Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up.. Not a chance India’s reflux is as bad as she’s making out if she can have them strapped into bouncers etc most of the day. Also I wish she would stop using bloody car seats on the pram when taking the girls out. That’s so dangerous and is advised against!!

Reactions: 10
I keep getting confused over who is who, I’m sure she’s switching them around?! I thought India was the one with all the hair at one point?? So confusing! 😂

Reactions: 1
Has she been messing with her face again? She looks different to me in the latest offering, to the last few vlogs she's done with the twins 🤔

Reactions: 4
Lucy trying to get that gifted holiday again! So bleeping desperate she makes me want to SCREAM!!!

Holiday pending! Why pending? You and Jordan have asked IG multiple times for holiday idea's but yet you still keep asking!

I can't believe how much I was taken in by her at the beginning and now can't stand the women! Her and her husband are greedy and wants everything for bleeping free..

And I really hope the people who were doing the loft extension which I'm assuming for free pulls out!

Someone please pull the plug on this I'm an influencer tit now please 🤚

Reactions: 11
I don't really follow Lucy but she came up in the discover page...the river island edit...is it me or do the boys teeth look like they are about to fall out their heads? I don't know if it's the filter but they look all grey? Have the both been bashed in the mouths and are the roots dead? Ming.

Reactions: 1
Actually feel sorry for Jenson he doesn’t get a look in when Clever Boy Jesse is running around, he’s actually a little tit she needs to reign him in! The way he gets on around the twins makes me cringe 😭

Jordan seems thick as two short planks and she isn’t much better. Love how she’s always like ‘twin life’ when they’re literally always either on the floor or in the bouncers!

Reactions: 13
You can tell that for Lucy and Jordan vanity takes precedence over intelligence all day long. As long as everything looks pretty it doesn't matter if her kids behave, or they are achieving anything at school. She tries to be every harmful stereotype of blonde air hostesses, all hair spray and lips and not a functioning brain cell. Its why the babies are forever on the floor and dressed in ridiculous outfits, it's not about caring for those infants, it's about the aesthetics of it all. I would love to think that as Jenson is at school, is more aware of his parents actions, and is adjusting to 2 new siblings, that they are choosing to film less of him as a consideration to his emotional wellbeing. But I couldn't give the Carters that credit, it's more likely to be purely because his behaviour doesn't fit the perfect parent perception she's trying to push.
She can go on and on about being a mum of 4 but as far as social medias concerned, her favouritism makes it look like shes a mum of 2!

Reactions: 7
I don't really follow Lucy but she came up in the discover page...the river island edit...is it me or do the boys teeth look like they are about to fall out their heads? I don't know if it's the filter but they look all grey? Have the both been bashed in the mouths and are the roots dead? Ming.
I was going to say the same about the boys teeth they don’t look right at all, but to honest u never really see them eat anything healthy, it’s all takeaways and eating out

I feel sorry for Jenson. Never mentioned by Lucy as good boy Jesse and the twins always are number 1. He only gets featured on the gram when she’s getting paid for it. Poor children getting used by their parents for profit.

Reactions: 3
Why does she dress those poor kids so awfully?! The girls and boys both get dressed just as hideously. The boys teeth are terrible too, they are grey rather than white and is it just me or does Jenson look ill all the time, he looks like he's lacking iron but they never seem to eat any veg!

My son was the same when he was young ,needed speech therapy for pronunciation...that boy is severely speech delayed, he'd never be able to attend main stream school ....they'd need to get him seen to ASAP...
Of course he will be able to attend mainstream school!

Reactions: 6
Of course he will be able to attend mainstream school!
Sorry what I meant was without an assistant of sorts to help ..the teachers would never be able to understand him he would need a statement done through SENCO..

Omg! Her insta video of them at that climb place. Both boys walking back towards her and she doesn’t even acknowledge Jenson until he talks to her. It’s all “go Jesse”...

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe how pushed out Jenson seems to be lately. Poor boy. ‘Look at you Jesse’ ‘Look at you go Jesse’ Jesse.. Jesse.. Jesse. Where’s the encouragement for her other son?!

Sorry what I meant was without an assistant of sorts to help ..the teachers would never be able to understand him he would need a statement done through SENCO..

Sorry what I meant was without a classroom assistant...but you have to go through SENCO for that..
honestly I think that’s a bit extreme, he won’t need an ehcp or a 1:1 because he’s got rubbish speech at 3/4 years old

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe how pushed out Jenson seems to be lately. Poor boy. ‘Look at you Jesse’ ‘Look at you go Jesse’ Jesse.. Jesse.. Jesse. Where’s the encouragement for her other son?!
Literally came on here to say this. It was all Jesse Jesse Jesse in that video, I feel sorry for jenson he doesn’t get a look in.

Omg! Her insta video of them at that climb place. Both boys walking back towards her and she doesn’t even acknowledge Jenson until he talks to her. It’s all “go Jesse”...
It’s all Jesse is so brave and good job jess!

honestly I think that’s a bit extreme, he won’t need an ehcp or a 1:1 because he’s got rubbish speech at 3/4 years old
My son did and he wasn’t half as bad as that..I’m going by my own experience..the school my youngest son attends has a learning unit attached where children from other schools come for one to one tuition 4 days a week and return to their own schools on a Friday..as their speech/understanding improves they attend less days in the unit and more days in mainstream school ,that’s from age 4..like I say that’s my experience and what the protocol is for my area..yours could be completely different...but looking at that clip I can’t see how a teacher etc could understand him,if his own mother can’t..

Reactions: 3
Seriously, who has been watching her stories today?? Jenson who??
That poor kid really isn’t getting a look in 🙁

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.