Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badg69

Chatty Member
Just watching the latest vlog, anyone else think that Jordan looks a bit like the main character from Chicken Run?! Lol
20200309_201001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Come on Lucy lets see a real video...maybe "How I cope as a mum of 4 when I have two clear favourites"
"How my hubby and I share a brain cell"
"How to feed everyone on the same shite sugar filled 3 meals"
"Family of 4 normal night time routine where my toddler does whatever the hell he likes"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I know I've said it before... But I literally can't cope with her QVC voice 🤦‍♀️ who the fuck speaks like that in real life?!
It's like she's reading from script, if she can actually read that is 😂
I swear her saleswoman voice has started coming out in non ads now too, it's gotten to the point where I'm not sure if she's trying to sell me her baby routine..

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Fairypop

VIP Member
Came here to say this 😂
Is it just me who finds it really weird that she pretty much lets Jesse do exactly what he wants? Don’t get me wrong, toddlers are strange creatures 🤣 and there’s no harm in him wearing goggles. But it isn’t just that.. he’s constantly wearing mismatching shoes or inappropriate shoes, often still up late etc & it just constantly seems like he’s allowed to do what he wants 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Me want....
GOOD BOY JESSIE!!!
Me want....
GOOD BOY JESSIE.

Jesus Christ correct your kid Lucy
“I want??? What do you want Jessie?”

Thick. As. Shit

• Haha

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Jordan moaning about paying for the travel cots when they are getting the hotel room and theme park tickets for free!

• Angry

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
Oh look yet more original content from Lucy with yet ANOTHER come clean with me.... did we not have the massive house spring clean on my weeks ago. Is this really all she has got. Routine with 4 kids. Morning routine with 4 kids. Afternoon routine with 4 kids. Evening routine with 4 kids. Bedtime routine with 4 kids. Routine with twin girls. Morning routine with twin girls. Afternoon routine with twin girls. Bedtime routine with twin girls. Clean with me. Lockdown with 4 kids. Lockdown routine with 4 kids. Lockdown with twins. Lockdown routine with twin girls. Ad. Ad. Ad. Ad. Ad. Daily routine with 4 kids. Daily routine with twin girls.

Lucy Jessica Carter mum of four. Your so boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
What’s up with Katie for LJC to be confrontational whenever someone mentions the girls looking like her?
I think it’d because of Katie’s special needs. Many kids with specific conditions do look different and many may see Katie as looking slightly different because of her developmental delay. I guess lucy doesn’t like the fact people say India looks like Katie because she’s assuming they’re insinuating India also looks a little ‘different’.
India does look like Katie, but people with the same genetics tend to look similar.
Sorry it’s a difficult one to try and word, but in a nutshell, Lucy is probably getting defensive over it when they’re just innocent observations.

Reactions: 27

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m watching the twin pregnancy journey......

woman tells her husband at just under 4 weeks that she’s pregnant.
husband: have you told the boys.

wtf 😂🤣😂🤣 why would she tell 3yr old “good boy jessie” and 5yr old “gone boy Jenson” she was pregnant BEFORE HER HUSBAND

• Haha
Reactions: 25

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
At the very least out of respect I think she should have stayed off socials rather than pretend everything's honky dory!

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’m afraid I know from a solid source close to the family that she drank during pregnancy.
If you have a solid source that is so close to the family letting you know she drank when pregnant so much so she gave Jesse a speak problem 🙄 then you would know wether her house was a council house or not, which you asked earlier 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

Jxtx

“Us twin mums never stop”
Give it a rest will you, does any mum (twins or not) ever stop?? So fucking patronising.

Reactions: 24
I'm just always amazed at how a woman who has 4 children (!!!!) Has no clue whatsoever as to how to look after babies.

I'm sorry, I know some people rave about Lucy and think the sun shines out of her arse (or seem to on Rebecca lamb's thread🙈) but she's an idiot. She's painfully thick, and the things I've seen her and her equally stupid husband do and allow good boy jesse to do with those poor babies enrages me.

I don't believe a word she says anymore, she's constantly on QVC Lucy mode.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Teatime12

Jensons birthday so she got water guns for both of them, and two pairs of pjs for Jesse. Lucky Jenson

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I’m totally in shock that while Lucy’s 2 younger sisters were with their mum in her final moments - which I’m sure she would be aware of- she is sat videoing herself whinge about roast chicken. Grow up Lucy and show some respect for a lady who was once your step mum.
This for me is a new low from her. I think it’s disgraceful

• Sad
Reactions: 22