Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest ‘active’ post has made me laugh. How many times does she want to say she’s excited to get active again? What do you mean again? You never were active, other than walking around primark. Going to the gym, going on a run, working out in the front room, eating well.. all things I’ve never ever seen on Lucy’s Instagram or YouTube at all, ever. She’s after something again, that’s my bet!

Omg I thought he was calling her ‘Ratabella’ on his stories 😂😂
He did a couple nights ago. Even the emoji gif thing of a rat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure in one of her old Q&A videos with Elle they mentioned that Elle had the nickname 'rat' or something similar when they were younger, it's not a new thing as such but it's deffo weird!
I hate that I know this but wasn’t elle’s nickname Kevin?
After the character

Reactions: 1
I think you may be right! 😅 I swear one of them was called rat though or is that me remembering something completely different?
Yeah they definitely refer to each other as rat, I’ve definitely seen comments on insta from Lucy/Jordan/Elle calling each other rat.

it looks like a stroganoff we made in the slow cooker a few months ago , you put the chicken in the bottom and then add a tin of condensed chicken soup over! it was awful , no taste whatsoever

Good god that korma looked absolutely vile 🤢 and the garlic bread was burnt. Who can't cook garlic bread?! Even my husband can... and trust me when I say, he's useless!!!!

Reactions: 5
You don’t have garlic bread with curry 😂😂😂 where’s the veg for the kids? Train wreck.

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe how much she was actually given for the babies , practically everything , paid for nothing , tbf I know she’s giving it away but still she’s probably just paid for the cheapest stuff

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.