Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lucy’s just one of those mums that can’t equally divide her attention between all 4 children. She seems to pick and choose who her favourite child of the week is 🤷🏻‍♀️ My boyfriends mother is exactly the same and he’s 1 of 3 😂
It’s not a favourite child every week it’s literally the Jesse show with a side of Rosabella 😑

Reactions: 7
I was stunned how different she looked before she had her teeth fixed and all the fillers, hair etc. done 😳

Reactions: 2
I seriously hope she is not planning on going on trampolines 9 weeks post section

Support their head
44CEC7EE-B573-4E3B-ABA2-DFBDAC24D740.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I was stunned how different she looked before she had her teeth fixed and all the fillers, hair etc. done 😳
She also sounds completely different. Deffo been working on the old elocution. She sounded really broad before and a lot of her words were mumbled.

Another day, another meal out with the kids sat in their coats playing ipads and the girls being strapped into a car seat for hours on end... 🙄

Reactions: 5
She has those girls in car seats for WAY too long. ‘Lie flat’ car seats are not intended for an entire day out, it’s lazy parenting. They cannot be in the car in those thick coats so she has to get them out of the car seats to put the coats on/off so why not just put them in the carrycot and let them be comfortable and more importantly, safe! It’s an awful thing to promote and shows how uneducated she is. Someone called her out on it a while ago and she said it’s fine because they’re lie flat ones, it’s ridiculous. To go on an entire day out involving a long walk, watching the boys complete climbing courses and also go for food, plus driving there and back and the entire time the girls are in car seats. I genuinely think it’s because it’s a hassle getting it all in and out the car and they can’t be bothered. They need a bigger car, so just get one. It’s also pissed me off that she’s saying Rosabella has lost weight with her reflux and the doctor prescribing her medicine is the doctor being unhelpful.. what? She said she thinks it’s cmpa because Jesse had it. Firstly, cmpa is massively over diagnosed, it’s a national problem that GP’s and concerned mothers are giving hypoallergenic milk to babies that do not medically need it. That’s not opinion, it’s been studied and there’s lots of documentary’s even on it. For children that genuinely are suffering with it, it’s more than reflux. It’s more than ‘she’s fussy in the evening’ or ‘I can’t ignore her in her swing for as long as I can India.’ If her child was allergic to her sole nutrition then Lucy would know about it and would be struggling a lot more. There wouldn’t be bloody primark hauls and trips to go ape. It’s a big deal and parents of kids with it have to even slowly reintroduce the foods and watch for side affects as the children grows. Wash the bottles properly, use boiling water to make the feeds and stop lying them on hard floors or tit feeding pillows or a constantly MOVING swing 24/7 or a car seat and see if they’re sick a bit less.

shes annoying me today
100%!
My 3 year old has cmpa. She’s a nightmare, we have to check everything to make sure it’s free from dairy.
she was awful as a baby, would projectile vomit across the room. Her poo was awful too!

I seriously hope she is not planning on going on trampolines 9 weeks post section

Support their headView attachment 87165
His teeth!!! What’s that black dot?!

I wonder if she knows she is meant to pay tax on every item that she has gifted, I bet she doesn’t declare anything! She gets gift loads!

Jensons finally had his couple of hours with his Mum for this month then thanks to us calling her out on it :ROFLMAO: Back to good boyyyyy Jesse and rootyroo!

Reactions: 7
This is what your house looks like with two babies.
I’m sure a lot of parents of four kids don’t have immaculate houses apart from baby chairs and cushions. It’s just stealth boasting.

Reactions: 1
This is what your house looks like with two babies.
I’m sure a lot of parents of four kids don’t have immaculate houses apart from baby chairs and cushions. It’s just stealth boasting.
Well they don't need any toys because they're always on their ipads 😂 girls are in their bouncers or those awful swinging things, watching them gives me motion sickness. Who sits at a meal with your preemie twins facing away from you, whilst left in their car seats 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.