Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that’s her choice, I think Jenson has been acting up lately and having him on the vlogs would shatter her perfect family image.
She’s passed comments about Jenson being a bit “off” lately or about him being a handful since the twins,
when she does feature him you can tell she’s scared about what his reaction will be 😂
I think Jenson is probably feeling a bit weird having 2 new babies in the house and she won’t admit it.

I’m so confused as to how both girls still seem to look so... newbornish 😑
They’re not focusing on anything, their movements are still so newborn like, is that just me?
Whenever I’ve watched their always very startled 😳but that could be because it’s a camera instead of mums face their used to seeing 🙄😞

Reactions: 3
On her last grid post she says (about the twins) “they won’t have blue eyes I think it’s actually genetically impossible as there is NO blue in Jordan’s side at all only brown”

I’m pretty sure the twins could still end up with blue eyes though? I’m no scientist but I’m fairly sure it’s possible. She sounds very adamant though as always 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

I was just coming here to post that!!
And someone said they reckon they are identical twins.

I don’t think they look alike at all.

Reactions: 1
On her last grid post she says (about the twins) “they won’t have blue eyes I think it’s actually genetically impossible as there is NO blue in Jordan’s side at all only brown”

I’m pretty sure the twins could still end up with blue eyes though? I’m no scientist but I’m fairly sure it’s possible. She sounds very adamant though as always 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Yeah it is definitely possible. Doesn’t Lucy have blue or grey eyes anyway? 😂

I mean unless they have been back hundreds of years how can they be so sure they don’t have blue eye gene 😂

• Haha
Everything she does is so fake. Her channel is all super scripted and can’t go for 2 seconds without mentioning the babies 🙄 she will start losing followers very fast if she keeps up with the repetitive content.

I couldn't believe how she was holding one of the babies in her day in the life video! It was making me shudder, she seems like it's her first baby the way is holds them so wrong with no support, these are her 3rd and 4th she should be a pro. I hate how unrealistic she is about having a newborn and being in the postpartum period, it's such a bad image for new mothers to look up to. We all know just a few weeks ago she would have been bleeding heavy and walking like a dinosoar with sore exploding tits yet she's got a full face of makeup on daily and in bloody jeans after about a week acting like she's in now pain, not emotional at all and enjoying every single second of it which i just don't believe at all. Not to mention that she makes out that she has the happiest marriage of all when come on who can't be annoyed at Jordan sometimes he's a bloody idiot.

Reactions: 10
I couldn't believe how she was holding one of the babies in her day in the life video! It was making me shudder, she seems like it's her first baby the way is holds them so wrong with no support, these are her 3rd and 4th she should be a pro. I hate how unrealistic she is about having a newborn and being in the postpartum period, it's such a bad image for new mothers to look up to. We all know just a few weeks ago she would have been bleeding heavy and walking like a dinosoar with sore exploding tits yet she's got a full face of makeup on daily and in bloody jeans after about a week acting like she's in now pain, not emotional at all and enjoying every single second of it which i just don't believe at all. Not to mention that she makes out that she has the happiest marriage of all when come on who can't be annoyed at Jordan sometimes he's a bloody idiot.
YES!!!

I had a planned section and even though I went out on day 4 to a playgroup (wtf was I thinking!!) I was in absolute agorny!!! My husband had to come and collect me. we went away at 4 weeks and I couldn’t walk far without resting. The pain is awful and no way would I put jeans on, the tightness on your scar would be so uncomfortable!!
Noticed on the valentines pic she still has the belly line.

In her most recent story Jordan is winding one of the girlzzzzzz and she’s shuddering seems way too hard!!! Maybe pay more attention to baby and not phone sitting next to you??? Anyone else!?

Reactions: 6
Her new twin girl clothes haul video intro confuses me. She knew the twins would likely be early as they’re twins, likely be smaller as they’re twins and also probably early, both of these reasons are why she wasn’t sure on clothes sizes.. right, I’m with her there I get that.. but then goes on to say because of that she bought lots of clothes but nothing in sizes above newborn. What? You didn’t know how SMALL they would be.. but you knew they’d definitely be in bigger sizes and would grow. Why would them being potentionally small have any impact on vests/t-shirts/leggings in sizes 0-3 months? Seasonal items I get, clothes in tiny baby/first size etc I get, but that’s nothing to do with why you didn’t buy them a size you knew for a fact they’d fit in at some point, even basics. The real reason is that you thought by the time they got to that size it would be gifted. Crap excuse

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
In her most recent story Jordan is winding one of the girlzzzzzz and she’s shuddering seems way too hard!!! Maybe pay more attention to baby and not phone sitting next to you??? Anyone else!?
exactly this. The ‘thud’ on her back 😩

Does anyone feel like she’s upped the glam in the last few day’s? Lucy Is feeling herself, full makeup, hair extensions, selfie central

exactly this. The ‘thud’ on her back 😩

Does anyone feel like she’s upped the glam in the last few day’s? Lucy Is feeling herself, full makeup, hair extensions, selfie central
definitely! Really pushing the fact she’s ‘super mum’

If I have to hear her say ‘IM A MUM OF 4’ one more time I swear I’m gonna cut my ears off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do they need so many cloths 😡 and the way her silly husband was hold and rocking them
Girls last night it’s a wonder they have a neck left

The only word I understood was ‘yeah’

<<videos of Jessie removed by mod>>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
My daughter needs speech therapy and even she isn’t that bad! She just misses letters off worlds sometimes but my god that’s awful!

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I'm wrong but in all her videos and all on social media she spends all her time with rosabella and not with india?? she only tries when Jordan is around? :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.