Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the story.... where shall mummy have her 30th birthday at aunty elles??

Yeh why not go celebrate at Elles house, elles grieving her mum but sure she would be up for your 30th birthday because Lucy it's all about you!!

Glad that selfish cow isnt my sister!
I thought this too when I saw this on Jordan’s story, she looks like a different person!
She says she's a size 10 she is at best a 12 or 14 but why not own it like??
I'm a happy size 12-14 after my babies why lie about it

No way would I allow my kids to stand on the worktops.
I've a 9 year old and he has never even tried to do this

god everytime the dummy falls out she pushes it back in, err ever thought that maybe they dont want the dummy stuck in their mouths 24/7. She cant be bothered to hold them half the time and puts them in bouncer, on floor, in cot. Also did anyone notice when she was praising Jenson for mindcraft and Jessie got mardy so she said ' well done jessie too' he hadnt even done anything FFS!
Boils my blood, she has turned her own son into an annoying little so and so!!
And she never just let's then be vocal, maybe that's why Jesse can't talk hardly maybe he got no time without a soother although I do think there is more going on with him than just speech only time will tell

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
i can never honestly take her request for recommendations seriously whether its good family holiday recommendations or where do you shop for mini me looks it a blatant attempt at begging freebies, she may aswell just post a begging list it couldnt me more obvious

Reactions: 5
i can never honestly take her request for recommendations seriously whether its good family holiday recommendations or where do you shop for mini me looks it a blatant attempt at begging freebies, she may aswell just post a begging list it couldnt me more obvious
Its cringe isnt it? Like when she had the twins she kept saying about a holiday.
It was so embarrassing. Some people have no shame!

Reactions: 1
She says she's a size 10 she is at best a 12 or 14 but why not own it like??
I'm a happy size 12-14 after my babies why lie about it

I've a 9 year old and he has never even tried to do this

Boils my blood, she has turned her own son into an annoying little so and so!!
And she never just let's then be vocal, maybe that's why Jesse can't talk hardly maybe he got no time without a soother although I do think there is more going on with him than just speech only time will tell
He is very annoying!
I bet he is the one every family members dread
I had the same a family member had a real naughty child and sometimes you was abit like let’s not invite them over as I don’t want the naughty child lol
I know it’s not his fault but I can see lots of resentment from the twins and jenson in later life

Reactions: 2
Hi Lucy 🙋‍♀️ reading Tattle again? Your little post this morning about how different children develop differently and it doesn't really matter a reply to peoples concerns about Jesse?

Yes children do reach milestones at different times but whats important is they are actually reaching them. Failure to reach particular developmental milestones isn't just individual attainment, its a sign of potentially greater health issues. If a child has a developmental delay it isn't necessarily bad parenting, what is however is the failure to act on severe delays (like speech or toilet training). Stop justifying your lazy parenting on social media, promote a healthy attitude to learning and speak to professionals when your child is nowhere near reaching developmental milestones.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesse and Jenson struggle intellectually for a couple reasons.
Firstly, both parents are thick, intelligence is generally inherited but there is none to inherit.

Secondly, neither parents seem to think that teaching their children is their job, according to Jordan that is something that schools do. No Jordan, learning starts at home and doesn’t end when they they go to school.

Thirdly, they are both lazy parents, they’d rather shove the kids in front of the tv or iPad or Xbox all day and have that babysit their kids rather than engage with them.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with either them struggling intellectually or developmentally, a lot of children do, but their lack of concern and interest in it is a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.