Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I actually heard her say ‘go on jens’ for Jenson a few times.

What does worry me is the amount of time those girls must have been in car seats today. It makes me so nervous 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 3
To be fair I actually heard her say ‘go on jens’ for Jenson a few times.

What does worry me is the amount of time those girls must have been in car seats today. It makes me so nervous 😬
And now they are in a hot restaurant in those bunny suits!

Reactions: 4
And when they were out for dinner too. It was just Jesse Jesse Jesse. What a horrible mother, she doesn’t even acknowledge that poor boy and it’s so horrible to see

Reactions: 4
If there was ever a video to prove that your twin girls are purely a fashion statement and just props for lucy’s Instagram then her baby girl haul on Utube is it!!
Wow just wow!!!

She was out for at least 6 hours today going off her instagram stories & had the twins in their car seats the entire time! Recommended max 2 hours for newborns, bless them ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
For a MUM OF 4 everyone! She seems so clueless about how to raise babies and children. Far too relaxed aka lazy parents.

Reactions: 5
She was out for at least 6 hours today going off her instagram stories & had the twins in their car seats the entire time! Recommended max 2 hours for newborns, bless them ☹
She has the “lay flat” ones, so rules are a little looser. However, she takes it as they can sleep in them 24/7! They aren’t flat I think the angle is 154 or something so still a degree of hunching up in them but they do see to spend an ungodly amount of time in them! Get carrycots to put on the pram for gods sake, I’m sure she can get them gifted in an instant!

She has those girls in car seats for WAY too long. ‘Lie flat’ car seats are not intended for an entire day out, it’s lazy parenting. They cannot be in the car in those thick coats so she has to get them out of the car seats to put the coats on/off so why not just put them in the carrycot and let them be comfortable and more importantly, safe! It’s an awful thing to promote and shows how uneducated she is. Someone called her out on it a while ago and she said it’s fine because they’re lie flat ones, it’s ridiculous. To go on an entire day out involving a long walk, watching the boys complete climbing courses and also go for food, plus driving there and back and the entire time the girls are in car seats. I genuinely think it’s because it’s a hassle getting it all in and out the car and they can’t be bothered. They need a bigger car, so just get one. It’s also pissed me off that she’s saying Rosabella has lost weight with her reflux and the doctor prescribing her medicine is the doctor being unhelpful.. what? She said she thinks it’s cmpa because Jesse had it. Firstly, cmpa is massively over diagnosed, it’s a national problem that GP’s and concerned mothers are giving hypoallergenic milk to babies that do not medically need it. That’s not opinion, it’s been studied and there’s lots of documentary’s even on it. For children that genuinely are suffering with it, it’s more than reflux. It’s more than ‘she’s fussy in the evening’ or ‘I can’t ignore her in her swing for as long as I can India.’ If her child was allergic to her sole nutrition then Lucy would know about it and would be struggling a lot more. There wouldn’t be bloody primark hauls and trips to go ape. It’s a big deal and parents of kids with it have to even slowly reintroduce the foods and watch for side affects as the children grows. Wash the bottles properly, use boiling water to make the feeds and stop lying them on hard floors or tit feeding pillows or a constantly MOVING swing 24/7 or a car seat and see if they’re sick a bit less.

shes annoying me today

Reactions: 10
She has those girls in car seats for WAY too long. ‘Lie flat’ car seats are not intended for an entire day out, it’s lazy parenting. They cannot be in the car in those thick coats so she has to get them out of the car seats to put the coats on/off so why not just put them in the carrycot and let them be comfortable and more importantly, safe! It’s an awful thing to promote and shows how uneducated she is. Someone called her out on it a while ago and she said it’s fine because they’re lie flat ones, it’s ridiculous. To go on an entire day out involving a long walk, watching the boys complete climbing courses and also go for food, plus driving there and back and the entire time the girls are in car seats. I genuinely think it’s because it’s a hassle getting it all in and out the car and they can’t be bothered. They need a bigger car, so just get one. It’s also pissed me off that she’s saying Rosabella has lost weight with her reflux and the doctor prescribing her medicine is the doctor being unhelpful.. what? She said she thinks it’s cmpa because Jesse had it. Firstly, cmpa is massively over diagnosed, it’s a national problem that GP’s and concerned mothers are giving hypoallergenic milk to babies that do not medically need it. That’s not opinion, it’s been studied and there’s lots of documentary’s even on it. For children that genuinely are suffering with it, it’s more than reflux. It’s more than ‘she’s fussy in the evening’ or ‘I can’t ignore her in her swing for as long as I can India.’ If her child was allergic to her sole nutrition then Lucy would know about it and would be struggling a lot more. There wouldn’t be bloody primark hauls and trips to go ape. It’s a big deal and parents of kids with it have to even slowly reintroduce the foods and watch for side affects as the children grows. Wash the bottles properly, use boiling water to make the feeds and stop lying them on hard floors or tit feeding pillows or a constantly MOVING swing 24/7 or a car seat and see if they’re sick a bit less.

shes annoying me today
And those stupid hats with the knot at the front ,must weigh more than the girls themselves...they must be so uncomfortable pressing on their tiny heads all day ..even when their sleeping she doesn't remove them :(

Reactions: 7
And those stupid hats with the knot at the front ,must weigh more than the girls themselves...they must be so uncomfortable pressing on their tiny heads all day ..even when their sleeping she doesn't remove them :(
yes!! Those hats are stupid too. Imagine just being new to the world and clothes being generally uncomfortable anyway, being premature and your head being still soft and literally still hardening and growing and some silly cow shoves an eBay knotted hat on your head all day long or a massive turban that looks like a towel and weighs more than your neck can hold for fashion. No wonder they look startled, bet they want to go back in the warm dark innocent place they came from where she at least shown affection by rubbing her tummy all the time!

Reactions: 9

shes annoying me today
100% agree with this, my daughter had reflux, my son however had the sickness you would expect with reflux. But he also came up in a full body rash, his eyes would be red and swollen as would his lips. He’s 7 months now and it’s been a bloody long and hard 7 months. Infuriated me that she thinks she can diagnose her baby with CMPA based on what? Her being sick and fussy? Cause other than that I see no other symptoms!

Reactions: 2
Them wraps around their heads are hideous. Looks like a big donut at the front! Why would you keep them all on day instead of just getting the pic and taking them off... oh I forgot they’re her dolls she plays dress up with and then shoves them in the bouncer the rest of the day!!! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
To be fair maybe she doesn’t show jenson because he’s asked her not to. I mean she has no problem with showing every fart her other children do so there must be a reason. Good for her if that’s the case!

To be fair maybe she doesn’t show jenson because he’s asked her not to. I mean she has no problem with showing every fart her other children do so there must be a reason. Good for her if that’s the case!
I don't believe that for a second as she's being the same with India aswell it's very sad to watch to be honest because now it's very obvious..

Last edited:
I think Lucy’s just one of those mums that can’t equally divide her attention between all 4 children. She seems to pick and choose who her favourite child of the week is 🤷🏻‍♀️ My boyfriends mother is exactly the same and he’s 1 of 3 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.