last year, 3 women she's followed/tagged/collabed with etc have all been proven to be vile racists, and she's never mentioned a peep, carried on following them.

We refer to the followers of accounts as sheep, but the real muttons are the sycophants in the mum "community", all blindly following each other, copying each other, bleeting on about be kind and strong girls clubs, empowerment etc but wouldn't risk an ad for any of the herd, won't be seen out of place or making a stand. Bah ram ewe Lucy CATHERINE Carter

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her anniversary post seemed pretty negative to me ! Just going on about the kids rather than them as a couple which is more what an anniversary is about . Nothing about how happy and in love she is with Jordan . I kinda get the point she is saying but she’s only been married five years and only been with Jordan I think a year previously so to say marriage is mundane already ...

Reactions: 8
Her anniversary post seemed pretty negative to me ! Just going on about the kids rather than them as a couple which is more what an anniversary is about . Nothing about how happy and in love she is with Jordan . I kinda get the point she is saying but she’s only been married five years and only been with Jordan I think a year previously so to say marriage is mundane already ...
I thought the exact same! I know that children do tend to take over a relationship to some extent, especially when they’re young, but it really seemed negative didn’t it? I agree that no relationship is perfect 100% of the time but she really went overboard on that message! Imagine keep going on about how mundane your relationship is in your anniversary post 😩😂

It also made me laugh that she said they spend no time together - what?! 😂 maybe not much time as a couple no, but let’s face it, neither of them are working “proper” jobs, are they?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I always get the feeling that if she hadn’t have gotten pregnant then they would have split up by now. They don’t seem a very well matched couple at all, it’s a bit odd really.

I think they got together around 2012? Because Jenson is 6? and I think they were together a year before they had him or there about.

Reactions: 7
I always get the feeling that if she hadn’t have gotten pregnant then they would have split up by now. They don’t seem a very well matched couple at all, it’s a bit odd really.
I’ve never really thought about it before but I think you’re right. They don’t seem particularly well matched do they? I just don’t see much chemistry between them really, their relationship just seems boring to me

I’ve never really thought about it before but I think you’re right. They don’t seem particularly well matched do they? I just don’t see much chemistry between them really, their relationship just seems boring to me
Yeah exactly, something just feels off between them and the way she is constantly berating Jordan, it’s like he annoys her just by breathing...

I was looking through Jordan’s insta before at the old pics of him and Lucy and then them with Jenson too, she looks dead behind the eyes, it’s a really forced closed mouth smile and she just doesn’t look happy at all!

Reactions: 6
Yeah exactly, something just feels off between them and the way she is constantly berating Jordan, it’s like he annoys her just by breathing...

I was looking through Jordan’s insta before at the old pics of him and Lucy and then them with Jenson too, she looks dead behind the eyes, it’s a really forced closed mouth smile and she just doesn’t look happy at all!
Definitely, I think (like you) they’re probably mainly together for the convenience & because of the children. Either that or they’re too dim to see there isn’t much connection between them 😂.

She treats him like a child all the time & she’s so patronising towards him.

Reactions: 1
Definitely, I think (like you) they’re probably mainly together for the convenience & because of the children. Either that or they’re too dim to see there isn’t much connection between them 😂.

She treats him like a child all the time & she’s so patronising towards him.
Yeah definitely! It’s like a show marriage, she doesn’t ever sound happy you know, I get the feeling she’s a right miserable cow! 😂

• Haha
I think I’d be fed up being married to either of them coz they’re both honestly so boring😂

Reactions: 6
I think I’d be fed up being married to either of them coz they’re both honestly so boring😂
They really are aren’t they! They both just speak so monotone, it’s like having a conversation with Dory from finding Nemo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They really are aren’t they! They both just speak so monotone, it’s like having a conversation with Dory from finding Nemo! 😂
I honestly think you would get better conversations out of the twins than the pair of them put together 😂

• Haha
Just a question, does Lucy actually have any friends? I know she has that Claire whos appeared a few times and the ‘channel mum’ squad (which is just for show imo) but she just never ever seems to see anyone apart from her family. (Obvs not on about now Cos we’re in lockdown but ever since she’s started her channel) I stalked her insta and at her wedding she had 4 bridesmaids that were friends and her 4 sisters I think and I’ve never ever seen any of those girls on her insta or YouTube? Just find it sad she’s still a young woman and never seems to go out with friends for tea or a cocktail or anything like that

Reactions: 2
"I'll never experience racism" what an uneducated stupid woman she is
I'm Irish and it wasn't that long ago 1950's there were signs up in places mainly UK and America saying "no blacks no Irish"
Just because your white it's doesn't mean you can never experience racism
She is such a dim person

Reactions: 7
Just a question, does Lucy actually have any friends? I know she has that Claire whos appeared a few times and the ‘channel mum’ squad (which is just for show imo) but she just never ever seems to see anyone apart from her family. (Obvs not on about now Cos we’re in lockdown but ever since she’s started her channel) I stalked her insta and at her wedding she had 4 bridesmaids that were friends and her 4 sisters I think and I’ve never ever seen any of those girls on her insta or YouTube? Just find it sad she’s still a young woman and never seems to go out with friends for tea or a cocktail or anything like that
The only friends she seems to mention is Emily but she is her SIL so technically family, then there is her other influencer friends Vicky and Guilia but i dont think they are that close

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.