Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the pedantry but it's LAID!!! LAID DOWN! Led is the past simple and past participle of 'lead', as in, I lead and you follow. I feel like she makes this same mistake almost every week and it makes me irrationally furious every time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am in butter shock she is feeding her and bouncing her at the same time, surely that's a choking hazard?

I dont know why she didnt put one in the bounce chair and feed the other one in her arms? Never fed my babies of that age anywhere other than in my arms.

I dont think she is coping too well with the twins, she comes across as being really flat in that video and constantly rolling her eyes. Having twins is a big shock to the system I get that so many people would love to be in that position and she just looks like what the hell have I done!

Poor little babies x

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well they are ‘led’ down in their cribs at night where she admitted her and Jordan just feed them without lifting them out!!!! 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
HE LITTERALLY CROPPED INDIA OUT 😡
Imagine being lucky enough to have 4 healthy, beautiful children and so obviously favouring 2 of them. Disgraceful! I’m sure at Jensons age he is starting to figure that out too which is heartbreaking to think.

• Heart
Imagine being lucky enough to have 4 healthy, beautiful children and so obviously favouring 2 of them. Disgraceful! I’m sure at Jensons age he is starting to figure that out too which is heartbreaking to think.
I know 🙁 it breaks by heart to see them both so passive over how lucky they are.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
HE LITTERALLY CROPPED INDIA OUT 😡
WHAT bleeping parent would do such a nasty thing!!!
And every time QVC talks about poor Indyloo, she constantly rolls her bleeping eyes!!! QVC and Gormless may have 4 kids- But WE at Tattle know that it’s ALWAYS been the GBJ Naaaaaan and Roobella show. Jenson barely gets a mention, and poor Indyloo gets the sarcastic treatment. They feed their kids bleeping overcooked slow cooker tit, and you would think that her family would say something about this, but maybe they are as thick as those 2 bleeping idiots!!! Edit to add - imagine how hurt both Jensen and India will be when they’re old enough to see these videos...😔

Reactions: 5
79AB8346-D86F-4641-BB21-8299D210AC9A.png

I really struggle to understand the logic behind how they live.
Imagine having the pure luxury of having both parents at home, not having to go to work.

I know they will claim they are ‘working’ still but even after a 8 hour shift I still log on my laptop at home and finish up notes or reports.
And to call them ‘reflux babies’.... PICK THEM UP WHEN YOU FEED THEM! Let your lovely hubby sacrifice a gym session to help!

Reactions: 14
I’m not trying to offend anyone if your children have this names its just my opinion but honestly Lucy and Jordan have to win and award for picking horrible names like sorry but if I call my daughter Thomas I’d get looks but Jesse I know it’s gender neutral but maybe it’s just not common in my area but it’s a girls name short for Jessica and jenson gosh sure that’s 10x worse it sounds like a creeps name

• Haha
  • Heart
Correct me if I am wrong but calling someone a jesse was seen as being a homophobic insult... for example pretty sure men use to call each other you big jesse!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m not trying to offend anyone if your children have this names its just my opinion but honestly Lucy and Jordan have to win and award for picking horrible names like sorry but if I call my daughter Thomas I’d get looks but Jesse I know it’s gender neutral but maybe it’s just not common in my area but it’s a girls name short for Jessica and jenson gosh sure that’s 10x worse it sounds like a creeps name
haha! i think Jenson is okay. But Rosabella and india are a bit random none of their names go together either

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lucy reminds me of that person you went to school with, you know the type, airhead that cared about being popular, left school with zero qualifications and now has “full time yummy mummy” as her job on Facebook. She thinks she is different because they have a bit of money behind them, but that won’t last forever as YouTube/insta will eventually die out. They’re chavvy and trashy (and terrible parents at that) under the guise of a social media filter. But tit rolled in glitter is still tit I’m afraid 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think a lot of this exploiting children online for money is going to come to a head at some point because of everything going on right now with Myka and James Stauffer. I think people are starting to realise how wrong it is to use children for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think a lot of this exploiting children online for money is going to come to a head at some point because of everything going on right now with Myka and James Stauffer. I think people are starting to realise how wrong it is to use children for money.
The sooner the better, we really need strict rules regarding children’s safety online, regardless what the parent may think, these children are not their property to do with as they please!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I keep posting about the same thing but I can’t comprehend why with the two of them at home all day, every day they have to feed the babies lying down.

It’s not hard, take one baby each, feed then wind, upright! When my girl had suspected reflux we winded after every 1/2 ounces. It’s such lazy parenting, obviously not putting the babies needs first AT ALL.

Reactions: 10
The sooner the better, we really need strict rules regarding children’s safety online, regardless what the parent may think, these children are not their property to do with as they please!!!
Exactly, completely agree. I think this whole thing of making money off YouTube, Instagram ect is completely ridiculous anyway, what a world we live in.

Some of the comments on YouTube 🙈

20200602_090643.jpg

I'm sorry she's full of tit because lazy carter doesn't wind them!

Screenshot_20200602-085952_YouTube.jpg

Is this women blind ☝they dont even look alike!

Screenshot_20200602-090329_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200602-090238_YouTube.jpg

And of course ignored by the perfect LJC

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.