Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry I shouldn't laugh but the little elf ears and growing out of it - your ears are you ears you dont grow out of them 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apologies if this has been mentioned, has Rosebella got a birth mark on her forehead? Has anybody else noticed?

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over the comment asking how can she tell them apart...if she dressed them in different outfits I’d struggle to tell they were sisters...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t get over the comment asking how can she tell them apart...if she dressed them in different outfits I’d struggle to tell they were sisters...
it was even more stupid when LJC didn’t no if they were identical or not I think it’s pretty clear they are not ...... 😂😂😂

Could you imagine the titles ... mum of identical twins .... identical twins routine 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
it was even more stupid when LJC didn’t no if they were identical or not I think it’s pretty clear they are not ...... 😂😂😂

Could you imagine the titles ... mum of identical twins .... identical twins routine 😭😭😭
Yeah exactly, mum’s are usually more determined that they aren’t identical because they can spot little differences and these weren’t exactly little differences either!😂😂

Jesus she’d be exploiting that to death if they were identical! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Elf ears😂 Jesus that’s a bit offensive ain’t it😂
Someone previously said they all had “ears like quavers” Lol!!!

QVC Luce could do a whole series on Gormless Jordan trying to work out which twin is which 😂

Apologies if this has been mentioned, has Rosebella got a birth mark on her forehead? Has anybody else noticed?
Yes, I’ve noticed it, but QVC hasn’t addressed it yet.
I’m sure we’ll be treated to a 10 part Series once she’s rinsed every last drop of her bloody twin routine (The Lockdown Series) first. Can’t wait to hear what Gormless has to say about it!! 😉😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched her recent 5 month routine and she just keeps repeating that they just see how things go and every day is different. How is that a routine?! A routine is by definition a sequence of actions regularly followed, not flying by the seat of your pants and seeing how things go. Her videos should just be called ‘A day in the life’ because that’s what they are not a bloody routine 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes she has my daughter has the same it's called a salmon spot or something like that but they usually disappear as the child grows my daughter's has gotten very faint already and she is only 18 months

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Shouldn't Jesse be talking by now?

Come on guys don't be harsh, I'm sure Jordan only learned to talk a couple years ago 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Shouldn't Jesse be talking by now?

Come on guys don't be harsh, I'm sure Jordan only learned to talk a couple years ago 😂
Maybe that’s why Lucy talks very slowly so the poor loves brain can process the words (Jordan not Jesse) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jenson doesn't have the ears but Jesse does they are very unusual I've never seen ears like them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“I will never experience racism”. A quote from her recent Instagram post. She really does need to educate herself doesn’t she. Of course white people experience racism in many parts of the country and over the world. Obviously this current movement is about anti racism against Black people and their civil rights and the disadvantages they have but you cannot say you won’t experience racism because you are white it is just not relative to the current movement and racism against black people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
“I will never experience racism”. A quote from her recent Instagram post. She really does need to educate herself doesn’t she. Of course white people experience racism in many parts of the country and over the world. Obviously this current movement is about anti racism against Black people and their civil rights and the disadvantages they have but you cannot say you won’t experience racism because you are white it is just not relative to the current movement and racism against black people.
In fact that mindset is part of the problem - “because of how I look I believe I won’t experience racism” has an undertone of superiority. It’s still making a distinction between one group of people and another, when the whole movement is about not judging, not seeing colour, just treating everybody the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.