Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not understand a word of what “good boy” was saying.

I am
So
Mean
But
I
Don’t
Find
Him
Cute
At
All

🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only way I can describe how those twins look in pictures is it looks like she’s constantly taking pics of them with the flash on?? They always look so startled

Reactions: 6
God forbid that the girls have green dummies and not pink ones. Poor things are going to be gender stereotyped to the max their whole lives.

Reactions: 9
God forbid that the girls have green dummies and not pink ones. Poor things are going to be gender stereotyped to the max their whole lives.
I came on to day the exact same things! Heaven forbid her girls grow up and want to wear anything but pink/frills. They will be shunned from her instagram posts for sure! 😂

Reactions: 7
I came on to day the exact same things! Heaven forbid her girls grow up and want to wear anything but pink/frills. They will be shunned from her instagram posts for sure! 😂
To be fair I just came across her "day in the life with newborn twins" from 6 days ago and the girls so indeed have a green and blue dummy🙈😂

Is it just me that thinks the boys’ shoes always look huge on them??

Reactions: 3
I hadn't really watched her YouTube videos but had a look. Jesse's speech is so delayed. I know all children develop differently. I work with children with speech and language needs and ASC, and his speech is very incoherent. Does he only go to nursery a day? Any decent nursery will pick up on it in no time and refer him to SALT. But they should be correcting him and reading to him more.

Perhaps if she stopped pissing about posting photos of every 5 seconds of her life she wouldn’t be putting the washing away at 9pm on a Wednesday... with a baby strapped to her and Jesse good boy carter not far away - shouldn’t he be in bed by now??

Reactions: 8
Jesse is always up until stupid o’clock and could she make it any more obvious that she has a favourite son and a favourite twin?!

Sorry but why are her premature twins that are sick with reflux always on the floor ? maybe the sofa is like concrete !? ...

Reactions: 2
Sorry but why are her premature twins that are sick with reflux always on the floor ? maybe the sofa is like concrete !? ...
Exactly! Almost always on the floor or on that cushion. I suspect her not washing bottles properly & preparing formula incorrectly doesn’t help how sick they are either, poor babies 😩

Reactions: 4
Exactly! Almost always on the floor or on that cushion. I suspect her not washing bottles properly & preparing formula incorrectly doesn’t help how sick they are either, poor babies 😩
That and her dragging them out and about all the time and using them to play dress up! Let the poor kids rest

Didn’t her eldest start school completely unable to write his name, hold a pen or do anything remotely helpful for school? I don’t think preparing the kids for school is a priority for Lucy....unless she’s being sponsored by Reading Eggs. 🙄 I’m not surprised about Jesse’s speech, they’ll probably just leave it to his teachers to sort when he starts school.

• Sad
Just watched her primark haul. Does anyone think she was speaking weird, ie trying to speak posh! Also it sounded so scripted like she was reading off an autocue or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Didn’t her eldest start school completely unable to write his name, hold a pen or do anything remotely helpful for school? I don’t think preparing the kids for school is a priority for Lucy....unless she’s being sponsored by Reading Eggs. 🙄 I’m not surprised about Jesse’s speech, they’ll probably just leave it to his teachers to sort when he starts school.
I’m sure it’ll only be harder when it comes to nursery/school etc now she is a MUM OF 4. Of course plenty of people have several children & manage amazingly helping with school work etc! But it’s just never seemed like a priority for her 🤷🏼‍♀️ And I don’t think Jordan is likely to be able to help out much on the educational side of things...

• Haha
I could be wrong and I know they don’t document 24 hours a day if their life but I never see her reading with them. She will do play doh- when it’s sponsored, but other than that he had the ta key glued to his hands while watching Jurassic park on the tv.
she’s a lazy mum!

Is Jesse potty trained?

Reactions: 5
Just watched her primark haul. Does anyone think she was speaking weird, ie trying to speak posh! Also it sounded so scripted like she was reading off an autocue or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes she’s started speaking like that in a lot of her videos and it sounds so fake and weird! It really does sound like she’s reading it off an autocue you’re right 🤯

My daughter needs speech therapy and even she isn’t that bad! She just misses letters off worlds sometimes but my god that’s awful!
My son was the same when he was young ,needed speech therapy for pronunciation...that boy is severely speech delayed, he'd never be able to attend main stream school ....they'd need to get him seen to ASAP...

My son was the same when he was young ,needed speech therapy for pronunciation...that boy is severely speech delayed, he'd never be able to attend main stream school ....they'd need to get him seen to ASAP...
Of course he will be able to attend mainstream school!! Severely SEN children have to attend mainstream school these days.
It’s such a shame she does nothing with the boys when they have more advantages than most. All they seems to do is sit on their tablets. I’m curious as to what Lucy does all day as she doesn’t even ever have the girls in her arms.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.